May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
138 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
54 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2012, 09:22 AM         #1
7960 pageviews
208 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He k!lled Trayvon

May 20, 2012 151 By Kirsten West Savali

[pic - click to view]

While the mainstream media made sure to report with exclamations and gasps that marijuana was found in Trayvon Martin‘s system on the night that he was k!lled, many outlets failed to also report that the level was well below what medical studies show cause “performance impairment.” The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.

Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety, reports MSNBC. But there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.

According to the
[pic - click to view]

Temazepam - PubMed Health , the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness” and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms..

From the U.S. Library of Medicine:
“You should know that some people who took medications for sleep got out of bed and drove their cars, prepared and ate food, had s3x, made phone calls, or were involved in other activities while partially asleep. After they woke up, these people were usually unable to remember what they had done. Call your doctor right away if you find out that you have been driving or doing anything else while you were sleeping.
“You should know that your mental health may change in unexpected ways while you are taking this medication. It is hard to tell if these changes are caused by temazepam or if they are caused by physical or mental illnesses that you already have or suddenly develop. Tell your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: aggressiveness, strange or unusually outgoing behavior, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), feeling as if you are outside of your body, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, new or worsening depression, thinking about k!lling yourself, confusion, and any other changes in your usual thoughts, mood, or behavior. Be sure that your family knows which symptoms may be serious so that they can call the doctor if you are unable to seek treatment on your own.”

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

According to the U.S. Library of Medicine, after taking Temazepam, patients should not be walking around trying to watch anything or anyone. They are cautioned that if they do not sleep for at least 7-8 hours after taking the drug, they may experience memory loss. This means, that not only should Zimmerman not have gotten out of his car in an aggressive move to menace Trayvon, he should have stayed his “crazy and creepy” behind in the bed.
Zimmerman was also on the often abused prescription drug Adderall, which is known to cause “worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility),” according to Drugs.com.

Maybe, now, the mainstream media will focus on Zimmerman — who not only has a prior violent criminal past, but was also on a mind-altering drug — instead of trying to vilify an innocent, 17-year-old child, who was murdered simply for trying to walk home to his father.
UPDATE: 5:57 P.M. EST: After some of our readers voiced concerns about whether this could potentially benefit Zimmerman’s defense, I decided to dig into the law and share with you all what I found:

1.) According to Steven J. Topazio, Attorney-at-Law, voluntary drug use does not excuse criminal acts.

“Defendants who commit crimes under the influence of drugs sometimes argue that their mental functioning was so impaired that they should not be held accountable for their conduct. Generally, however, voluntary impairment does not excuse criminal conduct, since people know or should know that drugs affect mental functioning, and they should therefore be held legally responsible if they commit crimes as a result of their voluntary use. An exception to this rule may exist in cases involving a crime that requires “specific intent,” in which the offender must have intended the precise result that occurred but arguably could not have formed that intent in his or her drugged state.

The caveat pertaining to “specific intent” led me to clarify the definition of second-degree murder, which is what Zimmerman is charged with:
2.) Arnold Law Firm, LLC, in Florida says that to “convict a defendant in Florida of Second-degree murder, the State of Florida must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

The victim is dead;

The death was caused by the criminal act of the defendant;

There was an unlawful k!lling of the victim by an act imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.

Understanding a second degree murder can be more confusing than the more serious first degree murder. The “criminal act” reference in the statute must be a single event or series of related actions arising from and performed pursuant to a single design or purpose of committing the murder or creating the dangerous condition that led to the death.
These facts are in keeping with Special Prosecutor Angela Corey‘s charge against Zimmerman.

After profiling Trayvon, Zimmerman exited his vehicle, followed him, then continued to follow him against 911 dispatch orders, stalked and menaced him, then k!lled him during an interaction that was “ultimately avoidable” by him:

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely, if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party’s concern,” the document by Sanford, Fla. Police said.

“There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.”

As stated above, Zimmerman’s voluntary use of the drugs Adderall and Temazepam do not justify k!lling a child in cold blood.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

George Zimmerman on Prescription Drugs That Cause Aggression, Paranoia, When He k!lled Trayvon | Breaking News for Black America

208 comments for "May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon"

6 years ago '11        #2
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,262 | Props total: 1582 1582
 6 years ago '04        #3
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
here we go again smh
fu*k it im out of here
 6 years ago '07        #4
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
This sh*t is going to be OJ part 2 when the trial starts.
 05-21-2012, 09:53 AM         #5
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even without the drugs this guy was a accident waiting to happen. The only thing on trial is stand your ground, without this law this fu*k would have no chance at getting off.
 6 years ago '11        #6
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,687 | Props total: 514 514
Oh sh*t bout to get real
 05-21-2012, 11:24 AM         #7
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Even without the drugs this guy was a accident waiting to happen.
 6 years ago '06        #8
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
Even without the drugs this guy was a accident waiting to happen. The only thing on trial is stand your ground, without this law this fu*k would have no chance at getting off.
I thought that if he went towards the danger that he could use that defense.
 05-21-2012, 11:52 AM         #9
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this is true then it will only help Zim in his defense. It clearly pointed out that people did all sorts of activities without being aware. Considering drug addicts sometimes get lesser sentence due to drug influence, I would imagine with him it would help him considering he was on prescription medication.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,886 | Props total: 17273 17273
I call this the touche`
 6 years ago '06        #11
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$809 | Props total: 187 187
 Ahura said:
If this is true then it will only help Zim in his defense. It clearly pointed out that people did all sorts of activities without being aware. Considering drug addicts sometimes get lesser sentence due to drug influence, I would imagine with him it would help him considering he was on prescription medication.

UPDATE: 5:57 P.M. EST: After some of our readers voiced concerns about whether this could potentially benefit Zimmerman’s defense, I decided to dig into the law and share with you all what I found:

1.) According to Steven J. Topazio, Attorney-at-Law, voluntary drug use does not excuse criminal acts.

“Defendants who commit crimes under the influence of drugs sometimes argue that their mental functioning was so impaired that they should not be held accountable for their conduct. Generally, however, voluntary impairment does not excuse criminal conduct, since people know or should know that drugs affect mental functioning, and they should therefore be held legally responsible if they commit crimes as a result of their voluntary use. An exception to this rule may exist in cases involving a crime that requires “specific intent,” in which the offender must have intended the precise result that occurred but arguably could not have formed that intent in his or her drugged state.

did you miss this??
 6 years ago '07        #12
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
hahaha where are the zimmerman supporters on this
 6 years ago '06        #13
Rique 64 heat pts64
space
space
$40,975 | Props total: 18870 18870
Guiltyyyy
 6 years ago '09        #14
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,897 | Props total: 14022 14022
OJ/CaseyAnthony/GeorgeZimmerman
 6 years ago '04        #15
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 887 887
hmm, I wonder why this thread isn't as big as the one about weed in Trayvons system
 6 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 omniscience said:

did you miss this??
ninja you study Law? cause this is something a lawyer would use in this case.. although they would relate to a case in which this was held up in court ..props
 05-21-2012, 01:27 PM         #17
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:

did you miss this??
I did so thanks for pointing that out. However couldnt he be treated under the exception you posted above? Also how do prior criminal acts have gotten lesser sentences due to drug influence? Im not saying he should receive lesser punishment but I thought it would be possible for him to get one. Pkus it waz not recreational drug he voluntary took. It waz prescribe to him by a doctor. Again Im not an expert in this issue and that is the reason for my questions.
 6 years ago '07        #18
space
space
I still do not understand how any one feels he should get off... I think they are slightly racist because the only arguement I generally see is related to race... but im off that been off...never was on it..

Fact here is he shot a kcufin kid...with intent to kcufin k!ll... and he went MIA..cause he knew it was wrong. Dude started the confrontation.. so if anything Treyvon was defending himself... and didn't the cops tell him to calm down.. he should be charged with obstruction of justice to begin with...he is clearly a vigilante.. some one who is out looking to bring peace and safety.. some one intent on taking the law into their own hands.. Guilty
 6 years ago '07        #19
space
space
I wonder what the label on the pills said... and what florida laws are on driving under influence of drugs... ..See Id tack on as many charges a possible... further discredting his "innocence" this dude is a vicious k!ller.. with no remorse I don't care if the kid ...repeat kid was white black or brown... guilty
 6 years ago '08        #20
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 724 724
"breaking news for black america"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
11 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
11 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Who was better Vado or Juelz Santana?
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 14 - Trump's Batsh*t Stupidest Interview Yet
68 comments
1 day ago