May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-19-2012, 08:15 PM         #61
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TESTIFLY88 said:
let me end this a kid die was he a good kid naw he was a bad a.ss yes but he got shot down because he was minding is business and a as*hole who thought he would question the kid about BS the kid was minding his own business...let me end it like this pretend he was apart of your fam i bet your a.ss would be like burn Zimmerman at the stakes


ALL YOU RACIST BASTARDS YOUR SELF HATRED WILL EAT YOU INSIDE...WE ARE ALL PUPPETS...CUT YOUR STRINGS.

[pic - click to view]

 05-19-2012, 08:15 PM         #62
Amber Barrier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
Good. Ban them 2. Less trolls we need on the board. Im sick of going into every Travon thread and trying to have a discussion and some idiot has to troll on another race to make his/her self feel good. You cant even have a intelligent discussion about the case. Its all race bashing.
You are so right...there is a lot of race bashing on Boxden.

Every time Trayvon is brought up it's ni**a this and cra**er that...give it a rest.


Everyone is missing the entire point of the thread....
 05-19-2012, 08:16 PM         #63
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. supa mario and lifeundthescope... just wow.
life... you act like black people just wake up with a gun in their hand and crack in their pocket with another black person next to them with money in their hand. whites are not going into communities and rounding up blacks like hitler did the jews and taking them away. you commit a crime, you go to jail. putting planned parenthood in communities so black girls can k!ll black babies? so its white peoples fault two blacks had s3x without a condom, and whites made the guy c*m in the female?

is this seriously your views on whats going on in america? you are talking like whites are puppet masters or god and they are controlling blacks minds. every other black person reading what you say should be angred by your statement. youre basically saying your race has no control over their thoughts or actions and that blacks are simple minded sheep who will do whatever whites tell them.

i really hope both of you do not breed.
 05-19-2012, 08:21 PM         #64
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
what about the racism towards blacks in trayvon martin threads?...do you feel the need to f!ght fire with fire against those posters as well?...got a feeling you don't
Yes, white racists are no exception. A racist is a racist, regardless of their own race.
 05-19-2012, 08:23 PM         #65
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
The fu*k this guala talking about
Call me Guala like I'm supposed to be offended by some piece of trash like you.

Anyways, yeah I said it bi*ch, show me how many black on black crime threads there are on this forum. Go ahead, I'll wait
 6 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Perplexity said:
Yes, white racists are no exception. A racist is a racist, regardless of their own race.
very well then...there are plenty of racist post towards black people in this very thread that deserves your fire...i think you should find some and dish them out some of your voice of reason justice as well
 05-19-2012, 08:25 PM         #67
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
And you're a fu*king liar, because you know you don't.
yeah cause you know me in real life lmao u fu*king clown, I will speak against some white/latino/asian/european idiot calling all black people c00ns and "the n word" just as quickly as I will speak against you idiots pigeonholing all white people as slave owners and KKK members. You clowns got serious tunnel vision , total hypocrites.

and lol @ supamario's dumb a.ss... your racist logic is as follow


Blacks k!lls Blacks = whatever, sh*t happens on the daily, no worries.

Any other race k!lls a black person = OMG OMG RACIST TIRADE INCOMING.


Sad sh*t, I'd be more pissed about my own race k!lling eachother than someone else k!lling us but I guess yall got really twisted views , kinda feel sorry for you.


Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 05-19-2012 at 08:27 PM..
 05-19-2012, 08:34 PM         #68
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So you only attack Blacks online, but everyone else is 'in real life'? Your life is a joke...
Once again acting like you know me, attacking my personal life, typical response from someone who can't respond due to getting that a.ss handed to them... it's ok, happens all the time, just admit you're a bi*ch and we'll call it a day.

I've called out white racists just like I'm calling you out, you only see what you wanna see and blame racism for your minimum wage job when you didn't work hard to make something of yourself (see I can talk about you too, but I'm probably more accurate about your life)

I'm college educated, got my degree at the University of Oklahoma and am furthering my education next year. I work at one of the top law firms in the DFW Metroplex, you can't touch me lmao, you're probably workin at mickey d's mad at the world for not baby stepping you to a decent career.... I feel bad for you bro.
 05-19-2012, 08:36 PM         #69
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Cool story bro.
someone gotta flip them burgers, I'm glad it can be someone as classy as yourself.
 05-19-2012, 08:37 PM         #70
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
"piece of trash"

plenty though..
Yes you are a piece of trash, what's with the quotes?

Like I said, show me some. I took the initiative to search for some but nope.... no luck...
 6 years ago '07        #71
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
guess i wont get a chance to see the fire be thrown both ways tonight
 05-19-2012, 08:43 PM         #72
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
wow. supa mario and lifeundthescope... just wow.
life... you act like black people just wake up with a gun in their hand and crack in their pocket with another black person next to them with money in their hand. whites are not going into communities and rounding up blacks like hitler did the jews and taking them away. you commit a crime, you go to jail. putting planned parenthood in communities so black girls can k!ll black babies? so its white peoples fault two blacks had s3x without a condom, and whites made the guy c*m in the female?

is this seriously your views on whats going on in america? you are talking like whites are puppet masters or god and they are controlling blacks minds. every other black person reading what you say should be angred by your statement. youre basically saying your race has no control over their thoughts or actions and that blacks are simple minded sheep who will do whatever whites tell them.

i really hope both of you do not breed.
Clearly, you are ignorant to the War On Drugs and the crack epidemic during the 80s. Whites have been going into Black communities and rounding up Blacks like hitler did the jews, since slavery, you dumbfu*k.


[video - click to view]


It's still going on today, with the police are now the perpetrators.
[pic - click to view]



You absolutely have no idea behind planned parenthood, and the women behind the whole thing. You should go and do your research. And in response of your last paragraph, on Whites controlling us


[pic - click to view]



 Supa Mario 910 said:
You hope we don't 'breed'? Racist jab aside, once you understand how the world works, you'd understand what he was saying. You might want to find out about Eugenics and forced sterilization before you type. You might also want to find out about Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. You seem very ignorant, and it's not our job to educate you.
Good God
[pic - click to view]

His ignorance is showing, he clearly doesn't know about the very racist women whoms name I forgot, that was behind the Eugenics movement in America.





Go read and do research douglas, you stupid son of a bi*ch.
 05-19-2012, 08:44 PM         #73
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
lol

what did you type in "black on black crime"?
Yes you are a piece of trash, what's with the red text?

 Supa Mario 910 said:
You see, this is what I like because you can always tell the type of person someone is based on their responses. I don't 'flip burgers', but even if I did, I wouldn't be less of a person than someone who supposedly works at a law firm (who decided to tell us without us asking btw ) If McDonald's paid as much as your alleged salary, you'd be sucking d!ck for an application.
You say my life is a joke, I show you why it's not. You are less of a person, not because of your occupation, but because I can tell you are the type of cat to have a sh*t life and blame everyone else for it. Probably blame "white america" for your short comings
 05-19-2012, 08:45 PM         #74
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
guess i wont get a chance to see the fire be thrown both ways tonight
I'm still waitin on them "racist crackers" too man... dont give up, they may show up later
 05-19-2012, 08:52 PM         #75
Amber Barrier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
No you illiterate dipsh*t, f!ght racism with racism (only way I can smack some sense into you idiots) . These two hypocrites (and obviously you as well) are some of the most ignorant racists I've seen in my life, and the worst part is none of you give a fu*k about anything happening to a black person unless a white or latino person does a black person wrong. Black on black crime? you'll never say a damn thing about that. The simple fact that everyone pulling this racist card sh*t is acting as if Zimmerman is 100% white shows how you see things. If Zimmerman is white, so is Obama

Zimmerman should go to jail but he won't, not because he's partly white, but because of gun laws. You can argue either side of this case until you are blue in the face but the reality is they will not be able to prove that Trayvon didn't throw the first punch. We obviously know Zimmerman followed him which kicked this whole thing off but following and asking somebody questions is not grounds to be put in jail for life. It is stupid and he was way out of line but that's not enough to send him to jail. Zimmerman's attorneys will pull the self defense and stand your ground card and he will walk. That's the way it's going to go down, whether you like it or not.
I see what you are saying but there is a line.

Enough of the black and white stuff because it makes these post go in circles.

We have a law for self defense....just like we have laws for manslaughter < it was an accident but PLENTY of people still do some type of jail time.

So...if you k!ll someone by mistake and get jail time, then what do people who k!ll others on purpose get? < JAIL

Well at least the should

^ that is the problem ....he didn't get anything. PLUS who is to say that Trayvon wasn't acting out of self defense as well? Zimmerman followed him by car...got out and came to him.< how creepy is that?

Sadly there is no law for following a person...it is only stalking if the stalker is causing harm. Or making treats through phone stuff like that.

Black, white, green or purple the law is the law. The proper protocol for any armed man is to say " I have a gun" < did any witnesses hear him say that he was armed?

Second is once the person states that they are armed they are to fire AWAY from the vital areas. Zimmerman did not do that

He shot Trayvon through the heart.

The point I'm making is ...okay if it's self defense man slaughter who cares he should get some time in jail or some type of penalty.

And oh by the way Trayvon beat the living sh*t out of Zimmerman. Taryvon didn't have any sign of struggle when his autopsy was done. So lets not do this black white sh*t.

The law is what counts and bottom line Zimmerman should have listened when they told him to leave Trayvon alone. Zimmerman got his a.ss handed to him and it was his own fault.
 6 years ago '07        #76
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Perplexity said:
I'm still waitin on them "racist crackers" too man... dont give up, they may show up later
haha whatever dude...time and time again i see you "equal opportunity" types who claim to give it to everyone and you hate racism rather the person is black white green or orange (yall always must include bright colors that do not resemble the human skin) but yet it seems to be aimed more towards one group and not the whole conveniently


but hey whatever though man do you...i don't work at a baker and mckenzie law firm and i didn't get my doctor of philosophy at dartmouth either therefore my opinion probably is worth a half eaten ham sandwich to you but i think you should practice what you preach all the time not just when you have some sort of disdain towards one side
 05-19-2012, 08:59 PM         #77
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amber Barrier said:
I see what you are saying but there is a line.

Enough of the black and white stuff because it makes these post go in circles.

We have a law for self defense....just like we have laws for manslaughter < it was an accident but PLENTY of people still do some type of jail time.

So...if you k!ll someone by mistake and get jail time, then what do people who k!ll others on purpose get? < JAIL

Well at least the should

^ that is the problem ....he didn't get anything. PLUS who is to say that Trayvon wasn't acting out of self defense as well? Zimmerman followed him by car...got out and came to him.< how creepy is that?

Sadly there is no law for following a person...it is only stalking if the stalker is causing harm. Or making treats through phone stuff like that.

Black, white, green or purple the law is the law. The proper protocol for any armed man is to say " I have a gun" < did any witnesses hear him say that he was armed?

Second is once the person states that they are armed they are to fire AWAY from the vital areas. Zimmerman did not do that

He shot Trayvon through the heart.

The point I'm making is ...okay if it's self defense man slaughter who cares he should get some time in jail or some type of penalty.

And oh by the way Trayvon beat the living sh*t out of Zimmerman. Taryvon didn't have any sign of struggle when his autopsy was done. So lets not do this black white sh*t.

The law is what counts and bottom line Zimmerman should have listened when they told him to leave Trayvon alone. Zimmerman got his a.ss handed to him and it was his own fault.
Morally, he is probably guilty, legally, I don't think so. The dispatcher telling him to not pursue sadly is not a "lawful order", since dispatchers are just civilians and not technically law enforcement. I'd be happy if he got some time but I am 99% certain he will walk with nothing against him. His life will probably be hell for a little while but he'll still be walking around in public a year or so after the trial when people move on to the next crime of the year... Zimmerman should have listened to the dispatcher but he had to be super rent a cop and try some sh*t he ain't built for...

Karma will work it's way in here some how, some day....
 05-19-2012, 09:00 PM         #78
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
haha whatever dude...time and time again i see you "equal opportunity" types who claim to give it to everyone and you hate racism rather the person is black white green or orange (yall always must include bright colors that do not resemble the human skin) but yet it seems to be aimed more towards one group and not the whole conveniently


but hey whatever though man do you...i don't work at a baker and mckenzie law firm and i didn't get my doctor of philosophy at dartmouth either therefore my opinion probably is worth a half eaten ham sandwich to you but i think you should practice what you preach all the time not just when you have some sort of disdain towards one side
Dude is a clown, I'm starting to believe he is a troll.
 6 years ago '04        #79
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
Bottom line is Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out the car. Completely sold on this being propaganda to incite a race war. And both ya'll parties arguing in here are fallin right in line with it. Zimmerman is the only "fu*k boy" in this thread.
 05-19-2012, 09:01 PM         #80
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
haha whatever dude...time and time again i see you "equal opportunity" types who claim to give it to everyone and you hate racism rather the person is black white green or orange (yall always must include bright colors that do not resemble the human skin) but yet it seems to be aimed more towards one group and not the whole conveniently


but hey whatever though man do you...i don't work at a baker and mckenzie law firm and i didn't get my doctor of philosophy at dartmouth either therefore my opinion probably is worth a half eaten ham sandwich to you but i think you should practice what you preach all the time not just when you have some sort of disdain towards one side
Still not understanding your dislike of me... I dislike lifeundthescope but when he helped expose some idiots in a Trayvon thread a while back as being a STORMFRONT member I was right there with him telling that dipsh*t to gtfo and ronnie banned him shortly after. (Name was endoskeleton or some sh*t like that)

Get mad @ me if you want but I hate all racism equally, regardless of the color from who it's coming from


Im out lol, talking logic to mario and his bro is like trying to play chess with a toddler. PEACE
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy