most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
zimmerman identifies - or at least indentified himself as a hispanic in the past. His myspace page said "hispanic/latino".. so he clearly neglected the white side of him like any other kid tryna be "cool" would do since its cool to be "latino"... therefore he is what he identifies himself as.. ya'll aint ever seen mexicans k!lling blacks in L.A.. its the same sh*t. Everyone is racist and suspicious of black ppl, its not just whites who are like that. Chinese/Korean immigrants are the exact same way along w/ Indians etc
 6 years ago '10        #122
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
glad the witness aint a complete fool like some folks on here
 6 years ago '05        #123
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
zimmerman that ugly f*ggot

6 years ago '08        #124
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,984 | Props total: 5556 5556
 REAL_NESS said:
"We don't need you to do that sir
Don't follow
Stay in your car sir"

Anything after that is irrelevant
"ultimately avoidable"
 6 years ago '06        #125
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
 April Moon said:
That isn't illegal

and how exactly does that mean Zimmerman approached Trayvon with intentions to f!ght him?
If you believe the statement of Trevyon's friend who heard him yell "Get off" then that's exactly what his intentions were.
 6 years ago '07        #126
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 J Prince said:
If you believe the statement of Trevyon's friend who heard him yell "Get off" then that's exactly what his intentions were.
you know damn well he don't
 05-20-2012, 12:22 PM         #127
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zimm fail
 6 years ago '07        #128
space
space
haha if you don't think zimmerman as the victim and as somebody who was just standing his ground you are racist...i love it

even more reason why i don't trust the opinions of those who just happen to come to this board around the time this incident happened
 6 years ago '07        #129
space
space
awesome
 05-20-2012, 01:45 PM         #130
Chip Tha Ripper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was going to come in here and try to have a real conversation...

But its just the same idiots yelling racism, making a.ssumptions, improperly categorizing people etc..
fu*king make all of us look ignorant.

I can't even go in half of the news threads anymore

6 years ago '06        #131
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
 April Moon said:
You're right. I don't. She wasn't there. Furthermore, she waited how long before she finally came out with her story? How do you she isn't talking out of her a.ss to make Tray look innocent? We know she talked with Tray shortly before he was k!lled, but as for what was said or occurred during the conversation, we'd have to take on faith. Just like I don't really give a sh*t what George Zimmerman's father, brother or George Zimmerman himself say. I haven't once stated that I believed anyone. That's just your racist a.sses making sh*t up trying to make me look like some sort of racist (talking to LifeUnd, Pistol Peter and others). The only thing I've ever sided with is the evidence. If tomorrow there comes clear reason to believe that George Zimmerman is guilty as charged, then that's what I'll be behind. Its as simple as that. I don't have any sort of racial stake in this.
Just because the information was released by the media recently does not mean that she is just now saying this. Yes it's a possibility she is just making it up just like Zimmerman's self defense story could be made up as well even though you have no problem taking his side. The story already has many holes in it, and given his previous track record of stalking black kids and reporting them then I can only come to the logical conclusion that he indeed was looking for a confrontation that night. You can't blame a situation that could have been avoided on the victim--and that was Trevyon Martin.
 6 years ago '08        #132
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 ra1n said:
I'm not blaming you for your "animosity" lol
All I asked was for you to find me some overwhelmingly racist posts made by crackkkas on here. You failed.

they are subjective/abstract terms
If I get beat up and robbed in Detroit, I can say "blacks are savages" etc.
but that would just be my subjective opinion on them based on my unique experience...

Now, I can also say, based on statistics, blacks are more likely (than any other race) to commit murder.

See how I turned it against you?
blacks are more likely to be CONVICTED of murder. the statistics u speak of dont include all the murders that whites have gotten away with, especially going back to the times where it wasnt even illegal to k!ll blacks ie. slavery. im certain if we had the "real" numbers they would paint a different picture.
 6 years ago '06        #133
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
I feel bad for anyone friends with lifeunderthescopw in real life..dude is always so angsty

Type of guy to throw a bi*ch fit in the Wendy's drive because hes offended that his homeboy ordered a vanilla frosty instead of a chocolate frosty

Go after the police department that dropped the ball not white people who couldnt even point out Peru on a map
 6 years ago '06        #134
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 April Moon said:
You beat a man's head against concrete, you're no longer innocent. That's attempted murder in my book.
My book says to attack the threat until it no longer poses one.

If Trayvon had got a few more head smashes in Zimmerman would of been unconscious and unable to pull the trigger. We would have 2 people alive, one of them would be in jail right now, and none of yall would ever know the story of the black kid who defended himself and got arrested for it.
 6 years ago '08        #135
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,984 | Props total: 5556 5556
 mixedwun said:
I feel bad for anyone friends with lifeunderthescopw in real life..dude is always so angsty

Type of guy to throw a bi*ch fit in the Wendy's drive because hes offended that his homeboy ordered a vanilla frosty instead of a chocolate frosty

Go after the police department that dropped the ball not white people who couldnt even point out Peru on a map
 6 years ago '09        #136
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3078 3078
Just came in here to say if you tired of all the racist remarks by Mario, lifeunwatever and others just take screen shots and send them to Ronnie. If enough people do it, they will get banned, that's what I'm doing.
 6 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 Baynut said:
Just came in here to say if you tired of all the racist remarks by Mario, lifeunwatever and others just take screen shots and send them to Ronnie. If enough people do it, they will get banned, that's what I'm doing.
don't forget this screen shot

Perplexity said:

You two racist pieces of sh*t should be deported to africa lmao....

page 4 i think
 6 years ago '06        #138
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
did they really say that in a moment of life and death self defense, take the time to aim for the leg?
 05-20-2012, 08:58 PM         #139
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.O.H. said:
did they really say that in a moment of life and death self defense, take the time to aim for the leg?
life or death situation? Trayvon is a scrawny kid, nor was he armed.

And of course we have April Moon in here sucking and jiving for his White massa
 05-20-2012, 09:53 PM         #140
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Yeah, he also could have died or suffered irreparable brain damage.

The self defense story was definitely not made up. He has the wounds to back his claim up. I mean, unless he bashed his own head against the pavement, broke his own nose and gave himself lower back damage, I don't think that's up for debate. He defended himself. That's a fact. What is up for debate is whether or not he was justified and I'll be the first to tell you, I don't know, but to actually prove that he wasn't... that's going to take something else. For all we know, George Zimmerman was just going to go up to Trayvon and ask him what he was doing in the neighborhood. IMO, George Zimmerman was COMPLETELY justified in being SUSPICIOUS of Trayvon given the neighborhood's circumstance. I would have too, but we don't know whether he approached Trayvon in an aggressive manner or not. We don't know if Trayvon was justified in reacting the way that he did.

Many holes? Such as? Every fact that has come forward so far has really only supported George Zimmerman's side.
Go lay on the train tracks on sierra highway and let the metrolink decimate you're body. God you're so fu*king annoying and a genuine scumbag piece of sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy