Black Hippy VS Slaughterhouse

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Y'all Got Right Now?
Black Hippy 42 72.41%
SH 16 27.59%
Voters: 58. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 REAL_NESS said:
I'm not trying to prove you "wrong". thats your own insecurities. It's a discussion
 REAL_NESS said:
...you are wrong...
So all of this has nothing to do with what you said huh? Yup, after this we're done. What a waste of time this turned out to be...

REAL_NESS said:
And you're are proving me right with using J.Cole, so you need to take your "noise" somewhere else. You started out civilized but for some reason you're getting tight.
If you don't understand fu*k it I'm done trying to spoon feed this concept to you. I'd categorize J. Cole as an east coast rapper because he sounds like he's from the east coast. Same with A$AP Rocky. He does not sound like Harlem at all but that's where he's from so that's where I should categorize him right? Come on now.

I started out civilized just like you did but then you turned into one of those people who say "agree to disagree" but never wanted to in the first place. This could've ended right when you said it but nah you had to continue to try to prove me "wrong" (which I quoted you on above so don't try to duck it). As with anybody I lose my patience after a while when dealing with people like you, but instead of resorting to talking about your personal traits I've kept it civil. Wish you could say the same thing huh?

REAL_NESS said:
You voted for SH even though you said you barely listened to either group, yet you're typing up paragraphs just because I DISAGREE with you that TDE is not as well-rounded as SH?
Somebody's not reading obviously. I said I barely fu*ked with SH not TDE. I've heard more than enough about them to know which one I'd take. You're all hot and bothered all because I said TDE wasn't as well rounded when I never said you had to agree in the first place. And miss me with all this "it's a discussion" noise because if it were strictly a discussion you wouldn't be persuasive you'd be objective.

Like I said, we're done here. Go ahead & get your last words in so you can feel like you won...
 05-20-2012, 09:48 PM         #42
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
So all of this has nothing to do with what you said huh? Yup, after this we're done. What a waste of time this turned out to be...

If you don't understand fu*k it I'm done trying to spoon feed this concept to you. I'd categorize J. Cole as an east coast rapper because he sounds like he's from the east coast. Same with A$AP Rocky. He does not sound like Harlem at all but that's where he's from so that's where I should categorize him right? Come on now.

I started out civilized just like you did but then you turned into one of those people who say "agree to disagree" but never wanted to in the first place. This could've ended right when you said it but nah you had to continue to try to prove me "wrong" (which I quoted you on above so don't try to duck it). As with anybody I lose my patience after a while when dealing with people like you, but instead of resorting to talking about your personal traits I've kept it civil. Wish you could say the same thing huh?

Somebody's not reading obviously. I said I barely fu*ked with SH not TDE. I've heard more than enough about them to know which one I'd take. You're all hot and bothered all because I said TDE wasn't as well rounded when I never said you had to agree in the first place. And miss me with all this "it's a discussion" noise because if it were strictly a discussion you wouldn't be persuasive you'd be objective.

Like I said, we're done here. Go ahead & get your last words in so you can feel like you won...
The hell? just because I said "you were wrong" does not mean my goal was to "prove you wrong". you pulled part of a sentence out of context from a paragraph where I was disagreeing with you ESPECIALLY since you said you dont listen to most of these artists and that you refuse to. If its a waste of time, than exit left.

I never came at you sideways but if you want to get weird and act hurt then why engage in conversation in the 1st place? I know people like you too, insecure grown men

These are my last words in so "I can feel like a won". peace homie, go take a breather.
 05-20-2012, 09:51 PM         #43
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mariah Carey>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #44
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
retro strikes again...
 05-20-2012, 09:59 PM         #45
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
retro strikes again...
 6 years ago '11        #46
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 DSOM said:
retro strikes again...
It's my fault he said to agree to disagree then kept going? You know what, you may be right. I need to stop givin these n*ggas the time of day if this is how they're gonna act when someone disagrees with them...
 05-20-2012, 10:04 PM         #47
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
It's my fault he said to agree to disagree then kept going? You know what, you may be right. I need to stop givin these n*ggas the time of day if this is how they're gonna act when someone disagrees with them...
And yet you're still lurking?
 6 years ago '11        #48
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
You know what's funny though? The second I do the above people are gonna say I think my opinions are unfu*kwitable & that I'm too arrogant for my own good. It's a catch 22 DSOM so what do you suggest I do?
 6 years ago '11        #49
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
And yet you're still lurking?
Replying to what you said? Nope. You won, wave that W flag n*gga...
 05-20-2012, 10:08 PM         #50
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't win anything n*gga

If you want to have a convo with homie, private message him. I mean you dont want to give "n*ggas like me" the time of day right? So why bump the thread on some frivolous bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #51
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
Slaughterhouse tries to make crossover hits in a futile attempt to blow..... TDE keeps it real, so off the strength of that alone TDE > SH (IMO)

Joe and Crooked could probably lyrically outperform TDE but thats not the end all be all
 6 years ago '11        #52
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
As long as he replies I'll reply, this is a convo between he & I now not you. So if you could resist the urge to reply to me when what I'm saying has nothin to do with you maybe the thread wouldn't get bumped. Just a thought.

But knowing you this will warrant another reply on some "frivolous bullsh*t" so swing away potna. My gloves are down...
 05-20-2012, 10:13 PM         #53
Ayd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hard to judge, Slaughterhouse are lyrical beasts that will rip tracks but Black Hippy know how to make more complete songs but you can only see that in their individual songs/projects and not songs that they collectively appear in. As said before, a Black Hippy album is needed to make proper comparisons. But so far,
Microphone >>>>>>>>>>> Say Wassup, Black Lip Bastard (remix), Rolling Stone, and Constipation
 05-20-2012, 10:13 PM         #54
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I made the topic my dude. So if you can resist the urge of posting in it thats a thought that would make most sense. This aint a f!ght fam, no need to talk about wins, gloves or swinging away
 6 years ago '04        #55
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
what do u mean? i dont have any suggestion for you lol... im not about to argue with u n*gga wtf?
 6 years ago '04        #56
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space

[video - click to view]

05-20-2012, 10:16 PM         #57
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ayd said:
Hard to judge, Slaughterhouse are lyrical beasts that will rip tracks but Black Hippy know how to make more complete songs but you can only see that in their individual projects and not songs that they collectively appear in. As said before, a Black Hippy album is needed to make proper comparisons. But so far,
Microphone >>>>>>>>>>> Say Wassup, Black Lip Bastard (remix), Rolling Stone, and Constipation
Word, I can feel that. It'll be interested the route SH takes with the next album too and how it compares.

I agree Microphone over them track just off the energy that track brings alone.
 6 years ago '11        #58
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Ayd said:
Hard to judge, Slaughterhouse are lyrical beasts that will rip tracks but Black Hippy know how to make more complete songs but you can only see that in their individual songs/projects and not songs that they collectively appear in. As said before, a Black Hippy album is needed to make proper comparisons. But so far,
Zip That Chop That >>>>> any SH song

[video - click to view]

You can't tell me any different, I like West sh*t more thats how I feellllllllllll!
 6 years ago '11        #59
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 DSOM said:
what do u mean? i dont have any suggestion for you lol... im not about to argue with u n*gga wtf?
...n*gga I'm not tryin to argue with you either You said I struck again so instead of getting mad I asked you how to reconcile the situation. Maybe if you give me a solution I won't "strike" anywhere anymore. And if that wasn't the purpose why bring up what I do in the first place then?
 05-20-2012, 10:20 PM         #60
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Zip That Chop That >>>>> any SH song

You can't tell me any different, I like West sh*t more thats how I feellllllllllll!

[video - click to view]

I feel you fam but tell me you dont have the "disgusted look" on your face when this sh*t comes on
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy