May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,198 | Props total: 3074 3074
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Hey guys, look at the money I just made while posting on BX. I know you can't see my face and there's no proof I took this picture, but believe me, it is mine.

[pic - click to view]

Wow you bleaching your skin? n*gga I'm darker then you!
 6 years ago '05        #182
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Baynut said:
Well I ain't mexican but I got mexican homies, and they do sometimes. But in Spanish, the word is mojado. And Mexican n*ggas always be callin themselves mojados.
so again I ask,if they call themselves mojados,then where does the word n*gga come in ?

if it just sounds cooler,then say that
 6 years ago '09        #183
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThaLockerRoom said:
I know you don't care about words, which is why i said you and others use it out of ignorance. U keep saying the bay area like its the only multicultural community in america where the word n*gga is thrown around by all colors and races. Im just telling you as a black man its offensive and its a reflection of your ignorance or your subconscious desire to want to be a member of the black community. carry on tho with your friends who don't care about words
Uh it's not being a member of the black community. It's being a part of the rural/ghetto community. If I'm as dark as you, living in the same community as you, going through the same struggles as you, what is the difference?

Do you know what it's like to go through a deportation case? Working for less then minimal wage? Working on the farms for sh*t pay and long hours? Having 2-3 full families in 1 or 2 bedroom apartment? Wait... Actually you do! Minus the deportation!
So how are we different?

GST said:
plz stop

now you sound like a retard on steroids
Well I'm just saying, there is a reason why n*ggas out here don't be like "Hey you said n*gga!" cause out here you will get robbed and fu*ked with. What's even funnier is, the ones who ain't black are the ones who put in more work usually to prove themselves cause they get tested the most.

GST said:
so again I ask,if they call themselves mojados,then where does the word n*gga come in ?

if it just sounds cooler,then say that
Well that's kinda hard to answer. You see, there are latinos who are born here and then you got the ones fresh over the border. Usually the ones who are born here will call the ones fresh from the border mojados cause 99% of the time they cant speak english, or there english is bad. The latinos who are born here, in the hood are usually the ones to say n*gga, and then they call there cousins/family/whatever mojados and it goes both ways.

Last edited by Baynut; 05-22-2012 at 09:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #184
GST 
space
space
 Baynut said:

Well I'm just saying, there is a reason why n*ggas out here don't be like "Hey you said n*gga!" cause out here you will get robbed and fu*ked with. What's even funnier is, the ones who ain't black are the ones who put in more work usually to prove themselves cause they get tested the most.

cmon man...miss me with the bullshyt...quit actin like your city aint known for havin the most queers...stop with the IT by day and superthug at night bullshyt...you can go anywhere and get robbed..the only thing you're saying to me is that ignorance level is to the moon in San Fran
 6 years ago '05        #185
GST 
space
space
 Baynut said:

Well that's kinda hard to answer. You see, there are latinos who are born here and then you got the ones fresh over the border. Usually the ones who are born here will call the ones fresh from the border mojados cause 99% of the time they cant speak english, or there english is bad. The latinos who are born here, in the hood are usually the ones to say n*gga, and then they call there cousins/family/whatever mojados and it goes both ways.
so it's only when they get around actual n*ggaz is when they go from mojado to n*gga...sounds like an identity crisis
 6 years ago '09        #186
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 GST said:
cmon man...miss me with the bullshyt...quit actin like your city aint known for havin the most queers...stop with the IT by day and superthug at night bullshyt...you can go anywhere and get robbed..the only thing you're saying to me is that ignorance level is to the moon in San Fran
Uh it ain't we got 1 section, Castro District. That's it.

And I ain't a super thug. I was when I was younger, but then I ended up homeless sleeping in a park for awhile. It changed my life, that and jail time, but mostly being homeless. And yea, you can go anywhere and get robbed, but my point is out here in the 24/25 years I lived here, I ain't never heard any black person say to me or any of my homies, "don't say that!" or to anyone at all.

What's funny though is if you go to LA it's totally opposite. But that's due to the gangs out there. Here in the bay we don't bang colors, we bang turfs, and we bang for that green.

GST said:
so it's only when they get around actual n*ggaz is when they go from mojado to n*gga...sounds like an identity crisis
Honestly, it's really hard to explain. But why would they call someone who doesn't speak or understand english, n*gga? When it comes to latinos born here in the hood, they call each other n*gga if that's what you're referring to, but like I said it's really hard to explain!

Last edited by Baynut; 05-22-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #187
GST 
space
space
 Baynut said:

Honestly, it's really hard to explain. But why would they call someone who doesn't speak or understand english, n*gga? When it comes to latinos born here in the hood, they call each other n*gga if that's what you're referring to, but like I said it's really hard to explain!
cuz if thas what they are then thas just wtf they are...here's something you might not know..you don't get the luxury of not being a n*gga just cuz you can't speak english.

what it is is that the word 'n*gga' can't be translated in any other language cuz when pronunciated [sp] to a foreigner,it still just sounds like ****** .. and everybody knows what a ****** is

Last edited by GST; 05-22-2012 at 10:06 PM..
 05-23-2012, 08:12 AM         #188
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Uh it's not being a member of the black community. It's being a part of the rural/ghetto community. If I'm as dark as you, living in the same community as you, going through the same struggles as you, what is the difference?

Do you know what it's like to go through a deportation case? Working for less then minimal wage? Working on the farms for sh*t pay and long hours? Having 2-3 full families in 1 or 2 bedroom apartment? Wait... Actually you do! Minus the deportation!
So how are we different?
where you live and your upbringing has nothing to do with using the word,Youre NOT BLACK why do you want to be a n*gga so bad? do you think its cool? want to black?. n*gga is what southerners called us because of their accents so once again you prove your ignorance by actually thinking that they are two different words with different applications. But hey i guess this is just the influence that rap music has, we are after all the salt of the world. Im just trying to get u to understand this maturely and intellectually, but if a ghetto mentality is the only justification for your usage of the word then i cant help you

Last edited by ThaLockerRoom; 05-23-2012 at 08:22 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #189
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 GST said:
cuz if thas what they are then thas just wtf they are...here's something you might not know..you don't get the luxury of not being a n*gga just cuz you can't speak english.

what it is is that the word 'n*gga' can't be translated in any other language cuz when pronunciated [sp] to a foreigner,it still just sounds like ****** .. and everybody knows what a ****** is
Fosho, I respect your answer.

ThaLockerRoom said:
where you live has nothing to do with using the word.
Exactly! It's how you live!
 05-23-2012, 08:16 AM         #190
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-23-2012, 08:24 AM         #191
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Fosho, I respect your answer.

Exactly! It's how you live!
let me get my popcorn. Explain exactly how you have to live to be called a n*gga? Because whether super successful or poor, blacks have always been called n*ggas, so you thinking growing up poor makes you a n*gga is another strike against your high school diploma
 05-23-2012, 08:31 AM         #192
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People use the word n*gga because they envy black people plan and simple. It has nothing to do with struggle, its used by blacks and those who envy black people think its a great way to relate to black people. But in all reality its a black word, we should not have to explain to anyone outside our race why we feel the need to use it between us and expect nobody to use without at least being given a pass to do so.
 6 years ago '09        #193
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThaLockerRoom said:
let me get my popcorn. Explain exactly how you have to live to be called a n*gga? Because whether super successful or poor, blacks have always been called n*ggas, so you thinking growing up poor makes you a n*gga is another strike against your high school diploma
Wow, when I said "how you live" I didn't mean literally. It means, who you are, where you are born and raised, the color of your skin, your environment. Basically everything that defines you. And yes, to some people you will always be a n*gga, or in my case wetback or spic, but that don't affect my bankroll so I can careless.

Dos-effect said:
People use the word n*gga because they envy black people plan and simple. It has nothing to do with struggle, its used by blacks and those who envy black people think its a great way to relate to black people. But in all reality its a black word, we should not have to explain to anyone outside our race why we feel the need to use it between us and expect nobody to use without at least being given a pass to do so.
That's your opinion and that's fine but I disagree. And I been earned my stripes and got that "pass" long ago. Maybe you didn't get the memo or maybe it's cause you ain't from the bay. Real recognize real out here my n*gga.

Rico23 said:
I see baynut has taken ill 800's as #1 L catcher in this thread....it's hilarious when the person is too ignorant and biased to step back and see how dumb and retarded they look with their posts
I ain't ignorant or biased. I always try to see things both ways. But you're entitled to your opinion. All I know is I ain't racist and want it to stop on this board/threads and that's why I'm here.

Hey where did Supa Mario 910 go?

Last edited by Baynut; 05-23-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy