Kobe back on his blame game...throws Pau under the bus again

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2012, 06:38 PM         #41
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #42
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 dre03 said:

Why would Miami trade for a guard that can't shoot lol... Lebron handles the ball so sessions would be pointless on that team... n*gga is a terrible shooter
at first I thought you were replying to yourself and sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12571 12571
Kobe on is bull sh*t n*gga if anything blame bynum dude body language screams i don't care..him and ron artest need to step up but with that same OKC just a better team and they shouldn't have trade lamar
 6 years ago '04        #44
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
anybody who really knows the game understands what kobe is saying, kobe wasnt just speaking of the turnover play, he was speaking about the whole game, pau was playing soft and passive all game, fools talking about kobe playing hero ball when he constantly trying to get the ball to bynum who cant get open and passes to pau at the foul line and he does nothing but passes to MWP or passes back to kobe when the shot clock is running down and expect him to do something
 6 years ago '04        #45
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
kobe 2-10 in the stretch? fu*k outta here trying to blame other people
 6 years ago '05        #46
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Kobe is the ultimate f*ggot......dude stays point the finger, but cant admit he has fallen off and has fu*ked up a sh*t load of times....irregardless of hom many points he ends up with

He and Westbrook.....are the 2 players in the league that are OBVIOUSLY infatuated with they own personal stat line. Dont give a fuk if they end up with 39 points.......when you watch them, you cringe......gunning like a mug, forcing sh*t up, and REFUSING to get others involved. Bad decisions.......esp. Kobe. What a joke
 6 years ago '10        #47
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga did that exact shiit on me on 2k but Kobe J'ed me
 6 years ago '10        #48
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,431 | Props total: 6603 6603
This is exactly why I hate the lakers... I mean the blame can be pointed, but tell me Kobe hasnt blown alot of games.. Don't get me wrong, he stamped his name in the game... But throwing team mates under the bus, (dont have Phil to set his bi*ch a.ss in place)
 6 years ago '11        #49
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 dcballer40 said:
bullsh*t...im 90% sure pau told kobe to look for him out of the timeout knowing they would hard double kobe on that pick and roll. Kobe passed it to him knowing he would shoot it. This idiot pau knew he would shoot it too...until the ball actually got to him and the pressure of the moment caused him to pass it out. That n*gga choked...period
this. Nothing else needs to be said.

Pau choked. We needa trade his bum a.ss already b4 he loses alllllll of his value. Smh
 6 years ago '04        #50
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
Paul is confused with playing with kobe. n*gga was probably scared Kobe would have said "You should give me the fu*king ball" if he missed
 05-20-2012, 08:09 PM         #51
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

good read
 6 years ago '06        #52
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
kobe irritates the fu*k outta me with that sh*t...he jacks up a gazillion bad shots then tells pau "you gotta be more aggressive and chase down all those forced bricks im throwing up" gtfoh
 05-20-2012, 08:21 PM         #53
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyKevin said:
kobe has 5 rings and makes 30 mil a year
kobe makes 30 mil a year and has 5 rings
 05-20-2012, 08:21 PM         #54
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
You're laughing but I dont see anything funny. Is Kobe suppose to set screens for the "OTHERS" ....or pass the ball to Pau so he can in turn turn it over?

The play was drawn up out of the huddle and once it hit Pau's hands he fu*ked up

Had it been LBJ passing it, Boxden goes crazy, if Kobe shoots it and misses, Boxden goes crazy, Kobe passes it and Pau fu*kS UP a wide open look and the loss is on Kobe.

The loss is always on LeBron whether he shoots it or not. Quit playing dumb

You act like this site doesn't go crazy when he's not even the one who misses the shot at the end yet they still say its his fault cause he should've shot it even tho they say he's not clutch they still want him to shoot

d!ck Cheese said:
Nonetheless... It did come down to that one play, and Pau threw that sh*t right to Durant.
Kobe

King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

everybody stands up like then he gets the ball stolen

Last edited by Cheeze; 05-20-2012 at 08:23 PM..
 05-20-2012, 09:08 PM         #55
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron support his teammates
 05-20-2012, 09:18 PM         #56
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
The loss is always on LeBron whether he shoots it or not. Quit playing dumb

You act like this site doesn't go crazy when he's not even the one who misses the shot at the end yet they still say its his fault cause he should've shot it even tho they say he's not clutch they still want him to shoot

Kobe
Like you just did with Kobe? I'm sure you said he when Blake shot that last shot in game 2.

But real sh*t... it was what.. a tie game when Pau turned the ball over? You can't sit here with and lie to yourself and say that Kobe is 100 percent to blame for that loss when Pau had the most critical turnover in the game. Y'all are the same n*ggas dissing Kobe for turning it over in game 2. But Pau turns it over and it's still Kobe's fault. Just keep it a hunnit meng. That's all I ask.
 6 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t had me dying yesterday
 6 years ago '09        #58
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
Kobe don't get no respect around here...damn lol
 6 years ago '04        #59
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
how come nobody calls him chokie cryant anymore?
 6 years ago '07        #60
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 King Jove said:

good read
that was alright dude sounds like he's biased against Kobe though, that last part when he pointed out how Gasol was open and Kobe didn't pass it to him, after the possession Gasol turned it over, made me laugh

Gasol was wide open running the lane and Kobe said nope I probably wouldn't have passed it to him either.

thegoldenhero said:
Kobe don't get no respect around here...damn lol
He's a good player
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy