Kobe back on his blame game...throws Pau under the bus again

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35323 35323
 TH35 said:

He's a good player
i really dunno why, but this has me
 6 years ago '09        #62
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,432 | Props total: 35323 35323
come to think of it, have we ever seen or heard of lebron throwing his teammates under the bus? even when he was playing with those pieces of poo poo in cleveland?
 05-20-2012, 10:05 PM         #63
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A Player Shouldn't Be Blamin' The Next Man On His Team.. Unless His Tryna Pressure Em To Play Harder Next Game I Guess..

Either Way, That's Not Something You Would've Hear The Greatest Player MJ Say..
Dont Get It Twisted I'm A Kobe Fan... Just Sayin'
 6 years ago '11        #64
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
All he said was Pau needs to Drive To The Basket! And stop playing like a fu*king role player.

Get in that fu*king Paint PAU! Stop hanging outside the damn BOX...

Last edited by Chad09; 05-20-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
that was a weak pass by Gasol, unforced and all

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 05-20-2012, 10:47 PM         #66
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
All he said was Pau needs to Drive To The Basket! And stop playing like a fu*king role player.

Get in that fu*king Paint PAU! Stop hanging outside the damn BOX...
These kats just cant seem to comprehend that Kobe was just stating the obvious. Pau Gasoft is setting up near the 3 point line and is ready to pass at will. He has to be a threat, when did you see him trying to post up, box out, or out muscle anyone on OKC out there? never dude is getting bodied 25/8 Mamba cant feed the bigs if theres no bigs in the post
 6 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
I didn't even notice this...

"I support him," World Peace said. "I'll take the blame for that. Maybe I should've cut. He saw me open, I should've cut. It's my fault."
even though MWP is wrong he still didn't blame Gasol.
 6 years ago '06        #68
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1048 1048

[video - click to view]

this n*gga keep tryna be jordan
 05-20-2012, 11:22 PM         #69
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why should he shoot it? Kobe shot it all game but he want him to be a.ssertive? Players cant get in a grove if they never get a chance to shoot? I guess Bynum fucc'd up the game also? Not to mention, he turned the ball over at key times during this series also. Everybody the reason why they lose but him. Fucc outta here wit his crying azz
 6 years ago '10        #70
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
Its true though
 6 years ago '04        #71
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
What a great teammate...I bet no one told him he was 1 for 8 and threw up horrible shots like he does at the end of every game...then when 2 out of 12 drop people call him goat cus he had 3 hands in his face and was fading away...but like the kd commercial had "no one to pass to"...you can tell he doesn't even look to pass at all...I saw him call a play that was def not an iso and then hold the ball for 20 secs and throw up a prayer...once again I like ans respect bean a lot...but he changed dudes a straight midrange player now...rarely penetrates and never passes cua he has 0 trust in any of his teammates...they are always up going to their biggest advantage...their 2 7 footers, yes they fu*k up too but aycleast let then attempt to make a play...Pau makes 1 horrible pass and kobe magnifies it like usual...how bout his pass to Pau previous game where he just handed it to kd..pau didn't throw him under the bus...mj would never do this, he had full trust in.his role players, laker fans wake up ....time to rebuild this team is going nowhere...cue the trade pau and bynum for dwight, etc posts......smh.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Ahmed said:
A Player Shouldn't Be Blamin' The Next Man On His Team.. Unless His Tryna Pressure Em To Play Harder Next Game I Guess..

Either Way, That's Not Something You Would've Hear The Greatest Player MJ Say..
Dont Get It Twisted I'm A Kobe Fan... Just Sayin'
Wow someone with a brain...props
 6 years ago '06        #73
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
i swear to god, if you keep getting the ball in bad positions, with no time left on the clock, and go 2-8 taking really tough shots, how is that only your fault? Seriously.

Its not like Kobe stands still, dribbles off 20 seconds, and then shoots? Or like he comes down 7 seconds into the clock and jacks up and contested shot? People on here really are real life Skip Baylesses...

What we've been witnessing late in the 4th quarter in this series is a big part of why Kobe doesn't shoot LBJ percentages from the field...Kobe gets the ball late in the clock when the offense breaks down. Whereas LBJ passes the ball late in the clock, and doesn't go 2-8...he kicks it to someone else so they can go 2-8, and he escapes the blame...

Last edited by raw51188; 05-21-2012 at 03:12 AM..
 05-21-2012, 03:18 AM         #74
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:
i swear to god, if you keep getting the ball in bad positions, with no time left on the clock, and go 2-8 taking really tough shots, how is that only your fault? Seriously.

Its not like Kobe stands still, dribbles off 20 seconds, and then shoots? Or like he comes down 7 seconds into the clock and jacks up and contested shot? People on here really are real life Skip Baylesses...

What we've been witnessing late in the 4th quarter in this series is a big part of why Kobe doesn't shoot LBJ percentages from the field...Kobe gets the ball late in the clock when the offense breaks down. Whereas LBJ passes the ball late in the clock, and doesn't go 2-8...he kicks it to someone else so they can go 2-8, and he escapes the blame...
Quit making excuses for why he sin't clutch in the playoffs
 05-21-2012, 05:52 AM         #75
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bynum saying he stopped getting the ball and it's "shots fired"

Kobe saying Pau needs to be more a.ssertive and it's "kobe throws pau under the bus"

Nah they are both just flat out true. Lack of post play down the stretch is k!lling us, and a large part of that is Pau not taking advantage of his space. Bynum being fronted and he doesn't know how to get free, and world peace and sessions/blake give up on the post pass to easily. Kobe is on the other side of the floor so he can't make that pass. So Bynum is almost out of the equation on the strong side of the ball. Kobe's is often getting it with low shot clock, way high out as they struggle with it up top he just pops out and gets it. The defense is laying back off of Pau and making Kobe's chances of getting a good look worst. Pau has to get that ball and make the defense honest. He'll make Kobe and Bynum's life a lot easier. He is the glue that makes it all work. But he hasn't been playing up to that standard as of late. He's a phenomenal passer, highly capable of hitting the mid range jumper, and a beast of the offensive glass. If he plays to his highest potential the Lakers WILL still win the series.
 05-21-2012, 06:00 AM         #76
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nc4life said:
Why should he shoot it? Kobe shot it all game but he want him to be a.ssertive? Players cant get in a grove if they never get a chance to shoot? I guess Bynum fucc'd up the game also? Not to mention, he turned the ball over at key times during this series also. Everybody the reason why they lose but him. Fucc outta here wit his crying azz
Yea Kobe shot it all game yet the bench unit is were the Lakers get behind every night. PAU IS THE n*gga PLAYING WITH THE BENCH MOB. And the n*gga still doesn't get up shots with no Kobe or Bynum on the floor. Pau needs to be more aggressive simple as that. A third of Kobe's shots come off of busted plays and him just popping out for the bailout jumper. Pau touches the basketball more than every player on the team, he's just way too high out when he does, and way too passive. But that would take actual basketball knowledge to break a game down and notice patterns. You and every other casual fan will just look at the boxscore that's the easy thing to do.
 05-21-2012, 06:04 AM         #77
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe says he wants Pau to be more aggressive looking for his shots and yet he's an as*hole smh. He WANTS Pau to shoot the ball. He passes to Pau quite often. Pau touches the ball more than everyone and just passes it off. Kobe wants him to take it. But Kobe is just an as*hole of a teammate. "fu*k this dumb son of a bi*ch. He wants me to shoot the ball". smh I don't even know why I bother reading basketball threads, it's the same ol same ol. Star player doesn't win the game and he ain't sh*t. And that goes for Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Rose, Durant, etc. sh*t's a joke what basketball fans have become smh Like a bunch of bi*ches watching soaps
 6 years ago '04        #78
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 SOCIALITE said:
Bynum saying he stopped getting the ball and it's "shots fired"

Kobe saying Pau needs to be more a.ssertive and it's "kobe throws pau under the bus"

Nah they are both just flat out true. Lack of post play down the stretch is k!lling us, and a large part of that is Pau not taking advantage of his space. Bynum being fronted and he doesn't know how to get free, and world peace and sessions/blake give up on the post pass to easily. Kobe is on the other side of the floor so he can't make that pass. So Bynum is almost out of the equation on the strong side of the ball. Kobe's is often getting it with low shot clock, way high out as they struggle with it up top he just pops out and gets it. The defense is laying back off of Pau and making Kobe's chances of getting a good look worst. Pau has to get that ball and make the defense honest. He'll make Kobe and Bynum's life a lot easier. He is the glue that makes it all work. But he hasn't been playing up to that standard as of late. He's a phenomenal passer, highly capable of hitting the mid range jumper, and a beast of the offensive glass. If he plays to his highest potential the Lakers WILL still win the series.
youre one of the few dudes on here i see post with some actual true basketball knowledge, thats actually watching the games and not just reading some stats, much respect to ya dude

Last edited by kb2602; 05-21-2012 at 08:51 AM..
 05-21-2012, 08:21 AM         #79
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I love Kobe as a player but he has been a real bi*ch lately out there. Blaming a n*gga when it aint his fault is the last straw. Kobe needs to man the fu*k up and say I blew this sh*t and I need to take a step back and let the other guys lead us to victory.
Tru. Kobe should use more words like we, and team! We lost the game n*gga...our team didnt step up when it was time! We n*gga!!!! Funny how game two with his two costly turnovers, it was OKC in the gambling, but when Pau makes a mistake, he callin him out. Now I'm not lettin Pau of the hook, it was a bad play. But damn Kobe; stop callin this n*gga out; if you, especially didnt man up to ur mistakes!

pisses me off!
 6 years ago '07        #80
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago