Young Buck "I Just Got Evicted"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #121
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 specialk103185 said:
50 cent ruins lives

It looks like 50 helped cause this, which in turn led to Young Buck facing Jail time for having a gun, which I believe was found during the IRS raid.

[pic - click to view]

Did 50 Cent Have Young Buck Set Up With The IRS?

When in debt, Uncle Sam will collect. Unfortunately, Young Buck found this out the hard way this morning after the IRS raided his Nashville, TN home. The invasion was due to a $300,000 unpaid tax bill. Although Buck was able to keep his crib and vehicles, agents seized his platinum plaques, jewelry, and furniture.

“The worst part of this isn’t the material stuff–that will all be replaced. It’s what it does to the people around me. They took my kids’ Playstation, my a.ssistants’ computers, and baby’s mothers’ jewelry. They took my home studio so I can’t even record…

Despite the seizure, Buck remains optimistic and views it as a lesson learned.

“Things you go through in life make you who you are and I’m alright! I have a new team in place, but I am also paying full attention now. Nothing like this will ever happen again. This is a huge wake up call for all entertainers to stay on top of your own trusted employees and team members, and replace anyone that was put in place by your record label if the situation you have goes sour.. This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

Im wondering if 50 had anything to do with this? or should I say one of fiftys people who he had in place for years, but that Buck thought was cool and was left on his team?

You know, either way fifty loving this? That n*gga love using lawyers and law suits to handle his business. Do you notice how he left the bolded information out on the thisis50 news?
 6 years ago '05        #122
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Da_Crew2k9 said:
this sh*t ain't funny hope that n*gga bounce back and get his sh*t together too much talent to be fu*king up like that i know he blew his money but i wish this on no man smh
The fu*ked up thing is that 50 cent is making sure that he can't bounce back. It's not like Young Buck is fu*king up by himself, 50 is playing a major role by blackballin him for the last 5 years and wont let Buck release any music officially or out of the contract. Then 50 is trying to sue him for 10 million dollars if he (Buck) doesnt honor his contract... lol 50 a bi*chass n*gga, Buck is one of only a handful of artists that I would buy their album or support. From the first fu*ked up sounding mixtape I heard of Bucks, I was like this n*gga dope.

And this lil rat a.ss n*gga stopping Buck from doing his own thing, out of spite, yet he's cool with more than half the people he had a problem with Buck not having a problem with. He damm near made up with everybody he's had beef with, yet the n*gga he called his lil brother is the only n*gga he can fu*k with.... VIA a contract, he signed when they was good friends. Plus with a lot of G-unit beefs, Buck was the one riding, Yayo mainly kept his mouth closed and so did Banks depending on who it was with.
 6 years ago '05        #123
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 youngmic said:
if hes tied down to a contract and cant even get a label goin cuz of that..lol negro how the hell is he gonna do anything...all homie got is tour shows and gettin paid under the table...u think 50 is gonna be like oh buck did u submit ur music for an album? lol no, dont work that way...neither does 50...he starved dude out...

If I remember correctly 50 also had his laywers go to court to question how much Buck is paying to get from show to show in Buck's bankruptcy case.... and to also set up the sue Young Buck for 10 million if he doesnt fulfill his contractal obligations to G-unit LOL... is the n*gga 50 serious ? you wont let the n*gga release anything but will sue him if he leaves
 6 years ago '08        #124
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 ghost213 said:

If I remember correctly 50 also had his laywers go to court to question how much Buck is paying to get from show to show in Buck's bankruptcy case.... and to also set up the sue Young Buck for 10 million if he doesnt fulfill his contractal obligations to G-unit LOL... is the n*gga 50 serious ? you wont let the n*gga release anything but will sue him if he leaves
its fu*ked up on 50s part but you cant bite the hand that feeds you, especially when that hand owns ur life and thats what buck did. he shoulda just bite the bullet for the time and fulfilled his obligations before going off like he did.

buck still has ways of making money, just not the money he was accustomed to. he could still eat far better than any of us but he just has to be smart and get on the hustle. believe it or not, he still has some sort of a name. i doubt his contract states anything about him not making money in other aspects of the business. no one big in the game would follow him as he obviously cant work out his own issue, but if here were to say manage smaller groups he should be ok. but then again im sure the contract he has with fiddy has fiddy owning he spirit, breath, and skin. lol
 6 years ago '04        #125
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 teekarow said:
sad to hear this...50 is paying for it in the end though..Karma is a mofo. God dont play

Athavan 789 said:
wow y'all r stupid, buck did this to himself, fif paid this guys taxes and told him to sort himself out, buck didnt, he turned his back to fif and now all of this has happened.
 05-24-2012, 10:14 AM         #126
HaterVindicator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is jokes.
 6 years ago '11        #127
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
I like Buck but damn how many Ls can a n*gga possibly take
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy