Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2012, 07:41 PM         #41
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
how the fu*k can he be a poster boy for whites when hes spanish you dumb fu*k
He is classified and labeled as White on his police records, who is the dumbfu*k now? It's funny how Whites are calling him hispanic and "spanish" now, sh*t he is in deep sh*t, though if he found the cure for AIDs, he will be White.
 cmac23 said:
+100000... This dude is racist... He can never post without saying anything racist.
Show me where I have said or done anything racist on this board....
 Drich1998 said:
"your people" grow up. How long ago was that? That's like saying Egyptians are racist against Christians because thousands of years ago they enslaved them. We got over it. Shouldn't you? Racist bigot bastards.
That is my people, and how am I racist? It's funny how none of you Whites can prove to me how I am a racist
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How long ago was that? Some of those people in the photo are probably still alive, c*m stain. Not the people hanging from the trees though obviously.
 05-19-2012, 07:41 PM         #42
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lifeundthescope and supa mario hardcore black panthers man dontchu know?? They in the streets bro.... they the ones who put money on Z's head and sh*t...

You two racist pieces of sh*t should be deported to africa lmao....

I'm latino btw, suck my south american c*ck
 6 years ago '07        #43
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Perplexity said:

You two racist pieces of sh*t should be deported to africa lmao....

I'm latino btw, suck my south american c*ck

a latino using the "go back to africa" line...the irony
 6 years ago '05        #44
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,024 | Props total: 537 537
its weird .. i want justice for the kid but im at the i dont give a fu*k stage..

mostly because sh*t comes out in pieces and they do this to sway emotion ...but when the facts come out its alllll different

the worst sh*t i think that happen was the media leading us to believe a 12 year old looking 17 year old died when it was an old picture
and that white looking hispanic guy did it ...
those first two perceptions of this case is why we are where we are now and its thats not very irresponsible ...

for me personally the fact that he went chasing a human with a gun and that gun became the end of the kids life is the wrong. and he needs to pay for that
 05-19-2012, 07:47 PM         #45
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
a latino using the "go back to africa" line...the irony

Supa Mario 910 said:
Another racist comment that will be ignored so lifeunderthescope's and mine can be analyzed.
Word, it's truly sad and sickening. None the less, I would love to move back to Africa and live and peace in harmony with some of the happiest people on the planet, which is in our nature. I have White and Hispanic friends, how am I a racist? Whites say that all the time, now it doesn't apply to Blacks? It's hilarious how many double standards you people have created.
 05-19-2012, 07:48 PM         #46
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monrowe said:
its weird .. i want justice for the kid but im at the i dont give a fu*k stage..

mostly because sh*t comes out in pieces and they do this to sway emotion ...but when the facts come out its alllll different

the worst sh*t i think that happen was the media leading us to believe a 12 year old looking 17 year old died when it was an old picture
and that white looking hispanic guy did it ...
those first two perceptions of this case is why we are where we are now and its thats not very irresponsible ...

for me personally the fact that he went chasing a human with a gun and that gun became the end of the kids life is the wrong. and he needs to pay for that
They also spewed fake pictures of the "goon" Trayvon. It goes both ways.
 05-19-2012, 07:49 PM         #47
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Another racist comment that will be ignored so lifeunderthescope's and mine can be analyzed.
f!ght fire with fire lmao, you idiots can call ALL White people crackers and white devils and sh*t so I can tell you 2 racist fu*ks to go on back to your motherland you love so much. You got such a problem with white people yet u stay in America and follow the "white mans law"
 05-19-2012, 07:52 PM         #48
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EskimoTV said:
I'd like to see these statistics, imbecile.
Per Capita, there is more than 7x more murders by blacks than whites.

For the record, I have a black girlfriend. No racist here, it is what it is.

Blacks and Whites Population Source:

murders Source:
 6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Perplexity said:
f!ght fire with fire lmao, you idiots can call ALL White people crackers and white devils and sh*t so I can tell you 2 racist fu*ks to go on back to your motherland you love so much. You got such a problem with white people yet u stay in America and follow the "white mans law"
but going by that logic you should stay out of it...after all you are latino right?
 05-19-2012, 07:56 PM         #50
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I have never called any on this board a cracker. Please stoip putting words in our mouths, your pathetic attempts at trying to slander our names on this message board, just goes to show the malice and spite you have towards us and in my opinion our people. And like Mario said, racism extends far beyond America's borders.
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're f!ghting 'fire with fire'? How can you do that, if you're not white as you claim? I've never called ALL white people crackers and/or devils and I'd love for you to post proof of that. Fact of the matter is the widespread racism that has been perpetuated against Blacks and other people of color extends far beyond America's borders, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.
 05-19-2012, 07:57 PM         #51
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill out with the racist sh*t. the only color you guys should care about is green. instead of making some, you guys are on here bickering with someone youll never meet. let the internet racists make their comments. they just hate themselves.
 05-19-2012, 07:59 PM         #52
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Let's look up how many people have died in the 'War On Terror' from the hands of whites, and it will dwarf your little 'numbers'.
Or the "War On Drugs", lets not forget how them Whites brought crack cocaine, weapons, and etc into the Black community and other ethnic communities. AIDs as well can be attributed to them trying to k!ll them off, and the prison industrial complex. The mass transportation of Black males into the prison system, planned parenthood in all the ethnic communities and in particular the Black community, so these Black sisters can get abortions and k!ll off Black babies, and we can even go further than that, and talk about slavery, lynchings, and etc.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

look at the smiles on their faces, I wonder how many postcards they sent out, or what White Kid got the finger of that Black man for a sorvenior

[pic - click to view]

they k!lled off our Black leaders, now look where that got us? RIP

[pic - click to view]

Now they're k!lling us Black people as Cops, and they wonder why we say fu*k the police, and we don't trust these people whom are supposed to serve and protect us, instead they brutalize and harass our people, with no worries about being disciplined or fear of prison.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 05-19-2012 at 08:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #53
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
zimmerman is not even white you dumb sh*ts
 05-19-2012, 08:04 PM         #54
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
but going by that logic you should stay out of it...after all you are latino right?
No you illiterate dipsh*t, f!ght racism with racism (only way I can smack some sense into you idiots) . These two hypocrites (and obviously you as well) are some of the most ignorant racists I've seen in my life, and the worst part is none of you give a fu*k about anything happening to a black person unless a white or latino person does a black person wrong. Black on black crime? you'll never say a damn thing about that. The simple fact that everyone pulling this racist card sh*t is acting as if Zimmerman is 100% white shows how you see things. If Zimmerman is white, so is Obama

Zimmerman should go to jail but he won't, not because he's partly white, but because of gun laws. You can argue either side of this case until you are blue in the face but the reality is they will not be able to prove that Trayvon didn't throw the first punch. We obviously know Zimmerman followed him which kicked this whole thing off but following and asking somebody questions is not grounds to be put in jail for life. It is stupid and he was way out of line but that's not enough to send him to jail. Zimmerman's attorneys will pull the self defense and stand your ground card and he will walk. That's the way it's going to go down, whether you like it or not.
 05-19-2012, 08:05 PM         #55
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. still dunno how the defense can justify this sh*t. guy stalks kid. guy k!lls kid. guy remorseless after k!lling kid.

whats there to argue? lock his a.ss up.
 05-19-2012, 08:05 PM         #56
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
chill out with the racist sh*t. the only color you guys should care about is green. instead of making some, you guys are on here bickering with someone youll never meet. let the internet racists make their comments. they just hate themselves.
I put in 11 hrs today
 6 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 Perplexity said:
No you illiterate dipsh*t, f!ght racism with racism (only way I can smack some sense into you idiots) . These two hypocrites (and obviously you as well) are some of the most ignorant racists I've seen in my life, and the worst part is none of you give a fu*k about anything happening to a black person unless a white or latino person does a black person wrong. Black on black crime? you'll never say a damn thing about that. The simple fact that everyone pulling this racist card sh*t is acting as if Zimmerman is 100% white shows how you see things. If Zimmerman is white, so is Obama

Zimmerman should go to jail but he won't, not because he's partly white, but because of gun laws. You can argue either side of this case until you are blue in the face but the reality is they will not be able to prove that Trayvon didn't throw the first punch. We obviously know Zimmerman followed him which kicked this whole thing off but following and asking somebody questions is not grounds to be put in jail for life. It is stupid and he was way out of line but that's not enough to send him to jail. Zimmerman's attorneys will pull the self defense and stand your ground card and he will walk. That's the way it's going to go down, whether you like it or not.
what about the racism towards blacks in trayvon martin threads?...do you feel the need to f!ght fire with fire against those posters as well?...got a feeling you don't
 05-19-2012, 08:10 PM         #58
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yep, agree. Hell, look at the manufacturers of weapons in general. But nah, let's bring up Black on Black crime which happens as much as White on White crime and doesn't affect most who keep bringing it up and point fingers.
Exactly, how do the guns get into the communities? Why are there gun stores in Black communities? They just want to make us out as savages
 Perplexity said:

It's funny how you have yet to provide factual evidence to Mario or myself being racist. I have White and Hispanic friends, how can I be a racist? How Racism is a a social construct, created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy, and I'm a Black man. Black on Black crime is addressed in the Black community, and Blacks have a right to speak on the murder of our people by Non-Blacks, because the majority of the time its racial motivated, mind you as well they get off free.

Bullsh*t is still going on today, how can George Zimmerman get to walk around free for weeks after murdering someone? Why wasn't he in holding? Please shut the fu*k up, you're the true racist, and it has shown in this thread "go back to Africa" Mario or myself did not spew any racism in this thread, you fu*king clown.
 6 years ago '11        #59
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12666 12666
let me end this a kid die was he a good kid naw he was a bad a.ss yes but he got shot down because he was minding is business and a as*hole who thought he would question the kid about BS the kid was minding his own business...let me end it like this pretend he was apart of your fam i bet your a.ss would be like burn Zimmerman at the stakes

ALL YOU RACIST BASTARDS YOUR SELF HATRED WILL EAT YOU INSIDE...WE ARE ALL PUPPETS...CUT YOUR STRINGS.
 6 years ago '04        #60
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
all of this doesnt change the fact that zimmerman murdered martin.

it doesnt sound like its intended to change that fact... either way.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy