Anonymous NBA Player: "No one likes or respects HEAT"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
 Aquarius said:
they dont hate sh*t but the gay a.ss fans they have disgustingly d!ck riding them 24/7
You are a fan of Jordan and seem to be riding with OKC, so I guess you are gay right?

6 years ago '04        #62
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
nobody likes them because of they way they came together, two top superstars in their prime hooking up with another top level all star to try and win a cheap easy ring is why nobody likes them
other great teams formed by draft picks and trades and became great teams over time and put in the work, the way miami trying to do it now is weak
 6 years ago '04        #63
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
if they dont win it this year yall wont have to worry bout it cause they go break the experiment up
 6 years ago '07        #64
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 braided_uppimp said:
shut your gay Wade and Bron c*m slirping azz up
you really said you don't hate on bron, wade or the heat

your bi*chass goes bipolar after every laker game, nobody respects your opinion on sports, little boy. you admittedly only root for the lakers to d!ckride kobe. what are you gonna do when he retires in a few years?

6 years ago '11        #65
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1651 1651
 Budala said:
In the end there is still a chance for LBJ to win a ring, but we all know there is no chance for Kobe Bryant to be a better player then Lebron James.

Thats sh*t stings all the Kobe stans

People already calling Lebron one of the GOATS even without the jewelry, Kobe on the other hand will just be referred to as a great 'Laker'

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #66
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I personally think that the players/coaches dont want the heat to win, because they come off as entitled. Seems like teams feel like the Heat think they are 'above' everyone else, which is where the mutual lack of respect comes into play.

The haters in here are pathetic though. The same lebron stans talkin bout haters, are the biggest kobe/rose/melo haters...yet no1 should feel those same feelings toward their favorite player.

Quite honestly, if you really looked at it...Heat fans are chill as fu*k. Its the LBJ d!ckriders and bandwagoners that are giving them a bad name
 6 years ago '06        #67
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,572 | Props total: 4482 4482
 astroblack9 said:
I personally think that the players/coaches dont want the heat to win, because they come off as entitled. Seems like teams feel like the Heat think they are 'above' everyone else, which is where the mutual lack of respect comes into play.

The haters in here are pathetic though. The same lebron stans talkin bout haters, are the biggest kobe/rose/melo haters...yet no1 should feel those same feelings toward their favorite player.

Quite honestly, if you really looked at it...Heat fans are chill as fu*k. Its the LBJ d!ckriders and bandwagoners that are giving them a bad name

The Decision, followed by the parade, not 1 not 2 no3 etc...and the brash arrogance of these dudes on and off the court is what makes people hate them. Lebron and Wade were loved by the fans before they came together for an "easy" ring so I have no sympathy for these dudes when people trash them like that.
 6 years ago '08        #68
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
heat r the best thing to happen to the nba in a long time. More people are going to watch just to see them lose. You hear people all the time now say I don't like the nba but i hate lebron james & the heat & just watch & follow it just to see them fail.
 6 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Only a handful of teams actually play like they don't respect them... OKC/Bulls/BOS & Kobe(can't say the Lakers because the team plays scared but we know Kobe aint) now the Pacers have joined the ranks.. The rest of the league plays shook, with the exception of Dallas in the championship, but that team is no more.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-19-2012 at 07:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #70
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 portis187 said:
heat r the best thing to happen to the nba in a long time. More people are going to watch just to see them lose. You hear people all the time now say I don't like the nba but i hate lebron james & the heat & just watch & follow it just to see them fail.
I have literally never heard any1 say that...
 6 years ago '06        #71
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
I had no problem with them joining together and I had no problem with people hating them for it.

They aren't even dominated against great teams.

Even if they were dominated sh*t wouldn't last for that long its the nba.

nba is the only sport I guess that hate to see multi stars on one team.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8868 8868
 astroblack9 said:

6 years ago '07        #73
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
i don't think folks hate that these 3 joined together. they just don't like how they act.

lebron going on tv to announce his decision
the big ol championship-like celebration after the decision
the tv and magazine covers
all the trash talking
acting entitled

all of this before they even touched the court. it was pathetic.
 6 years ago '07        #74
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 SeaJaiye said:
ppl hate greatness. everybody wants lebron on their team and everybody wants to play for the heat notice how granger doesnt talk sh*t?? trying to get lebron to retaliate physically so bron can get ejected so he wont shut granger down all game
Theres nothing great about the heat or lebrick
 05-19-2012, 10:03 PM         #75
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Theres nothing great about the heat or lebrick
3 time mvp? only player in nba history with 27, 7, 7 average???? greatest defensive player ever?

as a boston sports fan, u should know about playoff failures and how long it takes to win championships.

[pic - click to view]

respect the king, the rings will come.
 05-19-2012, 10:07 PM         #76
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
3 time mvp? only player in nba history with 27, 7, 7 average???? greatest defensive player ever?

as a boston sports fan, u should know about playoff failures and how long it takes to win championships.

[pic - click to view]

respect the king, the rings will come.

this is why nobody like's the heats d!cksuckn bandwagon f*ggit fans
 05-19-2012, 10:08 PM         #77
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
this is why nobody like's the heats d!cksuckn bandwagon f*ggit fans
that was a legit topic on some espn show. basically saying how bron can guard every position effortlessly.............can shut down the other team's best player late in games. who's better?

who can guard dwight howard and then chris paul right after?
 6 years ago '04        #78
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 SeaJaiye said:
that was a legit topic on some espn show. basically saying how bron can guard every position effortlessly.............can shut down the other team's best player late in games. who's better?

who can guard dwight howard and then chris paul right after?
You talk like he don't need anyone else to win games... oh wait, we've seen that factually be proven false
 05-19-2012, 10:42 PM         #79
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i don't think folks hate that these 3 joined together. they just don't like how they act.

lebron going on tv to announce his decision
the big ol championship-like celebration after the decision
the tv and magazine covers
all the trash talking
acting entitled

all of this before they even touched the court. it was pathetic.
Lebron left a contender for "more help"

instead of making great players come to him (like he could have) ...he left town and joined another mans team

I'm not even a Cavs fan at all but that sh*t was

all that and people are still saying he needs more help
 6 years ago '04        #80
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Nobody likes or respects bi*ches.

that anonymous player is a pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed