Ant Man - Given the green light by Marvel ...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
6608 pageviews
93 comments

bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17882 17882
Ant Man - Given the green light by Marvel ...

Short and too the point...

"A reliable source indicates that the word around this year's Cannes Film Festival is that Marvel Studios have finally given Ant-Man the green light! Not a lot of details for now"

"News on Ant-Man (from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz writer and director Edgar Wright) was slow for a while, but the success of Marvel's The Avengers and some hints from both Kevin Feige and Edgar Wright himself - find that HERE - reignited interest in the long talked about adaptation. "

"Rumblings in #Cannes are that @edgarwright's ANT MAN has been greenlit."

[pic - click to view]

Comic Book Movies: Superhero Movies, The Avengers, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Lantern, Thor, X-Men First Class, Iron Man 3

I can only stomach Ant Man if it leads to Giant Man...

I hope "Ant Man" ends with an "after credit" scene where he grows into GIANT MAN as Nick Fury walks into his lab and Fury looks up as he see's a HUGE shadow cast over him and then the scene fades out as a set up for Avenger's 2...

Last edited by bigscore; 05-19-2012 at 11:55 PM..

93 comments for "Ant Man - Given the green light by Marvel ..."

6 years ago '04        #2
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
fu*k this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #3
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Michael 1987 said:
For gods sake... Why? : timmyshocked:

I bet this dumbass movie will make way less than Green Lantern.
Edgar Wright >>>>

You're gonna change your opinion just like w/ the Avengers. All of yall doubters will look stupid as hell in the long run.
 6 years ago '07        #4
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
AntMan is cool as fu*k. Would definitely be checking for this.
 6 years ago '04        #5
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
The only good villain he has is fu*king Ultron and aint no way he's gonna take down Ultron by himself without getting destroyed.
 6 years ago '10        #6
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20666 20666
 TH35 said:
Edgar Wright >>>>

You're gonna change your opinion just like w/ the Avengers. All of yall doubters will look stupid as hell in the long run.

Edgar Wright is a damn genius & people judging this before a trailer even released. They did the same sh*t to The Amazing Spiderman

"Oh it's ant-man who wants to see Ant-Man?, It's gonna be terrible!"

Shaddddddddup
 6 years ago '07        #7
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
The only good villain he has is fu*king Ultron and aint no way he's gonna take down Ultron by himself without getting destroyed.
Edgar will have something cooked up, don't doubt the film.
 6 years ago '04        #8
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Edgar will have something cooked up, don't doubt the film.
not wright and his abilities I doubt. Antman is just a sh*tty character.
 6 years ago '10        #9
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
not hating but aint ant mans only power the ability to shrink lol?
 6 years ago '04        #10
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Marvel is going to have to do this Ant Man movie with great care.

Ant Man is just as risky as a Thor movie just off potential goofiness if done incorrectly.
 6 years ago '11        #11
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Antman not a big enough character to have a solo movie
 6 years ago '07        #12
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
not wright and his abilities I doubt. Antman is just a sh*tty character.
I know but he won't be sh*tty on film. Not w/ the people involved.
 05-20-2012, 01:19 AM         #13
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait...ant man and wasp....gonna b interesting on how they cater this to the casual audience and super hero fan
 6 years ago '09        #14
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632 OP
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17882 17882
I just want to get this 1 over with....

"Henry Pym is a scientific genius with a Ph.D in biochemistry, along with expertise in the fields of quantum physics; robotics/cybernetics; artificial intelligence, and entomology. The character discovered the subatomic "Pym particles" that enable mass to be shunted or gained from an alternate dimension, thereby changing the size of himself or other beings or objects; and is the creator of the robot Ultron.

After constant experimentation with size-changing via ingested capsules and particle-filled gas, Pym is eventually able to change size at will, and mentally generate Pym particles to change the sizes of other living beings or inanimate objects. Pym retains his normal strength when "ant" size, and possesses greatly increased strength and stamina when in "giant" form, courtesy of the increased mass. Pym’s costume is synthetic stretch fabric composed of unstable molecules and automatically adapts to his shifting sizes.

The character also uses a cybernetic helmet for achieving rudimentary communication with ants and other higher order insects. As Yellowjacket, Pym wears artificial wings and has bio-blasters called "stingers" built into his gloves. Pym also carries a variety of weaponry, provisions, and scientific instruments, which are shrunken to the size of microchips and stored in the pockets of his uniform"
 6 years ago '09        #15
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7936 7936
ant-man??? i keep hearing about this my question is who gives a fukk about ant-man

thats like someone saying marvel is in work to make a Plastic-Man movie or a movie about Vision

they're secondary if not 3rd level characters who gives a fukk about them
 6 years ago '09        #16
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Edgar Wright is a damn genius & people judging this before a trailer even released. They did the same sh*t to The Amazing Spiderman

"Oh it's ant-man who wants to see Ant-Man?, It's gonna be terrible!"

Shaddddddddup
antman has what.......2 types of pwers...he can increase/decrease his size and he can control ants

is that what you want to see, a movie about some guy shrinking and growing while making ants move popsicle sticks for him

thats a straight to vhs type movie

edit:

fukk it, its a straight to laser disc movie
 6 years ago '09        #17
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 bigscore said:

"Henry Pym is a scientific genius with a Ph.D in biochemistry, along with expertise in the fields of quantum physics; robotics/cybernetics; artificial intelligence, and entomology. The character discovered the subatomic "Pym particles" that enable mass to be shunted or gained from an alternate dimension, thereby changing the size of himself or other beings or objects; and is the creator of the robot Ultron.

After constant experimentation with size-changing via ingested capsules and particle-filled gas, Pym is eventually able to change size at will, and mentally generate Pym particles to change the sizes of other living beings or inanimate objects. Pym retains his normal strength when "ant" size, and possesses greatly increased strength and stamina when in "giant" form, courtesy of the increased mass. Pymís costume is synthetic stretch fabric composed of unstable molecules and automatically adapts to his shifting sizes.

The character also uses a cybernetic helmet for achieving rudimentary communication with ants and other higher order insects. As Yellowjacket, Pym wears artificial wings and has bio-blasters called "stingers" built into his gloves. Pym also carries a variety of weaponry, provisions, and scientific instruments, which are shrunken to the size of microchips and stored in the pockets of his uniform"
you posted that as if this sounds interesting....sounds weak bro
 6 years ago '10        #18
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20666 20666
 Jacc Blacc said:
antman has what.......2 types of pwers...he can increase/decrease his size and he can control ants

is that what you want to see, a movie about some guy shrinking and growing while making ants move popsicle sticks for him

edit:

Have you read the comic books?
 6 years ago '07        #19
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

edit:

Throw everything about Ant Man out of the window. EW will spin that sh*t and it will look good trust me.
 6 years ago '05        #20
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 bigscore said:

After constant experimentation with size-changing via ingested capsules and particle-filled gas, Pym is eventually able to change size at will, and mentally generate Pym particles to change the sizes of other living beings or inanimate objects. Pym retains his normal strength when "ant" size, and possesses greatly increased strength and stamina when in "giant" form, courtesy of the increased mass. Pymís costume is synthetic stretch fabric composed of unstable molecules and automatically adapts to his shifting sizes.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy