Samsung Galaxy S3: US release date June 1??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
NickThaQuick6 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 2 2
ive been waiting for the 1st quad core phone :( now im gonna have to wait, but im stuck with the HTC original Incredible so im in need of an upgrade. mine as well roll with the SIII I just HATE that in december a way better phone is gonna come out!
 6 years ago '06        #42
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Special Edd said:
couple days,
Return that sh*t homie. 30 day return policy. Grab a cheap a.ss smart phone off of craigslist and just wait it out. I unfortunately got the S2 like 3 months ago
 6 years ago '10        #43
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,248 | Props total: 934 934
 Sammyboi22 said:
Return that sh*t homie. 30 day return policy. Grab a cheap a.ss smart phone off of craigslist and just wait it out. I unfortunately got the S2 like 3 months ago
This.
 6 years ago '06        #44
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I'm gonna wait until the us version is announced
Then sell my gs2 for 300 and pay 440 for early upgrade
 6 years ago '04        #45
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7

Looks like T-Mobile leaked their release dates first.
I just want to know when Sprint will be getting the phone.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 DaViLLe726 said:
will bost mobile carry this......

DSOM said:
will metro pcs carry this??

thats like replacing a Ferrari's Stock engine with a V-6 from the junkyard
 6 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 AnaMayShun said:

Looks like T-Mobile leaked their release dates first.
I just want to know when Sprint will be getting the phone.
what about Sprint? I cant wait any longer this fu*kin Blackberry about to fall apart
 6 years ago '04        #48
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 KnicksLost said:
what about Sprint? I cant wait any longer this fu*kin Blackberry about to fall apart
I'm waiting for word about Sprint too. But I don't think they'll be too far off the June 20th release date for T-Mobile.
 6 years ago '06        #49
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 DaForce13 said:

Notwithstanding the fact that the smartphone from Samsung is attracting a lot of great words from reviewers, there are many people who are critical of its display. A reader says, “Regarding the Pentile screen, I dare say one would be able tell the difference. I was able to notice the red sub pixels on the Galaxy Nexus. Seeing as the S3 is the same resolution but has a bigger screen logically it would be more noticeable. Engadget did report the red sub pixels on the S3 is smaller though, wonder how much of a difference this will make”.

Meanwhile the Galaxy S3 set to be shipped in the US on June 1 will come with Qualcomm S4 MSM8960 dual-core 1.5GHz processor with the same 1GB of RAM. This is going to ensure a superb performance and also improve the battery life of the super smartphone.

my body is ready
my body is not... ill pass on this gimped phone. To think i held off upgrading for it... im kinda aggy shyt got the same specs as other phones...

samsung.. u lose..
 6 years ago '05        #50
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
got my evo lte...... ion think sammie gonna fux wit i
 6 years ago '05        #51
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13759 13759
 sunsetnVine said:
my body is not... ill pass on this gimped phone. To think i held off upgrading for it... im kinda aggy shyt got the same specs as other phones...

samsung.. u lose..
 Ghettoquiz said:
got my evo lte...... ion think sammie gonna fux wit i
 6 years ago '05        #52
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y.G. said:
so we gonna act like the E4GLTE screen not better than the the pentile joint? sh*t looks like a cartoon colors are oversaturated.

evo camera better
sg3 have better storage capacity...ok? i give ya that
sense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>t ouch wiz
evo's build doesn't feel like a cheap plastic like the gs3 either
gs3 is a dpe phone tho but sh*t not better than the evo son
 6 years ago '06        #53
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Ra-da-god said:
Damn thats my Birthday! HTC better hurry up with this patent sh*t I can't wait forever
Everyday is your birthday n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #54
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
It looks to me that it will come down to preference..
Both phones have identical features
 6 years ago '06        #55
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Ghettoquiz said:
so we gonna act like the E4GLTE screen not better than the the pentile joint? sh*t looks like a cartoon colors are oversaturated.

evo camera better
sg3 have better storage capacity...ok? i give ya that
sense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>t ouch wiz
evo's build doesn't feel like a cheap plastic like the gs3 either
gs3 is a dpe phone tho but sh*t not better than the evo son
evo camera is not better
debatable on sense vs touckwiz. i fu*king hated sense on my evo 4g
evos build is a lil better but the plastic doesnt actually feel like a plastic feel if that makes any sense.
but to end it the evo is HTC. that will never win compared to anything. they might have got it right this time, but they said that with the first evo, and ill even take it back to when they said that about the hero. so right now, no the evo is not better
 6 years ago '05        #56
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13759 13759
 layzie8171 said:
evo camera is not better
evos build is a lil better but the plastic doesnt actually feel like a plastic feel if that makes any sense.
but to end it the evo is HTC. that will never win compared to anything. they might have got it right this time, but they said that with the first evo, and ill even take it back to when they said that about the hero. so right now, no the evo is not better

Then did dude even read the reviews? Every single review has said the S III has the better camera. The latest reviews say the phone itself has "unequaled perfomance."

And i love how misinformed people try to argue pentile vs non-pentile. The S III's screen has deeper blacks, better contrast and wider viewing angles than the EVO's. How could somebody possibly say the EVO has the better screen?

In short, HTC lost.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
evo camera is not better
be serious kid.....
 6 years ago '06        #58
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Ghettoquiz said:
be serious kid.....
dead serious youngin. htc is htc. all hype of whats next, and then always fail to deliver.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Y.G. said:

Then did dude even read the reviews? Every single review has said the S III has the better camera. The latest reviews say the phone itself has "unequaled perfomance."

And i love how misinformed people try to argue pentile vs non-pentile. The S III's screen has deeper blacks, better contrast and wider viewing angles than the EVO's. How could somebody possibly say the EVO has the better screen?

In short, HTC lost.
lol as hard as yall be trolling my n*gga you'd think yall didnt read the reviews tho.....

no review clearly said the GSIII had the all out hands down better camera, GSM said that it performed slightly better in natural light and that the Video playback came a bit more crisp due more FPS BUT is also said the Evo CRUSHED the GS3 in the indoor shots or low light settings also that burst mode shots and stills while recording are both better on the EVO/one X also most reviews said the actual camera software on the EVO was better

yall two n*ggas act like the Camera comparison is like the Evo 3d vs GSII its way more close this time around.

as far as the Screen,yes GS3 has deeper blacks but its also suffer's red pixelation even moreso than the Gnexus Plus the colors are more warmer and natrual looking on the Evo Even The Verge said the Evo's Display was better the only review that really leaned toward the GSIII was GSM and even they said the average person will not notice and that it was mostly an on paper comparison....

and since n*ggas are mainly going off the Verge and GSM, The verge Reviewer said that he preferred the One X over the GSIII and the Evo scored higher on the GSM endurance test so how did HTC lose?

on another note I'm interested to see will praise be so high for the GSIII once reviewers get the Dual core version I'm pretty sure its still going to be a beast though still look foward to playing around with GS3 when my girl cop it I might do a comparison review myself

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-27-2012 at 01:18 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #60
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
I wonder when vzw gonna release this phone.

I am guessing July
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop