May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2012, 09:06 PM         #81
Amber Barrier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
haha whatever dude...time and time again i see you "equal opportunity" types who claim to give it to everyone and you hate racism rather the person is black white green or orange (yall always must include bright colors that do not resemble the human skin) but yet it seems to be aimed more towards one group and not the whole conveniently

but hey whatever though man do you...i don't work at a baker and mckenzie law firm and i didn't get my doctor of philosophy at dartmouth either therefore my opinion probably is worth a half eaten ham sandwich to you but i think you should practice what you preach all the time not just when you have some sort of disdain towards one side

You know what is being said here.The color doesn't matter even if those colors exited as "human skin"

Come on now.
 05-19-2012, 09:07 PM         #82
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Still not understanding your dislike of me... I dislike lifeundthescope but when he helped expose some idiots in a Trayvon thread a while back as being a STORMFRONT member I was right there with him telling that dipsh*t to gtfo and ronnie banned him shortly after. (Name was endoskeleton or some sh*t like that)

Get mad @ me if you want but I hate all racism equally, regardless of the color from who it's coming from

Im out lol, talking logic to mario and his bro is like trying to play chess with a toddler. PEACE
Fact of the matter is, that you came into this thread throwing backhanded accusations at Mario and I, calling us racists and claiming that we have spewed racist comments in this thread, which was never proven with factual evidence to back up your claims.
 6 years ago '07        #83
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Perplexity said:
Still not understanding your dislike of me... I dislike lifeundthescope but when he helped expose some idiots in a Trayvon thread a while back as being a STORMFRONT member I was right there with him telling that dipsh*t to gtfo and ronnie banned him shortly after. (Name was endoskeleton or some sh*t like that)

Get mad @ me if you want but I hate all racism equally, regardless of the color from who it's coming from

Im out lol, talking logic to mario and his bro is like trying to play chess with a toddler. PEACE
well to kick it off you fought "fire with fire" by using the age old adage go back to africa bit...and then when i called you on it you called me a illiterate dipsh*t...a smart fellow with a masters degree like yourself could tell that wouldn't be a way to get a person on your side..and even then after all that i came at you level headed and never even stooped to the typical internet name calling

edit: and for the record you like to throw the word hypocrite around a lot...but judging by your f!ght fire with fire logic you should drop that one from your vocab
 05-19-2012, 09:17 PM         #84
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
well to kick it off you fought "fire with fire" by using the age old adage go back to africa bit...and then when i called you on it you called me a illiterate dipsh*t...a smart fellow with a masters degree like yourself could tell that wouldn't be a way to get a person on your side..and even then after all that i came at you level headed and never even stooped to the typical internet name calling

edit: and for the record you like to throw the word hypocrite around a lot...but judging by your f!ght fire with fire logic you should drop that one from your vocab
how did he get in to college.
 05-19-2012, 09:23 PM         #85
Amber Barrier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Morally, he is probably guilty, legally, I don't think so. The dispatcher telling him to not pursue sadly is not a "lawful order", since dispatchers are just civilians and not technically law enforcement. I'd be happy if he got some time but I am 99% certain he will walk with nothing against him. His life will probably be hell for a little while but he'll still be walking around in public a year or so after the trial when people move on to the next crime of the year... Zimmerman should have listened to the dispatcher but he had to be super rent a cop and try some sh*t he ain't built for...
Karma will work it's way in here some how, some day....
^ This is how boxden should be. Nice and clean debate or conversation.

I don't know. Good point but I feel like legally he is wrong .

Yes a dispatcher is like an important secretary. < You are right lol

BUT I think the self defense part is out the window. It's like you walk into a lion cage and get hurt and now you want to sue the zoo, or you k!ll the lions in there because the scratched you. <Why where you in the freaking cage????

You can't do that. Zimmerman got his a.ss kicked and it was his own fault.

Trayvon might have been a bad a.ss little boy, who knows ,but did he have to shoot him in the heart?

Bottom line once a person is shot... legal action must be taken. House arrest, jail, public service, anything! Nothing was done.

So yes legally he was wrong. Zimmerman shot an unarmed boy.
 05-19-2012, 09:35 PM         #86
FADEx AWAY J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cmac23 said:
+100000... This dude is racist... He can never post without saying anything racist.
yea i agree. dude is a low life piece of sh*t always crying about something. And that Mario f*ggot is just a lame who catches feelings way to easily.
 6 years ago '06        #87
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
 Amber Barrier said:

BUT I think the self defense part is out the window. It's like you walk into a lion cage and get hurt and now you want to sue the zoo, or you k!ll the lions in there because the scratched you. <Why where you in the freaking cage????

You can't do that. Zimmerman got his a.ss kicked and it was his own fault.

Trayvon might have been a bad a.ss little boy, who knows ,but did he have to shoot him in the heart?

Bottom line once a person is shot... legal action must be taken. House arrest, jail, public service, anything! Nothing was done.

So yes legally he was wrong. Zimmerman shot an unarmed boy.
Bro lol everything you said makes sense...but it's not the law

Look up your stand your ground law in florida. . It'll be why he gets off
 05-19-2012, 10:19 PM         #88
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone who knew Zimmerman said he didn't like Black people.

He probably got mad that a "young black punk" was getting the best of him and k!lled him
 6 years ago '08        #89
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Rendition said:

He probably got mad that a "young black punk" was getting the best of him and k!lled him
thats what it sounds like he did, i honestly dont think he's goin to get off this easily, he fu*ked up and now he needs to do the time...
 05-19-2012, 10:28 PM         #90
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:

This, it correlates with the quotes from the witnesses.
 05-19-2012, 10:30 PM         #91
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
thats what it sounds like he did, i honestly dont think he's goin to get off this easily, he fu*ked up and now he needs to do the time...
hes going to walk because the justice system is fu*ked up, and they tried covering it up and letting him go. The only reason they arrested him was because the public spoke up about it. They probably wont give him sh*t...thats why they hit him with the 2nd degree charge
 6 years ago '07        #92
RyDezzy 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 9 9
 Mathematic said:
You know this thread will be avoided, right? It doesn't paint gz as the victim so they will avoid this thread.
How can Gz be victims if there bout that life, huh if a group of kids shot up a house and a lil kid dies cause of a drug deal they would of just been in the wrong place and wrong time huh
 05-20-2012, 12:03 AM         #93
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy.
 05-20-2012, 12:30 AM         #94
Amber Barrier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:

I'll go check it out .....Dude lololol
 05-20-2012, 12:32 AM         #95
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:

since we know trayvon got followed/chased(police said it and the call log with that girl)

wouldnt the stand your ground law apply to trayvon and not zimmerman
 6 years ago '10        #96
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lifeundthescope said:
I didn't say anything racist at all you dumbfu*k. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy. Hoe a.ss fu*k boy.

Do research f*ggot.
So I suppose that a spanish person can never be "racist" to an Asian....or an Asian to a black person? Or a black person can never be "racist" to an Indian? Based on that logic of course....

Your definition of racism applies to Western society where white are the majority. But from a philosophical standpoint...and as defined by the dictionary(words do have meaning after all)...hating another person simply for the way they were born in racism. Period....no amount of lynch photos will change that

jlandryst said:
all these 'witnesses' need to shut up and wait for the trial you doing more harm than good none of this is admissible in the court of law. All these 'witnesses' are doing nothing but giving him more and more leverage to either get the case dropped or an acquittal all together.
Why should the witnesses shut up? And yet if the accounts benefited Zimmerman it'd be okay right?
 6 years ago '06        #97
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
They better not let this guy walk tho.....he needs to be charged for something. murder or man slaughter one.
 6 years ago '08        #98
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
I still want to know how he became so skinny, dude looked like a fat fu*k before
 6 years ago '08        #99
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 davon4204 said:
They better not let this guy walk tho.....he needs to be charged for something. murder or man slaughter one.
I still believe he will walk because if it wasn't done right away, it is clear their is some bullsh*t coming they been preparing in Florida.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #100
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 davon4204 said:
IF they LET him walk free...TRUST & BELIEVE there will be race wars/riots out da a.ss...which is what they want to happen..martial law for your a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy