Kidd Kidd Moves Into 50 Cent CT Mansion? Kidd Kidd trip to Mansion Pics Inside

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
12006 pageviews
82 comments

KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Kidd Kidd Moves Into 50 Cent CT Mansion? Kidd Kidd trip to Mansion Pics Inside

Fif made it my home now this is life
[pic - click to view]

Instagram
Seems he moved in.
If true, ya'll cant say 50 aint a good n*gga, he moved kidd kidd out the hood and into his mansion, probably to keep him out of trouble and what not.image
Not the first time 50 got his homies living at his mansion.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

82 comments for "Kidd Kidd Moves Into 50 Cent CT Mansion? Kidd Kidd trip to Mansion Pics Inside"

05-20-2012, 12:48 PM         #2
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but for how long

i need some sh*t of my own.. cant be layin up in another mans crib like that..

BUT.. if he was really still in the hood good for him
 6 years ago '11        #3
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
 Rendition said:
but for how long

i need some sh*t of my own.. cant be layin up in another mans crib like that..

BUT.. if he was really still in the hood good for him
Thats true, but somewhere until he makes enough money, to get somewhere for himself.
50 probably trying to keep him out of trouble and not get blasted again.
A lot of these n*ggas, get money and stay in the hood flossin and get there a.ss taken out, they don't realize sh*t like that causes jelously.

I rate 50 for this.
 6 years ago '07        #4
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
"Givea a man a fish...."

50 know what he doing by not teaching him how to fish

Last edited by KnicksLost; 05-20-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #5
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,599 | Props total: 10550 10550
My n*gga Nutt done came up.I was jus by that n*gga cuz house last night and we was listening to all his old Sqad sh*t.Hope Fif put money behind him cause dude is hella talented.
 6 years ago '07        #6
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,599 | Props total: 10550 10550
 KingP1n said:
Thats true, but somewhere until he makes enough money, to get somewhere for himself.
50 probably trying to keep him out of trouble and not get blasted again.
A lot of these n*ggas, get money and stay in the hood flossin and get there a.ss taken out, they don't realize sh*t like that causes jelously.

I rate 50 for this.
Yea that n*gga Fif seem like a good n*gga.I remember reading some sh*t about how he cleared young buck Tax problem for him one year.Like 8 mil or some sh*t like that.
 05-20-2012, 01:11 PM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not saying its a bad thing..but when G unit first started he once said he had banks, buck, whoo kid, sha money, and their security living in his mansion....they got to live it up in a mansion, he got to write it all off for his taxes.

This is a good thing, hell if Stack Bundles had listened to Jim Jones and moved like Jones wanted him to, he'd be alive today. You gotta go once you get to a certain plateau
 6 years ago '11        #8
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Not saying its a bad thing..but when G unit first started he once said he had banks, buck, whoo kid, sha money, and their security living in his mansion....they got to live it up in a mansion, he got to write it all off for his taxes.

This is a good thing, hell if Stack Bundles had listened to Jim Jones and moved like Jones wanted him to, he'd be alive today. You gotta go once you get to a certain plateau
Exactly.
Thats what 50 thinking probably.
Kidd Kidd already got shot 6 times last year, just as he signed to G-Unit.
I think 50 really wanna help Kidd Kidd.

Lets just hope Kidd Kidd don't trip and end up getting arrested for;
A woman who was beaten by an a.ssociate of 50 Cent’s at his Connecticut mansion won a judgment yesterday (April 8) in court.Shana Chin, 24, claimed that Dwayne McKenzie, a member of 50 Cent’s entourage who lives in the mansion, beat her during a Memorial Day party in 2008. McKenzie and Chin had been dating since 2007, but the relationship went sour when she found out McKenzie was allegedly cheating on her. A f!ght between the two took place in McKenzie’s bedroom in on Memorial Day in May of 2008 and McKenzie allegedly chocked and slapped Chin. A Waterbury Superior Court ruled in favor of Chin after the judge presiding over the case ruled that there was enough evidence to support Chin’s claims of a.ssault. McKenzie has been ordered to pay $30,000 and has already taken a violence education program. McKenzie is a member of 50 Cent’s entourage who has had several encounters with police in Connecticut. In August of 2007, he was arrested for firing a gun at a man who attempted to steal his chain outside of a Hartford nightclub. McKenzie was rearrested in October of 2007, after he allegedly pistol-whipped a promoter, after the man failed to announce an after party taking place at 50 Cent’s mansion.
Like 50 other homie, who he keep at the mansion to get him out of trouble but still manage to get arrested...

Last edited by KingP1n; 05-20-2012 at 01:21 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #9
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Kidd Kidd got shot up in his hood last summer so i guess fif is tryina keep him out of trouble.
 6 years ago '11        #10
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
good for him
 6 years ago '11        #11
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
fifty just letting him live cause he know he had it hard dude young he just trying to enjoy life i hope he get couple hits.
 6 years ago '06        #12
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
fu*k that other mans crib sh*t ill be in 5th home like its my sh*t. Them hoes wouldnt care all they gotta know is money is near. 50 smart too he didnt buy him a crib or nothing just moved him in and when he fu*k up or dont sell its peace out
 6 years ago '09        #13
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
doesnt it feel akward to be a grown a.ss man and your living in another mans house, driving another man's car, and having another man pay for you to eat..........what type of man takes joy in that, i mean unless your gay and the dude supplying the dough is your sugar daddy

cant wait for 50 to get mad and tell him to go up to his room and dont come out until he's thought about what he'd done wrong
 6 years ago '05        #14
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
that's cool but what happens when 50 gets mad @ dude.
 6 years ago '11        #15
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
doesnt it feel akward to be a grown a.ss man and your living in another mans house, driving another man's car, and having another man pay for you to eat..........what type of man takes joy in that, i mean unless your gay and the dude supplying the dough is your sugar daddy

cant wait for 50 to get mad and tell him to go up to his room and dont come out until he's thought about what he'd done wrong
I don't think he'll have him driving his cars...or paying for him to eat.
Sure 50's got a 'Rent' system in place, or at least boundaries, 50 already told G-Unit there isn't going to be no Free Rides.

& You know how big that house is?
50 always out and sh*t, he won't be at the house all the time or even in CT. He might stay in NY or LA.
Also Kidd Kidd won't be the only one in the house anyway, 50 got his other homies there yano.
 6 years ago '11        #16
default28 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1148 1148
fif's son gettin more money than this trash a.ss kid, kidkid, kid.
 6 years ago '07        #17
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,712 | Props total: 2303 2303
Who drank all the Sunny D?

KIDDDDDDD KIDDDDDD!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #18
space
space
 default28 said:
fif's son gettin more money than this trash a.ss kid, kidkid, kid.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #19
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
That pool table tho

Jayg36 said:
So I'm the only one who thinks this is all strategy for fif to take out Lil Wayne. 50 can't stand Wayne, he feels that Wayne and co. are responsible for his music sales decline, saying that they call his music outdated. That n*gga fif pullin Kidd kidd in so he can learn the inner workings of YMCMB. It's a reach I'm willing to make.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Your post and the pictures contradict themselves..? If 50 really didn't like Wayne Floyd would have never had him there with them. People need to stop taking rap beefs seriously

Last edited by BurninLz; 05-20-2012 at 03:15 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #20
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Jayg36 said:
So I'm the only one who thinks this is all strategy for fif to take out Lil Wayne. 50 can't stand Wayne, he feels that Wayne and co. are responsible for his music sales decline, saying that they call his music outdated. That n*gga fif pullin Kidd kidd in so he can learn the inner workings of YMCMB. It's a reach I'm willing to make.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy