Black Hippy VS Slaughterhouse

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Y'all Got Right Now?
Black Hippy 42 72.41%
SH 16 27.59%
Voters: 58. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-20-2012, 10:23 PM         #61
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them BH n*ggas know how to make some dope a.ss chilled tracks...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #62
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Retro said:
...n*gga I'm not tryin to argue with you either You said I struck again so instead of getting mad I asked you how to reconcile the situation. Maybe if you give me a solution I won't "strike" anywhere anymore. And if that wasn't the purpose why bring up what I do in the first place then?
how many times throughout the day do ppl tell u that you sound mad?

start there...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^^ press play on that too

Last edited by DSOM; 05-20-2012 at 10:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #63
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 REAL_NESS said:

I feel you fam but tell me you dont have the "disgusted look" on your face when this sh*t comes on
I prefer Black lip Bastard remix over this but when i 1st heard this it was crazy
 6 years ago '11        #64
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 REAL_NESS said:

I feel you fam but tell me you dont have the "disgusted look" on your face when this sh*t comes on
Is that all SH has is one dope song? I see people referencing it a lot in this thread

Lets break the members down... TDE stays dropping dope project after dope project in 2012....

Joell Ortiz ain't been hot since Bodega Chronicles, Joeys sh*t (everything but MM series) usually sounds like it was recorded in his mothers basement, Crooked is like 40 album been on the way since death Row was poppin, and Royce had to team up with just to sell a couple copies. His solo sh*ts been trash as well...

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 05-20-2012 at 10:29 PM..
 05-20-2012, 10:28 PM         #65
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
I prefer Black lip Bastard remix over this but when i 1st heard this it was crazy
Oh nah, I aint even mad atcha. I just had black lip bastard remix blastin in the whip.

Had my n*ggas like "Who are these dudes?" and then they was like became interested in listening to more tracks
 6 years ago '11        #66
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Is that all SH has is one dope song? I see people referencing it a lot in this thread

Lets break the members down... TDE stays dropping dope project after dope project in 2012....

Joell Ortiz ain't been hot since Bodega Chronicles, Joeys sh*t usually sounds like it was recorded in his mothers basement, Crooked is like 40 album been on the way since death Row was poppin, and Royce had to team up with just to sell a couple copies. His solo sh*ts been trash as well...
I wonder who you voted for...
 6 years ago '11        #67
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DSOM said:
how many times throughout the day do ppl tell u that you sound mad?

start there...

Only you & coolbeans have said it out of the hundreds on here. IRL people don't have to tell me, they know when I'm mad which isn't often in the first place.

How am I supposed to sound not mad then?
 6 years ago '11        #68
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Oh nah, I aint even mad atcha. I just had black lip bastard remix blastin in the whip.

Had my n*ggas like "Who are these dudes?" and then they was like became interested in listening to more tracks
That and Microphone arn't really a bad comparison.
Everyone k!lled both of those songs.
 05-20-2012, 10:29 PM         #69
Ayd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:

A lot? It was only referenced twice, by me and by REAL_NESS...
 05-20-2012, 10:30 PM         #70
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:

Joell Ortiz ain't been hot since Bodega Chronicles, Joeys sh*t usually sounds like it was recorded in his mothers basement, Crooked is like 40 album been on the way since death Row was poppin, and Royce had to team up with just to sell a couple copies. His solo sh*ts been trash as well...
I feel like people sleep on Joell hard, dude can rhyme

[video - click to view]

In 2012, SH is in a process of getting that shady debut ready so hopefully its up to expectations. Hammer dance is cool, the song with Cee-lo is ehhhh
 6 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 Ayd said:
It was only referenced twice, by me and by REAL_NESS...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
I feel like people sleep on Joell hard, dude can rhyme

In 2012, SH is in a process of getting that shady debut ready so hopefully its up to expectations. Hammer dance is cool, the song with Cee-lo is ehhhh
That was his recent track in the last lil while that he k!lled, I agree, but that CD was short and mediocre at times.
 6 years ago '11        #73
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DSOM said:

^^ press play on that too
Didn't listen to the 2nd one (added before I quoted) but I'll go back. They're straight. If this is supposed to be the solution pus*y isn't in short supply. I haven't been drinkin since I left school though. You won't find me feelin right / drunk & on a laptop let alone boxden so...

05-20-2012, 10:35 PM         #74
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

this had me cracking up

but it aint just microphone

Soundoff on that album is serious with the flow switch-up. Although I do admit it did expose that Joe needs to work on his flow switches a little

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #75
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Retro said:
Only you & coolbeans have said it out of the hundreds on here. IRL people don't have to tell me, they know when I'm mad which isn't often in the first place.

How am I supposed to sound not mad then?

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

05-20-2012, 10:35 PM         #76
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:

Joell Ortiz ain't been hot since Bodega Chronicles, Joeys sh*t (everything but MM series) usually sounds like it was recorded in his mothers basement, Crooked is like 40 album been on the way since death Row was poppin, and Royce had to team up with just to sell a couple copies. His solo sh*ts been trash as well...
Royce had a couple good solos. death Is Certain and Bar Exam 2(The album version)
 05-20-2012, 10:36 PM         #77
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
That was his recent track in the last lil while that he k!lled, I agree, but that CD was short and mediocre at times.
I'll agree with that, That mixtape definitely lacked replay value. But I still feel Joell can hang with anyone in TDE and his other SH members

sh*t Joell was wrecking sh*t on the first SH album, maybe moreso than Joe
 6 years ago '04        #78
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 Francis Schilke said:
Royce had a couple good solos. death Is Certain and Bar Exam 2(The album version)
Yeah I meant currently if i didn't already say that.... i thought this track was hilarious tho :

[video - click to view]

But he has been kinda hit or miss for a minute
 6 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Every member of SH is a vet in this game. BH are still young bucks (new to the sh*t). IMO it goes without saying that "bar for bar" BH ain't fu*kin' SH (BH are no slouches either though). However BH is making the fresher, more versatile, overall better music atm. I'm a big fan of both groups, but I'm more interested in seeing what BH does in the future.
Baller stays dropping knowledge and good posts
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy