Samsung Galaxy S3: US release date June 1??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
I really hope for a June release for Sprint. But if it gets released after August, I'm going with the HTC EVO LTE 4G, or hope that Motorola releases a phone with similar specs before then.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Ra-da-god said:
lol as hard as yall be trolling my n*gga you'd think yall didnt read the reviews tho.....

no review clearly said the GSIII had the all out hands down better camera, GSM said that it performed slightly better in natural light and that the Video playback came a bit more crisp due more FPS BUT is also said the Evo CRUSHED the GS3 in the indoor shots or low light settings also that burst mode shots and stills while recording are both better on the EVO/one X also most reviews said the actual camera software on the EVO was better

yall two n*ggas act like the Camera comparison is like the Evo 3d vs GSII its way more close this time around.

as far as the Screen,yes GS3 has deeper blacks but its also suffer's red pixelation even moreso than the Gnexus Plus the colors are more warmer and natrual looking on the Evo Even The Verge said the Evo's Display was better the only review that really leaned toward the GSIII was GSM and even they said the average person will not notice and that it was mostly an on paper comparison....

and since n*ggas are mainly going off the Verge and GSM, The verge Reviewer said that he preferred the One X over the GSIII and the Evo scored higher on the GSM endurance test so how did HTC lose?

on another note I'm interested to see will praise be so high for the GSIII once reviewers get the Dual core version I'm pretty sure its still going to be a beast though still look foward to playing around with GS3 when my girl cop it I might do a comparison review myself
n*ggas k!ll me with that pentile argument. 99% of people wouldn't be able to tell you if a screen is pentile or not without documentation. Deeper blacks, better contrast always = better screen.

I'ma just leave this quotes from the S III review here: "Unequaled performance"

HTC lost.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Y.G. said:
n*ggas k!ll me with that pentile argument. 99% of people wouldn't be able to tell you if a screen is pentile or not without documentation. Deeper blacks, better contrast always = better screen.

I'ma just leave this quotes from the S III review here: "Unequaled performance"

HTC lost.

which is why even GSM said the argument between the screens are mostly on paper and in regular use most would not notice difference in the one x's and GSIII screen performance I'm just going off the reviews breh same as you.

almost all of the comparisons said the Evo's screen is way clearer for browsing the net over the GSIII's blue tent slightly pixelated display regardless of your opinion the Reviews say its alot closer my n*gga

"Unequaled performance" I'm interested in seeing even the Dual core GSIII can uphold such a boast

HTC lost hard last week for being held up but that was lsat week I'm getting the phone I want so I won

I see you though my n*gga

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-27-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #64
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
9 million pre-orders.

"Unequaled performance"

HTC lost.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Y.G. said:
9 million pre-orders.

"Unequaled performance"

HTC lost.
so by that logic the new Iphone is gonna wipe the floor with the even the best Android cause we both know which is gonna sell more

like i said breh I think both are dope phones I read/watched countless Previews/unboxings/reviews on both It just things about sammy phones I can't get pass BUT i wouldn't tell anyone not to cop it

we see about that Dual core joint though

New phone for me so I won
 6 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
so by that logic the new Iphone is gonna wipe the floor with the even the best Android cause we both know which is gonna sell more

like i said breh I think both are dope phones I read/watched countless Previews/unboxings/reviews on both It just things about sammy phones I can't get pass BUT i wouldn't tell anyone not to cop it

we see about that Dual core joint though

New phone for me so I won
How could the iPhone wipe the floor with the S III? The S III has "unequaled performance."

And an S III with a Snapdragon is still better than an EVO. Better camera, better screen, better storage and better battery.

HTC lost.
 6 years ago '09        #67
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
How is the battery life for this thing in heavy use? Any reviews got that info? Really curious what it would be with the s4 chip

I am also wondering if this is going to get android 5.0
 6 years ago '04        #68
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
How is the battery life for this thing in heavy use? Any reviews got that info? Really curious what it would be with the s4 chip

I am also wondering if this is going to get android 5.0
It got a 43 in the endurance test from gms 10 hours talk time,5 hours web browsing and 10 hours of video playback don't know if s4 is going to help or take away from that though.

Far as it getting jellybean I wouldn't count on it I mean, does the GSII have ics yet?
 6 years ago '09        #69
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
 Ra-da-god said:
It got a 43 in the endurance test from gms 10 hours talk time,5 hours web browsing and 10 hours of video playback don't know if s4 is going to help or take away from that though.

Far as it getting jellybean I wouldn't count on it I mean, does the GSII have ics yet?
it will tho
 6 years ago '04        #70
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
it will tho
I don't know the wayvthey talk over at xda, I suppose all we can do is wait
 6 years ago '10        #71
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
So the Canadian version has a dual-core snapdragon, and 2GB of Ram

My guess is the We will see this version in the USA
 6 years ago '06        #72
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Ra-da-god said:
I don't know the wayvthey talk over at xda, I suppose all we can do is wait
I've had ics for a couple of months on my gs2

You guys are Late!!!
 6 years ago '04        #73
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Manny05 said:
I've had ics for a couple of months on my gs2

You guys are Late!!!
lol I dont have a GSII

OG Evo over here waiting on the Evo LTe
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago