Young Buck Heading Back To Prison In 2 Months, Says It's Gonna Be A Problem When He Gets Out!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29675 29675
 skillahmang said:
why would he be a problem...if hes been out of jail for the last couple years and he hasn't done a peep.

[pic - click to view]

uh gee i wonder why...
lol these guys get crazy when u talk on 50 Cent but when its others they have no common sense...
 6 years ago '10        #62
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Kidd Kidd took his spot....get busy do something
 6 years ago '04        #63
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
The price for being a dis loyal a.ss n*gga

Say what you want, but he had it good with Gunit

His situation isn't that dis similar to what the Lox went thru, Interscope brought the contract and they stayed on their grind to have productive careers.

Nobody wanted to buy this n*gga contract, he doesn't have the grind in him to build a brand for himself (remember all his success was tied to Gunit)

He played his self, and he's dealing with the consequences.
 6 years ago '12        #64
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
This dude Buck looking more like Big Mike from The Geto Boys.
 6 years ago '11        #65
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Symon said:
This is 5-0's fault. He' gonna get what he deserves, I hope his karma will make his money dry up.
fu*k this man. Jay got more money. Plus he lost to Ross. He only got shot 3 times. Overrated motherfu*ker. I don't wish anything but bad health on you.
fu*k you 50. I haaaateee youuu.
50 TOLD ME TO SEND YOU THIS;

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #66
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 3633 3633
 Symon said:
This is 5-0's fault. He' gonna get what he deserves, I hope his karma will make his money dry up.
fu*k this man. Jay got more money. Plus he lost to Ross. He only got shot 3 times. Overrated motherfu*ker. I don't wish anything but bad health on you.
fu*k you 50. I haaaateee youuu.
come on man

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-20-2012, 03:18 PM         #67
HaterVindicator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #68
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747

[pic - click to view]

B.G Blames 50 For Missing Young Buck Collabo He Didnt Want 2 Clear Him For The Record

Former Cash Money Records' recording artist B.G. stepped forward with allegations that 50 Cent is black balling Young Buck.

In addition to speaking on Buck's verse being taken off "Owe Me Some Money," Gizzle also responded to hearing his name mentioned in Fif's "So Disrespectful" track.

"50 Cent didn't want to clear him for the record," he revealed in an interview. "50 Cent has been hating on him all away around the board. 50 has been hating on him. 50 Cent didn't want to clear him for the record. I thought ['So Disrespectful'] was funny. I mean I thought it was funny, but I didn't find it funny. He could have used something else. If your gonna' play with Buck, play with Buck, but don't play with me because he doesn't even know me like that. That's rap; you know what I'm saying? Me personally, if he was in my region... he rolls with the secret service - the media police. I ain't even entertaining that sh*t because I already know. That's how he came up; dissing real n*ggas. He already took a real n*gga name from the streets and ran with it. I don't even want to talk about that." (Word Of South)

50's "So Disrespectful also goes after former G-Unit member Game.

On the very next record, there is no need to infer anything. 50 gets very blunt on "So Disrespectful," calling Young Buck a drug addict and the Game jealous. "C'mon, Game, you'll never be my equal," he raps. "Your homies shoot doors, my n*ggas shoot people/ See me, I'm what you're never gonna be/ I'm in that tax bracket you're never gon' see. "I ain't know he f*cked with more dope than B.G./ Plus a n*gga sip more syrup than Pimp C," Fif continues on the track. "Man, keeping these m*therf*ckers as rich ain't easy/ Especially when a n*ggaa wanna stunt like Jeezy/ And his CDs didn't sell like his CDs/ Man that n*gga blew all his chips on them breezies/ Mad cause the world won't treat him like Weezy." (MTV)

[pic - click to view]

Did 50 Cent Have Young Buck Set Up With The IRS?

When in debt, Uncle Sam will collect. Unfortunately, Young Buck found this out the hard way this morning after the IRS raided his Nashville, TN home. The invasion was due to a $300,000 unpaid tax bill. Although Buck was able to keep his crib and vehicles, agents seized his platinum plaques, jewelry, and furniture.

“The worst part of this isn’t the material stuff–that will all be replaced. It’s what it does to the people around me. They took my kids’ Playstation, my a.ssistants’ computers, and baby’s mothers’ jewelry. They took my home studio so I can’t even record…

Despite the seizure, Buck remains optimistic and views it as a lesson learned.

“Things you go through in life make you who you are and I’m alright! I have a new team in place, but I am also paying full attention now. Nothing like this will ever happen again. This is a huge wake up call for all entertainers to stay on top of your own trusted employees and team members, and replace anyone that was put in place by your record label if the situation you have goes sour.. This IRS situation came about because I trusted accountants, lawyers, and managers to handle my business for me while I focused on making music. From now on, I am going to stay on top of my own business."

Im wondering if 50 had anything to do with this? or should I say one of fiftys people who he had in place for years, but that Buck thought was cool and was left on his team?

You know, either way fifty loving this? That n*gga love using lawyers and law suits to handle his business. Do you notice how he left the bolded information out on the thisis50 news?

[pic - click to view]

G-Unit Suing Young Buck For $10 Million

Young Buck is being sued by G-Unit for a whopping $10 million:
Young Buck’s troubles continue to deepen, as claims against the rapper have reached $11.5 million, with $10 million of the claims coming from his former label, G-Unit. (March 21st).
According to The Tennessean, G-Unit Records has filed a $10 million claim against former artist Young Buck in the event that he breaches his contract with the label, in his ongoing bankruptcy case.
Rapper 50 Cent has also filed a $171,000 claim against Young Buck, claiming he loaned his former artist $300,000 in 2005.
In all, Young Buck has 14 claims against him in the bankruptcy proceedings, which total a whopping $11.5 million dollars.
Young Buck’s lawyer Robin Mitchell Joyce blamed some of Young Buck’s financial troubles on the deal he signed with 50′s G-Unit imprint.
She claims that G-Unit managed Young Buck, handled all of his business, provided legal counseling and acted as his booking agent.
This could have put anyone working with Young Buck in danger of running afoul of 50 Cent, especially after the two men began to feud.
“One of the biggest problems with Buck’s situation is not only that it’s so complex, but also that he didn’t understand it,” Joyce told The Tennessean. “The money went in and the money went out and Buck’s universe of knowledge about his financial state is a balance on an ATM receipt. … Buck never knew at one point, at several points, that he was a millionaire.”
According to Joyce, she has submitted a $500,000 budget for a new album since Young Buck is technically still signed to the label, although his releases through G-Unit have been put on hold.
Joyce believes the label must either approve the budget and release Young Buck’s third album for G-Unit or let him out of his contract.
Young Buck is also facing 10 years in prison over a federal gun rap after a March 7th arrest, which accused the rapper of illegally being in possession of a gun in August of 2010.
He is free on $100,000 bail.

[pic - click to view]

Ex G-unit member Young Buck Shot At 11 Times In Nashville

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
Metro Police say a woman was shot while riding in a vehicle driven by rapper Young Buck early Sunday morning.
At approximately 3:30 this morning, a white Chevrolet Tahoe drove past the rapper’s SUV, and opened fire, according to police. The vehicle was hit 11 times.
A female passenger was hit once in the shoulder. Police say she was treated and released at Vanderbilt Hospital. Another passenger in the SUV was not injured.
A Nashville native, Young Buck, whose real name is David Brown, gained national publicity as a member of G-Unit, a group led by Grammy award-winning rapper 50 Cent. He told police he was back in town for a music project. According to his Facebook and Twitter pages, he held a cookout for fans during a video shoot Saturday afternoon along Ashland City Highway.

[pic - click to view]

Young Buck Faces 10 Years for Gun Charge

The ex-G-Unit rep is being charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a weapon and ammunition…
Young Buck is back in hot water. The former G-Unit rapper was in court yesterday (March 7) for a weapons possession arrest back in August.
According to Nashville’s Channel 4 news, Buck is facing up to 10 years in jail if found guilty of being a convicted felon in possession of a .40 caliber pistol and ammunition. Buck pled not guilty to the charges and is currently out on bond.
The judge allowed him to post an additional $100,000 bond by Friday to get his passport back, so he could play a show in Canada.
Back in 2004, Buck became a convicted felon after a judge found him guilty of stabbing a man who attacked Dr Dre at the Vibe Awards in California.
As previously reported, around the same time that the Tennessee MC was busted on the gun rap, his Hendersonville home was raided by the IRS, over a $300,000 bill owed to the government. Shortly afterwards, Buck filed for bankruptcy.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #70
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 836 836
 SH00K_0NE said:

[pic - click to view]

05-20-2012, 10:04 PM         #71
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HaterVindicator said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago