Black Hippy VS Slaughterhouse

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Y'all Got Right Now?
Black Hippy 42 72.41%
SH 16 27.59%
Voters: 58. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-20-2012, 08:15 PM         #1
6443 pageviews
130 comments

REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Hippy VS Slaughterhouse

Not sure if this was done

But I was thinking about this as I was playing Black-Lipped bastard in my whip. I used to think Ab-Soul was the weak link, but his new sh-t is really growing on me.

Usually I would say slaughterhouse easily, but as of right now, its been a TDE affair for me

130 comments for "Black Hippy VS Slaughterhouse"

6 years ago '05        #2
Luv Land 
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 0 0
easily slaughterhouse
 6 years ago '11        #3
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Crooked I >>> All of TDE strictly from a technical standpoint. I'm not a real fan of either but the people I know that fu*k with both Joey & Kendrick would take Joey of K Dot lyrically. Royce >>> Ab-Soul. Jay Rock & Joell Ortiz is a toss up seeing as how I don't listen to either one of them...

Slaughterhouse wins.
 6 years ago '07        #4
Joey$teel45 
space
space
space
$449 | Props total: 1 1
I like both but Black Hippy all day. Kendrick, Q and Soul>>>>> everyone in both groups
 05-20-2012, 08:31 PM         #5
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
Hard to pick,but I'm going with Slaughterhouse until I hear a complete album from B.H.
Yeah I can feel that. A complete B.H. album is definitely needed even though they all seem to be trying to establish themselves independently first
 05-20-2012, 08:32 PM         #6
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Hippy>>>

Some might pick slaughterhouse because their better lyrically. But on a music standpoint gotta go with black hippy. Every artist brings something different to the table.

[video - click to view]

This song for example, It might not be lyrical like slaughterhouse but overall it keeps heads knockin. It screams hip hop...
 6 years ago '04        #7
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
hard to compare crews who arent anything alike

the only thing they have in common is that its four solo artist collabing into one group
 05-20-2012, 08:35 PM         #8
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, when I put these two groups against each other. I didn't mean lyrically, I mean from an overall standpoint

I'm glad SH is getting their mainstream shine forreal but I feel black hippy can really shake up the airwaves a little with a bigger machine

the only thing they have in common is that its four solo artist collabing into one group
People tend to think variables have to be alike to compare. A comparison can still be made though just from a musical standpoint
 6 years ago '10        #9
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
black hippy >>>>>>> slaughterhouse

it aint always about technical emceeing and lyrics

I feel like they all got original styles and more charisma

all slaughterhouse does is try to outrap each other over garbage beats
 6 years ago '11        #10
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
I prefer Black Hippy.
Joe and Royce are two of my favorite rapper but as a group Black Hippy makes better music.

Slaughterhouse consists of 4 lyrical spitters while each person in Black Hippy brings something different to the song.
I rather have a Black Hippy album than a SH album
 6 years ago '11        #11
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Yeah, when I put these two groups against each other. I didn't mean lyrically, I mean from an overall standpoint

I'm glad SH is getting their mainstream shine forreal but I feel black hippy can really shake up the airwaves a little with a bigger machine
Overall it's hard to compare them. TDE is all west coast, SH is more well rounded sound wise.

It's funny, about a year or two ago SH was in the same position as TDE is in now in relation to the airwaves thing. TDE has Aftermath behind them, they'll get their chance soon...
 6 years ago '11        #12
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Retro said:
Overall it's hard to compare them. TDE is all west coast, SH is more well rounded sound wise.

It's funny, about a year or two ago SH was in the same position as TDE is in now in relation to the airwaves thing. TDE has Aftermath behind them, they'll get their chance soon...
I may be a little bias cause of this
 6 years ago '12        #13
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1967 1967
let me see on 1 hand i got some of the nicest young n*ggas coming up in the game right now that mesh so well together yet still manage to have their own unique styles

on the other hand i got a bunch of washed up old n*ggas who make boring music that had to get together to be relevant

yeah slaughter house is way better
 6 years ago '08        #14
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
 DSOM said:

05-20-2012, 08:43 PM         #15
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

All west coast but Jay Rock, Ab Soul, Q and K. are MAD different so where they from is a non-factor, they are also well-rounded sound wise, especially based on their different influences despite where they are from

And the aftermath machine is moreso behind KDot. Even though I'm sure BH will get their shine on his album
 6 years ago '06        #16
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,214 | Props total: 4488 4488
Tde>>>>>>
 6 years ago '11        #17
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
All west coast but Jay Rock, Ab Soul, Q and K. are MAD different so where they from is a non-factor, they are also well-rounded sound wise, especially based on their different influences despite where they are from

And the aftermath machine is moreso behind KDot. Even though I'm sure BH will get their shine on his album
They're different in relation to each other, not necessarily the coasts. All of them give off an extreme west coast vibe, Jay Rock especially. Soulo with his 90s west coast flow is the same. SbQ lyrically is all west coast. Kendrick I don't listen to enough to speak on but you should catch my drift...
 6 years ago '11        #18
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 johnnysnow said:
let me see on 1 hand i got some of the nicest young n*ggas coming up in the game right now that mesh so well together yet still manage to have their own unique styles

on the other hand i got a bunch of washed up old n*ggas who make boring music that had to get together to be relevant

yeah slaughter house is way better
Gotta do em like that though?
 05-20-2012, 08:51 PM         #19
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
They're different in relation to each other, not necessarily the coasts. All of them give off an extreme west coast vibe, Jay Rock especially. Soulo with his 90s west coast flow is the same. SbQ lyrically is all west coast. Kendrick I don't listen to enough to speak on but you should catch my drift...
Well then I'll fill you in. K.Dot's flow may be heavily westcoast based but hes evolved and if you aint know he was from the West, I would doubt you would could guess it, peep Overly Dedicated

And Jay Rock has a rugged project n*gga flow and could easily pass as an east coast cat. Plus when you look at their content, despite where they from they are just as unique as SH if not more
 6 years ago '04        #20
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 REAL_NESS said:

People tend to think variables have to be alike to compare. A comparison can still be made though just from a musical standpoint

oh
lets do black hippy or slaughterhouse vs. the mmg four next
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy