Anonymous NBA Player: "No one likes or respects HEAT"

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
damn nobody likes the Heat........

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 05-20-2012, 08:42 AM         #102
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
idk about the players, but the gay fanbases around the world, badwagon the sh*t out them dudes, i never seen so many gay Heat/Thunder fans before...think about it...the Thunder! we talking about the Thunder...come the fu*k on man...bandwagon bi*ches and n*ggaz
yea because thunder doesnt have some of the biggest talent in the NBA right now or anything
 6 years ago '04        #103
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 kb2602 said:
nobody likes them because of they way they came together, two top superstars in their prime hooking up with another top level all star to try and win a cheap easy ring is why nobody likes them
other great teams formed by draft picks and trades and became great teams over time and put in the work, the way miami trying to do it now is weak
This.....I wish folks would stop trying to compare the teams of yesterday to this glam squad.......NONE of the supposed "super" teams back then had TWO OF THE BEST players leave HIS team/franchise IN HIS PRIME strictly to win a ring....NO ONE has done that before...I don't give a f**k how you slice it....its a weak azz attempt to get him a ring so we can anoint him as the GOAT...sadly no one figured folks would understand what was happening so fast....the way they're playing, he might as well be back up north playing again.:.....
 6 years ago '04        #104
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 Michael 1987 said:
They play like bi*ches though.
This is the biggest thing for me. The Decision, the dance party, and all the other prima donna bi*ch sh*t they do off the court is ho sh*t.

But they play like hoes on the court too. n*gga 6'8", 260... FLOPPING. Where's your pride?

I don't even hate Lebron for leaving Cleveland. It was a bi*ch move... yeah... if you're the "Chosen One" and you're a boss, you stay at home, and draw a supporting cast to you. You don't run to another man's team.. but whatever. That's him. Obviously, he's a bi*ch, and bi*ches do bi*ch things, so I'm not gonna hate on that. Just the way they play ball... I WILL hate on that. They play like bi*ches.

freakbucket said:
i dont get what they did that was so damn bad.

they act like garnett and allen didnt join pierce.
like payton and malone didnt join kobe and shaq.
The Celtics' sh*t involved trades. It wasn't just three dudes texting each other.

The Lakers' sh*t was pathetic ho sh*t too. n*ggas HATED that team. You don't remember? Man... n*ggas threw parties when Detroit beat those frauds. GP and Malone old a.sses trying to win before it was too late. n*gga you got Jordan'd for years, then when you had a lane, you let Olajuwon fu*k you all up. Deal with it. Ewing, Barkley, Reggie.. all those dudes had to go home without a ring too.

Captain Fresh said:
probably Joakim Noah
You know good and well that n*gga would put his name on that sh*t, and pay whatever fine GLADLY.
 05-20-2012, 09:39 AM         #105
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isn't really news... Unless you was already a Heat fan or a Lebron fanboy.. why would you like the Heat?
 6 years ago '04        #106
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
@ everyone in here with that "we are so hated THEN KEEP ON HATING" complex

I been in this since the 90's, hated on Jordan's bulls, Jordan left and wanted my man Barkley to win a title yet that was k!lled cuz of Hakeem so I started hating on his a.ss too - ESPECIALLY when he bodied my other homies Penny Hardaway & Shaq.

Jordan came back again I just hated on his a.ss again & again. Time passes and Jordan retires, only for the Lakers to start winning and k!lling my Sixers, thus like many Philadelphians (including those who has since became Lebron-stans) was on that FUK-A-KOBE!!!

Now here comes Lebron, who I actually liked, but adored the KING James moniker only to come up short time and time again. You see, unlike the other guys up above who was hated on, Lebron hasn't won sh!t yet. He's the first "BEST IN THE LEAGUE" player I witnessed who has folded to hate. Hate made Jordan a Super Saiyan a.ss n*gga. Hate made Kobe wanna fu*k a bi*ch in the a.ss then drop 50 on yo bi*chass ball club.

I predicted Lebron's choking last year and I did again this year but this is starting to become sad. He doesn't win like the other guys I hated on, He folds up in fetal position. Bosh getting hurt is a ready made excuse for him folding it in. fu*k that, Magic as a fuking ROOKIE manned up and BEASTED going from PG to CENTER to win his team a ring. Lebron is on some "i'm tiiireeeeeeeeed :( ".

On-the-court character wise, he's the weakest Top-Shelf player I've seen since.. maybe David Robinson who wasn't winning a ring without Duncan.
 05-20-2012, 09:56 AM         #107
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
pacers vs spurs in the championship

lmao. lowest ratings in the history of anything. i almost rather watch hockey.

if the heat get bounced, for the love of all things, please let it be boston/thunder, just so I can bare watching it.
man shut the fu*k up. Pacers and Spurs would be a good entertaining series. sounding like a little groupie bi*ch. "oh aint no stars out there playing so im not watching" Real b ball fans like watching good b ball
 6 years ago '07        #108
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Dun Language said:
how u call a grown man a bi*ch then win the chip
 6 years ago '12        #109
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,190 | Props total: 11486 11486
funny thing is, 20 years from now, yall gotta tell your kids how you hated on two of the best to ever play the game.

I feel sorry for some of yall.
 6 years ago '04        #110
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I don't like or respect anonymous NBA players...
 6 years ago '04        #111
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 44wade said:
funny thing is, 20 years from now, yall gotta tell your kids how you hated on two of the best to ever play the game that never won a ring.

Fixed......
 6 years ago '07        #112
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 7546 7546
 Captain Fresh said:
probably Joakim Noah
 TizOnly1 said:
You know good and well that n*gga would put his name on that sh*t, and pay whatever fine GLADLY.
nah im talking about who probably was texting Hill. and i agree
 6 years ago '07        #113
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 7546 7546
i bet my bottom $ this is true, them heat n*ggas had celtic and laker fans coming to a truce last yr
 6 years ago '07        #114
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 CA$H MONEY said:
Fixed......
fail.
 05-20-2012, 12:29 PM         #115
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
funny thing is, 20 years from now, yall gotta tell your kids how you hated on two of the best to ever play the game.

we'll be talking about how 2 of the best players to ever play the game came together and didnt win a championship
 6 years ago '04        #116
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
man shut the fu*k up. Pacers and Spurs would be a good entertaining series. sounding like a little groupie bi*ch. "oh aint no stars out there playing so im not watching" Real b ball fans like watching good b ball
This

And the thing that's k!lling me... THE SPURS AREN'T BORING THIS YEAR

THEY ARE 2ND IN THE LEAGUE IN SCORING!

I repeat

THE SPURS ARE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE IN SCORING

Let that marinate for a second

THE SPURS ARE SECOND IN THE LEAGUE IN SCORING, WTF YALL WANT FROM THEM?! THEY SCORE 100+ A GAME!!

If you're complaining about "boring basketball" and the Spurs this year you're a casual know-nothing who shouldn't be taken seriously in any sports convo. What's boring is Lebron losing in the playoffs again, like always
 05-20-2012, 01:00 PM         #117
waltbabyluv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
There are barely any OKC fans on this site sh*t maybe 10 overall or less...alot of Heat, Laker, and Knicks fans tho and of course those franchises have alot of haters so they root against those teams
Don't sleep, we still in here reppin for OKC
 6 years ago '04        #118
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
 44wade said:

Except Wade + Shaq in his decline > Wade + Lebron in his prime

And the later counted the rings before winning any of em
 05-20-2012, 01:16 PM         #119
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
in your opinion. i will watch regardless because i love basketball

but the ratings will disagree with you period. nba going to be embarrased by the #'s
Probably but when ratings and ticket sells become more important than the spirit of competition sports will die
 6 years ago '04        #120
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 DEDOS said:
thats not my point just stating facts. that it wont be intresting according to america

That point doesn't matter though.

Most good sh*t isn't "interesting according to america".

What's popular in America? sh*t music, sh*t TV, sh*t movies... it's not like the average American is a great basketball mind.. n*ggas love hype, and the Spurs don't provide hype. Doesn't mean that don't provide good basketball.

fu*k what America watches on TV.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy