Mike Dean Taking Shots? ASAP Yams Responds Anyway, Bun B Makes A Comment

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2012, 08:34 PM         #101
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Dean talmbout "WE" bi*ch please. where oh where wuz yo pasty a.ss in 2007 to stand up for hip hop when Oprah da puppet & her white puppet masters wuz unfairly blamin Don Imus on black men?

bi*ch aint no we. granted he done put in hella work as a talented musician on them H town classics. no doubt. but see these white folk wanna hip hop wit n*ggas until da real sh*t come down on us & watch them scurry like lil white rabbits silent as a church mouse. aint no "WE" ofay stay in yo lane, make beats & shut da fu*k up ole hidin a #WTT hard drive in my a.ss crack for six months makes me a genius a.ss hoe. why cant he be like Bob Power and keep his white a.ss in da back ground like he should be?
 6 years ago '04        #102
MGz 953 heat pts953 OP
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 Marvin Hagler said:
Mike Dean talmbout "WE" bi*ch please. where oh where wuz yo pasty a.ss in 2007 to stand up for hip hop when Oprah da puppet & her white puppet masters wuz unfairly blamin Don Imus on black men?

bi*ch aint no we. granted he done put in hella work as a talented musician on them H town classics. no doubt. but see these white folk wanna hip hop wit n*ggas until da real sh*t come down on us & watch them scurry like lil white rabbits silent as a church mouse. aint no "WE" ofay stay in yo lane, make beats & shut da fu*k up ole hidin a #WTT hard drive in my a.ss crack for six months makes me a genius a.ss hoe. why cant he be like Bob Power and keep his white a.ss in da back ground like he should be?
 6 years ago '05        #103
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Marvin Hagler said:

Mike dean did not touch a WTT HD, guru told me personally that he is the only one allowed to handle any HD's for anything Jay is on. Dean a legend.
 6 years ago '04        #104
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
This whole thread is ignorant. Hip hop is a culture. We all take from each other. Folks are never satisfied if ASAP Rocky would've came out with his sound and said it was original then ok have a a problem with it. But, he gives Houston credit for having some influence in his music and n*ggas still have a problem with it? Why is it that rap is the only form of music that segregate from each other?
 6 years ago '04        #105
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
 V.R. Nabor said:
n*ggas need to hear what SUC gotta say fu*k bun, n*gga really ain't from Houston tbh. He soft man, why u think pimp had to say " this is my opinion, not bun's, so leave him out of it" n*gga bun d!ck ride anyone for some collab. He an og, so n*ggas got to respect him tho
...end thread, trill sh*t

and the sad thing about all of this is that Rocky had never been to Houston until his concert out here a couple of months ago, Bun needs to sit down with that BS, acting as if Mike fu*kING Dean cant say that about Pimp

sadly there arent any prominent SUC members out there besides Keke, Pokey or ESG to have an important opinion about the jacking of our sound, cause anybody else who was important in the click is either dead, locked up doing fed time, or fried out
 6 years ago '05        #106
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
i feel yams trae the truth & face i fuccs wit all dem otha tx n*ggas is trash 2 me
 05-22-2012, 03:08 AM         #107
Skeenz43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas complain about the dumbest sh*t.....DO YOU and stfu
 6 years ago '05        #108
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,576 | Props total: 1137 1137
emotional a.ss niccaz on twitter looking for some fame make yo own music and put ya own self out... niccaz act like they personally made that slang or style gtfo here with that O you stole my swag sh*t f*ggot niccaz!
 6 years ago '05        #109
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,576 | Props total: 1137 1137
Niccaz need to start running up on each other and stop posting sh*t on twitter! twitter is lame a.ss fu*k nobody gives a fu*k about what you think B!
 05-22-2012, 04:17 AM         #110
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Real said:
Ask anyone in UGK records if it's bullsh*t u need to quit speaking on sh*t u have no knowledge of! Have you seen anyone affiliated with ugkfu*k w pimp since he died? Bun had to steal a pimp verse for his last cd. Anyway Imnot gonna sit here n school people who don't know sh*t about the situation and continue to speak outta their a.ss
Youre partially right.

utpridah youre right as well. Giving jewels out for free lol

And man....Pimp C wasnt as bad as yall think....He wouldntve turned his back on everything like most thought...he was trying to link people and unite people out there.

6 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 J Real said:
Ask anyone in UGK records if it's bullsh*t u need to quit speaking on sh*t u have no knowledge of! Have you seen anyone affiliated with ugkfu*k w pimp since he died? Bun had to steal a pimp verse for his last cd. Anyway Imnot gonna sit here n school people who don't know sh*t about the situation and continue to speak outta their a.ss
Mike Dean is right on, too much biting and cosigning goin on. Rap is nothing but a f*ggot a.ss popularity contest where talent and dislike for wack sh*t is shunned.

Bun been going against the grain since Pimp had to do his bid. Bun was damn near MIA while Pimp was jailed. I know some of Pimp's ppl and UGK was mos def not as close as us UGK fans thought. They were completely opposites and ran with completely opposite ppl. It was an issue between the 2 camps regarding the UGK logo soon after pimp died where Bun's step daughter throwed her 2 cents in. XVII, Hezeleo, Boosie, Webbie, the real ones keeping the UGK/Trill brand alive. Bun been on some other sh*t & cosigning all kinds of untrill like fu*kery.

Whats strange is that when Pimp died in Cali, Bun was with Chinara. That was what Bun didn't wanna touch on when he was interviewed when Chad died. I remember some Texans from another forum posting that and other fu*kery that went on involving UGK. Pimp C talked big sh*t but he got fu*ked over and taken advantage of by ppl he trusted and looked out for. Peace to Momma Wes and his kids. I had the honor to talk with Momma Wes and we mos def lost a Trill One. His life & death touched many ppl through his music. Bun obviously is gonna speak his mind tho don't mean other ppl wont either esp when in regards to UGK and TX music.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-22-2012 at 04:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
thats why damn near every region has bitten some aspect of their music or culture.............
n*ggas bite all over,ain't nothing new

Tell me one relevant artist from Houston/Texas Other than Bun B and Trae.

I will wait!

All these n*ggas should be appreciative that somebody is keeping their sound out there. These n*ggas mad but that's the same crab in a bucket sh*t that shut that whole movement down.
Atlanta still doing it's thing, contrary to what n*ggas thought, New York never went anywhere...Houston had it's foot on the game's neck, but all that hating did em in.
 6 years ago '10        #113
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Had to Google who Chinara is. Are you saying Bun B was fu*king Pimp C's wife?
I wasn't there fam and don't know what they was doing but look up one of the early interviews with Bun when Pimp died. In one of your posts you touched on Bun mentioning something but now wanting to elaborate on it..... Fact is that Pimp & Bun were not close as brothers or none of that more like business a.ssociates that had fall outs and disagreements.
 6 years ago '04        #114
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
mike dean is right.. i do understand why bun said dont mention pimp tho. pimp cant speak for himself and bun aint really with the speakin on sh*t like that. i respect it.

but cmon why is n*ggas not from tx using tx style blowing up but n*ggas like trae or the new n*ggas hardly got a buzz right now.. matter fact other than kirko and k!lla aint really any of the mainstream rap n*ggas from tx reppin right now.. i am biased being from tx.

i find it funny a few years ago.. n*ggas was blaming the south for fucn up rap now n*ggas using the "melting pot" excuse.. n*gga plz.

but its the same sh*t on the west tho.. not many real west coast n*ggas who reppin get a shot but you better know swag rap will get major burn.

biting is biting i get being influenced by certain things everybody was growin up,but cmon homie.. we all know the truth.. runnin outta ideas might aswell take a few from the same places you insulted when you was on top.

All these n*ggas should be appreciative that somebody is keeping their sound out there. These n*ggas mad but that's the same crab in a bucket sh*t that shut that whole movement down.
Atlanta still doing it's thing, contrary to what n*ggas thought, New York never went anywhere...Houston had it's foot on the game's neck, but all that hating did em in.

nobody was hating in the south. and if you look at it.. most of the big artist now mention tx culture (lean grills slowed up hooks or parts of songs slowed etc) as a way to co-sign they official or atleast make it a point to get a bun verse to show proof of it. n*ggas cant jac da style while sh*ttin on the place at the same time.

Last edited by slapaho; 05-22-2012 at 08:52 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #115
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
I feel like they should focus on bringing NY back rather than biting another city's culture. I don't listen to them n*ggaz anyway
 6 years ago '08        #116
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,139 | Props total: 3035 3035
 DionteEliceDDD said:
And Texas did have la actin like us for a while bacc in 2011 with all that Dougie sh*t they was doin
Hell yeah and n*ggas on here acting like they don't what mike dean talking bout when he mention the west
 6 years ago '07        #117
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5847 5847
 DionteEliceDDD said:
And Texas did have la actin like us for a while bacc in 2011 with all that Dougie sh*t they was doin
The New Boyz bit the hell out of Dallas lol
 6 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 V.R. Nabor said:
Hell yeah and n*ggas on here acting like they don't what mike dean talking bout when he mention the west
Im trippin cuzz The South "fu*ked" the rap game up yet these biters running with our sh*t now.
 6 years ago '11        #119
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
 Maafa said:
let it be a group of southern cats gaining notoriety using a east coast gimmick, them n*ggas would catch hell.
Seriously? Even wiz khalifa got mad n*ggaz biting his style. Best rapper alive weezy F baby used east coast flow to blow up. Yeah, some n*ggaz gonna hate just cuz they ain't think to do it first, but its no reason to listen to them.

Texas had fallen the fu*k off before asap came thru anyway. I used to be copping new texas sh*t weekly, but between 2009-2011, that sh*t had dried the fu*k up. That's prolly why intelligent n*ggaz ain't hating. They know its just gonna help them eat better.
 6 years ago '04        #120
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 715 715
 Maafa said:
n*gga chill, this just a discussion. aint nobody goin to sleep with this sh*t on their mind. but anyway, like the dudes said in earlier post, if were talking regional rap music, ppl deep down here dont even consider NC the south

the difference between Asap and Lil Brother is that Lil brother are influenced by a more east coast/detroit (Native Tounge/slum villa,Dilla) sound but there accent and how they spit are truely southern. ......Now this Asap **** is clearly faking like he southern, talks like he from the south, beats from the south, and he really dont even rep it right. I thought their crew is from harlem.. Its sad this generation are just hop ons, followers. ....but maybe my statement needs to be backed up by more fact. Ok Asap im bout to listen to more tracks and see if you rep it, or just frontin......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy