Mike Dean Taking Shots? ASAP Yams Responds Anyway, Bun B Makes A Comment

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 Fresh Whyte said:
What West Coast Rapper Is A Houston Knock Off? I Aint Seen No Artist From The West Copying Houston Style.

East so desperate to get back on they copying South, meanwhile the West ain't sounded this good in years

6 years ago '11        #62
realtrill 
space
space
$234 | Props total: 202 202
 6 years ago '11        #63
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
the whole asap movement<<
 6 years ago '07        #64
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,578 | Props total: 8637 8637
 Minister said:

6 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 HipHop Since 93 said:
My question is, if all the major names in Houston approved except Pimp C, would it matter that he didnt approve?
i want to know what z-ro thinks actually
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
What West Coast Rapper Is A Houston Knock Off? I Aint Seen No Artist From The West Copying Houston Style.
i think he just talking about people in general. like youtube kids and sh!t. Got random people from omaha saying they trill and sip lean.. GTFOH
 6 years ago '04        #67
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Maafa said:
let it be a group of southern cats gaining notoriety using a east coast gimmick, them n*ggas would catch hell.
What you mean like The DOC (well he went west coast) or DJ Premier?...Yeah...they might just catch hell

Maafa said:
n*gga chill, this just a discussion. aint nobody goin to sleep with this sh*t on their mind. but anyway, like the dudes said in earlier post, if were talking regional rap music, ppl deep down here dont even consider NC the south
Yep, and it's a good thing people with good and common sense DON'T get their geography lessons from hip hop because then the youth would be even more fu*ked up in the head than what the really are.....NC ain't South hahaha Tobacco Plants, Cotton fields, Plantation homes, Jim Crowe, and the Klan say different...Folks always k!lled me with that sh*t, and man they REALLY feel that way about Virginia

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 05-21-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #68
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
hahaha my n*gga bun put him in his place for throwing out pimps name
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
What you mean like The DOC (well he went west coast) or DJ Premier?...Yeah...they might just catch hell
you mean before they started having region wars?
 6 years ago '05        #70
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
Who are these bums again? Sound like they belong on the jobber hour of WCW Nitro
 05-21-2012, 02:15 PM         #71
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i think he just talking about people in general. like youtube kids and sh!t. Got random people from omaha saying they trill and sip lean.. GTFOH
Nah, I bet you mike dean threw "West Coast" in there to act like he wasnt talking about ASAP
 6 years ago '04        #72
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
im losing respect for Bun man......cuz said it best...the most Neutral nigg in the game foreal foreal.
 05-21-2012, 02:17 PM         #73
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing with Bun is, he wants to be cool with everybody

It can be a good thing and a bad thing
 6 years ago '05        #74
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
Pimpwould mos def co sing w mike dean. Bun needs to keep his opinion to himself. If you
U know anyone in the UGK camp they will tell you pimp and bun did not get along. They didn't have the same group of friends either. The last time they saw each other before pimp died they had a fist f!ght! Bun jumped on everybody and their moms track talking bout free pimp c when he was In jail and pimp or his moms or fam never saw a dime!
 6 years ago '04        #75
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Being completely honest, it was just something you could tell, they never really said it. Right before Pimp died he was talking about Jeezy and his fake dope prices and the whole thing about Atlanta ain't on 'Southern time' and Bun was kind of like that's Pimp's opinion, and not UGK's. Afterwards, Pimp came out and clarified that he speaks for himself, and not for UGK as a whole. I just think Pimp kind of thought Bun was on some sucker sh*t because he always try to be neutral on alot of different sh*t.
Oh you mean Pimp had to come back and clarify that he was being an ignorant a.ss and wasn't speaking for the group....ok gotcha

Pimp fu*ked up ALOT of sh*t for UGK...that came out of his OWN mouth...and that was because of his attitude and fu*ked up ways he'd go about sh*t sometimes...I agree with Bun...these young a.ss n*ggas wasn't even around when all that South hating was poping...they GREW UP off they sh*t...they came up when the South was hitting n*ggas hard...I mean think about it....The South has really been popping since what? 94? That's when Outkast and Goodie Mob came in, Jermaine Dupri had everybody jammin to then Ghost Town DJ's , The Ghetto Boys was doing it, 8Ball and MJG, later comes Trick Daddy, Master P, TRU, No Limit, then Juvie, Cash Money, Ludacris, and so on....

Dog if you were born in say 90 - 96 your between 16 - 22 years old...this is an entire different generation kids this dude is dissin (Mike Dean) he's coming at the wrong crowd
Bun is right, sit back and make good music and keep Pimps name out of some sh*t that he's trying to start.

J Real said:
Bun jumped on everybody and their moms track talking bout free pimp c when he was In jail and pimp or his moms or fam never saw a dime!

bullsh*t...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 05-21-2012 at 02:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #76
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ImInHerMouth said:
Yeah Bun cosign any and everything. He's like the real life Kid Cunner
 05-21-2012, 02:45 PM         #77
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cARTer is completely irrelevent and lives with his girlfriend, under his girlfriends terms

chill bruh
 6 years ago '05        #78
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
Ask anyone in UGK records if it's bullsh*t u need to quit speaking on sh*t u have no knowledge of! Have you seen anyone affiliated with ugkfu*k w pimp since he died? Bun had to steal a pimp verse for his last cd. Anyway Imnot gonna sit here n school people who don't know sh*t about the situation and continue to speak outta their a.ss
 6 years ago '12        #79
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Being completely honest, it was just something you could tell, they never really said it. Right before Pimp died he was talking about Jeezy and his fake dope prices and the whole thing about Atlanta ain't on 'Southern time' and Bun was kind of like that's Pimp's opinion, and not UGK's. Afterwards, Pimp came out and clarified that he speaks for himself, and not for UGK as a whole. I just think Pimp kind of thought Bun was on some sucker sh*t because he always try to be neutral on alot of different sh*t.
Well idk.....what alot of ppl didnt know about UGK was that Pimp and Bun where kinda opposites in a sense. Similar to Outkast. I've heard plenty of stories over the yrs(including while pimp was alive) about them disagreeing on plenty of things. That doesnt necessarily make them enemies. 1 story I remember Bun telling,was about how Pimp got in Bun's car 1 time and Bun was playing Slum village. Pimp was like "WTF is this??" "Take this sht out!" lmaooo.....those dudes were brothers man. Knew each other 20 yrs. What possible situation could of put them against each other? Imo it def couldnt have been about some sh*t to do with music. Thats why I cant believe those rumors.
 6 years ago '08        #80
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
n*ggas need to hear what SUC gotta say fu*k bun, n*gga really ain't from Houston tbh. He soft man, why u think pimp had to say " this is my opinion, not bun's, so leave him out of it" n*gga bun d!ck ride anyone for some collab. He an og, so n*ggas got to respect him tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy