May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2012, 10:10 PM         #141
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
How about this. Prove anything I said to be incorrect.

If I'm so annoying, just put me on ignore? That's an easy fix dude.
I think I may have to, alot of people have your house negro annoying f*ggot a.ss on ignore. Lame a.ss bi*ch, go draw Watchmen characters and post them on your sh*tty blog.
 6 years ago '09        #142
davon186 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 2 2
actually that rain guy is wrong statically speaking whites murder more people then any other race. the only difference is all of they dont get put in jail.
 05-20-2012, 10:58 PM         #143
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon186 said:
actually that rain guy is wrong statically speaking whites murder more people then any other race. the only difference is all of they dont get put in jail.
His the message board idiot, don't mind him.
 6 years ago '05        #144
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,084 | Props total: 19677 19677
 lifeundthescope said:
I think I may have to, alot of people have your house negro annoying f*ggot a.ss on ignore. Lame a.ss bi*ch, go draw Watchmen characters and post them on your sh*tty blog.
This message is hidden because April Moon is on your ignore list.
 05-20-2012, 11:55 PM         #145
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Yeah its sad, fu*king uncle toms house negros and White Zimmerman Sympathizers I wonder how much they sent in for donations.

Right on brother
They said this fu*k n*gga raised over $200k from his website!!!
 05-21-2012, 12:03 AM         #146
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Yeah, he also could have died or suffered irreparable brain damage.

The self defense story was definitely not made up. He has the wounds to back his claim up. I mean, unless he bashed his own head against the pavement, broke his own nose and gave himself lower back damage, I don't think that's up for debate. He defended himself. That's a fact. What is up for debate is whether or not he was justified and I'll be the first to tell you, I don't know, but to actually prove that he wasn't... that's going to take something else. For all we know, George Zimmerman was just going to go up to Trayvon and ask him what he was doing in the neighborhood. IMO, George Zimmerman was COMPLETELY justified in being SUSPICIOUS of Trayvon given the neighborhood's circumstance. I would have too, but we don't know whether he approached Trayvon in an aggressive manner or not. We don't know if Trayvon was justified in reacting the way that he did.

Many holes? Such as? Every fact that has come forward so far has really only supported George Zimmerman's side.
What was he doing in that neighborhood? Last I checc'd this was a free country and he can go in any neighborhood he wants. What, he didnt belong there bcuz of how he looked, dressed, or the color of his skin? Fucc outta here
 05-21-2012, 12:13 AM         #147
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
This message is hidden because April Moon is on your ignore list.
God I want to talk to April Moon in person, I know hella people at avc.
 05-21-2012, 12:15 AM         #148
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
hes going to walk because the justice system is fu*ked up, and they tried covering it up and letting him go. The only reason they arrested him was because the public spoke up about it. They probably wont give him sh*t...thats why they hit him with the 2nd degree charge
2nd degree murder is just as bad as 1st degree murder. The only difference is he cant get the death penalty 4 2nd degree murder. Be upset if he plea down to manslaughter n get 2-5 yrs if that at all
 05-21-2012, 12:29 AM         #149
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
f!ght fire with fire lmao, you idiots can call ALL White people crackers and white devils and sh*t so I can tell you 2 racist fu*ks to go on back to your motherland you love so much. You got such a problem with white people yet u stay in America and follow the "white mans law"
I understand what u are saying but I dnt know any slave that wanted to get on that boat 400 years ago, get beat, sodomized, r*ped, tortured, and enslave by who???? The white man, so that going back 2 Africa n following the white man's law is bullsh*t. Whether any of u wanna admit it or not, it s a racism problem. sh*t still gets looked at in a black/white perspective.
 6 years ago '04        #150
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
of course he intended to k!ll trayvon. zimmerman is a paranoid racist who pursued trayvon after the 911 dispatchers told him that he didn't have to. zimmerman was not gonna let that lil n*gger get away from him. he told the 911 op that trayvon looked drugged out and crazy. so why would anyone pursue someone who looks crazy if you wasn't intending to do something to them. if anything trayvon was standing his ground when he defended himself from some grown a.ss man who was chasing him down. zimmerman deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.
 05-21-2012, 07:50 AM         #151
Saphire Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
wow. supa mario and lifeundthescope... just wow.
life... you act like black people just wake up with a gun in their hand and crack in their pocket with another black person next to them with money in their hand. whites are not going into communities and rounding up blacks like hitler did the jews and taking them away. you commit a crime, you go to jail. putting planned parenthood in communities so black girls can k!ll black babies? so its white peoples fault two blacks had s3x without a condom, and whites made the guy c*m in the female?

is this seriously your views on whats going on in america? you are talking like whites are puppet masters or god and they are controlling blacks minds. every other black person reading what you say should be angred by your statement. youre basically saying your race has no control over their thoughts or actions and that blacks are simple minded sheep who will do whatever whites tell them.

i really hope both of you do not breed.

you should read this

The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
 6 years ago '05        #152
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
The arguments are pretty stupid coming from some people. The thing is everyone knows that dude was wrong and he k!lled that boy. That's the bottom line. You can't instigate a situation and then when your not winning the altercation turn and shoot someone too death.

We all have an idea of what happen. Would it make some feel better if Trayvon never defended himself? Got his a.ss kicked by Zimmerman and then shot? It's ridiculous everyone knows it and the system is flawed. It has been flawed. Yes things have gotten better but somethings remain the same.

Last edited by Quddus; 05-21-2012 at 08:24 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #153
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
when your getting pounded in the face MMA style, it's kinda hard to think of the safety of the person pummeling you, let along locate a leg and shoot. The chest is the largest target on the body.

Last edited by GetuOne; 05-21-2012 at 09:27 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #154
unfadable_ 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 34 34
"Minutes later, the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stop follwing Martin"-- thats when this became a criminal case and not self defense.
 6 years ago '04        #155
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 732 732
all she stated was opinions no facts
 6 years ago '05        #156
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 April Moon said:

Prove that Trayvon Martin had reason to fear for his life and react in such a violent way.

using the facts of the case.
the unfortunate thing is that we'll never hear trayvon's story but as for this question i dont know about "fear for his life" but "fearful" maybe a better word to use

fact of the matter is some random dude in the middle of the night AND the rain is approaching you on some "what you doing here", there's few things im thinking here, and one of them is this dude is coming at me and i maybe fearful. although it wasnt illegal for him to pursue trayvon this is why they told him not to, because not many people are going to act favorably to a random person confronting them in the middle of the rain for no apparent reason (zimmerman may of had a justifiable reason, but trayvon doesnt know that)

at the end of the day though none of these new developments changed my view on what happen that night. zimmerman confronted trayvon, trayvon didnt take kindly to it and started whooping his a.ss, but zimmerman brought a gun to a fist f!ght, and its murder she wrote after that. we know this story all to well. we'll see what happens though once trial starts (all imo of course)
 6 years ago '12        #157
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 nc4life said:
They said this fu*k n*gga raised over $200k from his website!!!
props on originality of taking donations from people to support his legal defense,

i think this man is guilty of recklessly shooting the kid, zimmerman been drug tested yet?

lifeundthescope said:

"Let her know what's happening, been involved in a shooting and will be held for questioning," the witness told the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. "He was more like, talking like he was having a hard time, looked like he just got his butt whipped ... not like he was in shock, not like, 'I can't believe I just shot someone,' but like, 'Just tell my wife I just shot someone,' like it was nothing.

"Police said they believe Martin noticed he was being watched and "was in fact running generally in the direction of where he was staying as a guest of the neighborhood."
Multiple witnesses and injuries sustained corroborate Zimmerman's account that he was involved in a serious altercation with Martin, one that police say could have been avoided if he did not leave his car as directed by the 911dispatcher. The investigator said the tragedy was avoidable."[/color]
2 things here are actually very good against zimmerman that he will have to provide defense for. #1. Why was he so emotionally stable, if he was in such a life or death situation, he would still be in shock, especially after gunfire, and k!lling someone. This man has premeditated written all over him here.

#2. The police told him to stay in the car. Why in the world would he get out? He probably has a good story for this one.

Last edited by DreamChasers; 05-21-2012 at 01:49 PM..
 05-21-2012, 02:42 PM         #158
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreamChasers said:
props on originality of taking donations from people to support his legal defense,

i think this man is guilty of recklessly shooting the kid, zimmerman been drug tested yet?

2 things here are actually very good against zimmerman that he will have to provide defense for. #1. Why was he so emotionally stable, if he was in such a life or death situation, he would still be in shock, especially after gunfire, and k!lling someone. This man has premeditated written all over him here.

#2. The police told him to stay in the car. Why in the world would he get out? He probably has a good story for this one.

Umm being in shock doesn't mean you'll be frantic or all over the place.. I've seen people with knives hanging out there backs and sides calm and collected. Hell I broke my arm when I was 8 and the bone came out and there was blood everywhere - calm and collected.

Just because you can handle a situation where some people "freak" doesn't mean you planned anything. Some people aren't pussies who freak out over the unexpected.

Also; given that the law is in his favor, I know damn well if I shot someone here with a stand your ground law I would be 100% calm because I know where I stand.

As people have said a million times, while others ignore and bring it back up; a 911 operator is not a sworn law enforcement officer, or any sworn emergency responder. Ignoring their advice (they're in no position to make orders) isn't unlawful.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago