most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 739 739
 CadillacVyse said:

Rockets don't acquire Michael Jordan ... twice

How is this not #1? This would have completely changed basketball. Dream and Jordan on the same team.
that team would've been more dominant than those bulls teams. it's crazy to even think about. i wonder how people would perceive jordan and olajuwon differently had they played together, if at all. would jordan play the same way? would he defer more and be more pass oriented than he was in chicago?

and how would it affect the future? if today's players saw jordan and olajuwon together, would kobe and shaq have worked out better? so many questions

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-19-2012 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #22
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1610 1610
 shakeNbake17 said:
fields over shumpert?

Yes shumpert is 6-4, and fields 6-7. Its a forward position
 6 years ago '07        #23
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Iggy and lou williams for carmelo

Starting Five:
Tyson Chandler
Amare Stoudemire
Landry Fields
Andre Iguodala
Lou williams

Bench:
Iman Shumpert
Jermery Lin
JR Smith
Steve Novak

knicks won ?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #24
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
if AI got traded before 2001 I would look at him totally different
 05-19-2012, 03:40 PM         #25
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6. Allen Iverson to the Pistons

In 2000, the question for The Answer was "Why not trade him to Detroit in a complicated four-team deal?" In fact, Philly owner/Pirate enthusiast Pat Croce reportedly called Iverson, presumably to tell him, "We ARRRRRR going to miss you." (Get it? P.S. What's a pirate's favorite movie rating? PG-13!)

The trade never happened, laying the foundation for Iverson's MVP win and the Sixers' Eastern Conference title the following season. Years later, Iverson would end up on Detroit but tragically was let go just as his soulmates were taking over -- you know, guys who hate practice just as much as he did.
F-ck Matt Geiger for holding up that deal.
 6 years ago '05        #26
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Dun Language said:
Ha I remember that. Glad Mitch didn't get it done

Where is jo now days
He's been deceased for a while. He was dead before we (Toronto) traded Hibbert for him.

I knew that was a dumb trade when we did it.
 05-19-2012, 03:54 PM         #27
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I forgot all about Pat Croce.
 6 years ago '09        #28
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
 MakeItHappen456 said:

knicks won ?

Andre and Lou for Melo..

not bad..but i dont know.. Melo on a good night can give you better results then iggy and lou anytime.
 05-19-2012, 04:54 PM         #29
TopFlight45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Chris Paul to the Lakers

6 years ago '07        #30
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
Magic feat: Duncan nearly signed with Orlando in 2000

Oh, what might have been.

Grant Hill still wonders. "It would have been nice."

John Gabriel stopped wondering a long time ago. "So I wouldn't make myself more nauseated."

And Tim Duncan? "Life," the San Antonio Spurs star says, "would have been a lot different."

In the Alamo City — and the Magic Kingdom.

Turn the clock back to the summer of 2000. Hill, billed as the next Michael Jordan at the time, and Duncan, a three-time All-Star with a championship ring won in 1999, were free agents courted by the Orlando Magic. Gabriel was the Magic's general manager, and he cleared millions of dollars from the payroll to pursue the two by renouncing the contracts of Bo Outlaw, Corey Maggette, Matt Harpring, Ben Wallace, Chauncey Billups and Darrell Armstrong.

"Our thinking was, if we could get Grant Hill, we could get Tim, because they had the same agent (Lon Babby) and were friends," remembers Gabriel, now a scout with the Portland Trail Blazers.

On a visit to Orlando, Gabriel took Hill and Duncan to Disney World, where they were serenaded with a laser light message on the Epcot Center ball: "Grant Us Tim."

The Magic even enlisted Tiger Woods as a recruiter, arranging a meeting on the fifth hole of Woods' course with Julius Erving, a Magic consultant at the time, and then-coach Doc Rivers.

"Tiger said, 'If you guys come, I'll have to switch my allegiance from the Lakers to the Magic,' " Hill remembers.

Gabriel persuaded both to stay two more days. "Grant told us, 'Tim wants to hear more,' " Gabriel recalls. Rivers met with Duncan on his third and final day in Orlando, after which Gabriel said Duncan's agent told him, "You have a real shot." But then, says Gabriel, "the David Robinson stuff happened."

The Spurs center, hearing that Duncan was considering leaving, cut short a Hawaiian vacation, flew to San Antonio and persuaded his teammate to stay. Hill left the Detroit Pistons for Orlando, joined by free agent Tracy McGrady. They never won a playoff series together.

Two titles later, Duncan went into Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday shooting for a fourth ring.

"It was probably a lot closer decision than people even think," Duncan says. "David was here, and that was great. But even beyond that, the staff, the coaches, guys I was comfortable with, guys I enjoyed being around is probably what swayed it in the end."

not a trade that could have happen but what if
 6 years ago '06        #31
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
kidd for bynum
 6 years ago '10        #32
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
8. Jackie Moon to the Kentucky Colonels

Page 2 has it on high authority that, after trading the Flint Tropics' washing machine to Kentucky for Ed Monix, Moon wanted to trade himself to the Colonels to reunite with said appliance. Huge loading capacity.

This is all I could think of

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #33
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 30540 30540
 MakeItHappen456 said:

Starting Five:
Tyson Chandler
Amare Stoudemire
Landry Fields
Andre Iguodala
Lou williams

Bench:
Iman Shumpert
Jermery Lin
JR Smith
Steve Novak

knicks won ?

6 years ago '04        #34
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 SteveSS said:
F-ck Matt Geiger for holding up that deal.
i was so fu*kin heated
 6 years ago '07        #35
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2521 2521
omg are you serious smfh @ Isiah to the Knicks in 94. That's fu*king wack...

Forget it, I'm done...don't even want to talk about it
 6 years ago '05        #36
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,995 | Props total: 1317 1317
 6 years ago '08        #37
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
 pbballin said:
This is a draft pick, but I always wondered.....how things would've been IF the pistons drafted Melo instead of Darko that year
When the draft happened I felt like detroit was ridiculously stupid for taking darko, especially after watching melo ball in the tourney, but they won the ship the next year, and I believe if they had taken melo there is no way they would have won, cuz they won on defense and teamwork, not two things melo is known for and this is 9 years later
 6 years ago '10        #38
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,599 | Props total: 30540 30540
 lookin$pac said:
When the draft happened I felt like detroit was ridiculously stupid for taking darko, especially after watching melo ball in the tourney, but they won the ship the next year, and I believe if they had taken melo there is no way they would have won, cuz they won on defense and teamwork, not two things melo is known for and this is 9 years later
 6 years ago '04        #39
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
The Celtics reportedly had a deal that would send Rondo to the Pistons for Prince, Maxiell and a first round pick... But Joe D blew his load as usual. We could have had the Goat PG damn you Dumars
 6 years ago '04        #40
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 lookin$pac said:
Melo would have been a different animal under Larry Brown, imagine Melo with his deadly offensive game and a desire to play defense the man would have been the best player in the league and the Pistons would have won multiple championships.

Pistons lost but Melo really lost in the situation. Damn you Joe Dumars
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy