May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2012, 05:00 PM         #21
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Innocent Whites?

Innocent Blacks? Yes unfortunately
^^^ That's where you come off as ignorant and racist. Like I said though, you guys are falling for the bullsh*t. Zimmerman is a pus*y a.ss murderer, not a poster boy for white america.
 05-19-2012, 05:04 PM         #22
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Exactly, but you can't blame the media for pitching a race war to idiots who are more than willing to take the bait.

Pretty sad but completely expected.
It's a business so no I can't blame em. Controversy sells. God Bless America haha. Won't catch me sheepin' like ya'll though.
 6 years ago '08        #23
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Don King? You cacs just bring up any Black man that comes to your mind huh?
One who was the most full of sh*t that I could think of seemed fitting.

You have fun w/your little race war though. Hope it makes you feel real important.
 05-19-2012, 05:45 PM         #24
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
^^^ That's where you come off as ignorant and racist. Like I said though, you guys are falling for the bullsh*t. Zimmerman is a pus*y a.ss murderer, not a poster boy for white america.
He is the poster boy for White America, why is he getting 8k+ in donations after murdering a Black teenager? Black life holds no value within this country.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
White brown green or black...

you mount me (no homo) and slam my head into the pavement

i'll blow your brains out and smile afterwards and yes im born and raised in florida yes nearly everyone i know is strapped of any race and no im not white

cmon.. i'm neutral on this case (zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter not murder IMO) but REALLY you want him to shoot him in the leg?

who is george zimmerman supposed to be? mark wahlberg in Sniper?
 6 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,112 | Props total: 23355 23355
Witness 5 says something different than everybody else? What a reliable source. All these witness accounts don't mean sh*t. We Henry Fonda on the case
 05-19-2012, 05:53 PM         #27
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you lack the ability to differentiate your thoughts and opinions from actual fact I can no longer have a discussion with you. Good day sir.
 05-19-2012, 05:54 PM         #28
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixedwun said:

i'll blow your brains out and smile afterwards and yes im born and raised in florida yes nearly everyone i know is strapped of any race and no im not white

cmon.. i'm neutral on this case (zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter not murder IMO) but REALLY you want him to shoot him in the leg?

He shoulda stayed in his car. but you probably right on the charge being wrong.
 6 years ago '06        #29
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
He shoulda stayed in his car. but you probably right on the charge being wrong.
i agree with you he should have stayed in his car

but the witness said zimmerman was in "self defense", implying that trayvon was the aggressor (which I do not necessarily agree with, self defense/aggressor isnt as black and white as it sounds)

all i'm saying is if you are in florida and instigating something (not saying trayvon was the instigator..no one knows)..you need to watch out. doesn't matter if you're in west orlando north miami the boonies or wherever dude,

there's more guns then people down here period. you cannot run up on somebody with your fists down here..thats how u get shot and k!lled (legally). so hopefullly in trayvon's case he is proven to not be the aggressor/instigator so that zimmerman is shown to not have acted in self defense
 05-19-2012, 06:09 PM         #30
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word. Them laws are wild. They couldn't pass that in Minnesota when they tried.
 05-19-2012, 06:13 PM         #31
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
When you lack the ability to differentiate your thoughts and opinions from actual fact I can no longer have a discussion with you. Good day sir.
Are you Black?
 6 years ago '04        #32
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 killya said:
Good. Ban them 2. Less trolls we need on the board. Im sick of going into every Travon thread and trying to have a discussion and some idiot has to troll on another race to make his/her self feel good. You cant even have a intelligent discussion about the case. Its all race bashing.
like when people bi*ch about whites in the thread when zimmerman is spanish. people don't even do their own research anymore it's all based from bias tv stations and websites
 6 years ago '04        #33
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
He is the poster boy for White America, why is he getting 8k+ in donations after murdering a Black teenager? Black life holds no value within this country.
how the fu*k can he be a poster boy for whites when hes spanish you dumb fu*k
 6 years ago '12        #34
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 mixedwun said:

6 years ago '07        #35
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 killya said:
how are you not banned yet? You racist piece of trash. Yea innocent whites. That had nothing to do with this case. Innocent whites as in white people who dont think like a fu*king nazi. Moron.

+100000... This dude is racist... He can never post without saying anything racist.
 6 years ago '05        #36
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
its ok....we only hear about ______ on black or ______ on spanish crime because those are the only 2 groups that have outspoken leaders that are opportunist pieces of sh*t that have to point fingers and blame others to get themselves in front of the camera...

get rid of the jesse jacksons, and al sharptons of the world and you'll start to see things improve...
 6 years ago '07        #37
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I see some help has been called in...

'With our RACIST POWERS COMBINED....'
 6 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SlickJ101 said:
Shaka Zulu?

More like Rev Al or Don King minus the public speaking skills.

6 years ago '04        #39
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 lifeundthescope said:
What garbage have I spewed concerning Whites? That is not racism sorry to break it to you. It isn't facts that this has happened to my people?

[pic - click to view]

Lynching photo's weren't used for postcards? Blacks aren't being k!lled by cops yearly and cops being let off? Shut the fu*k up, you're in every thread concerning racist spewing your bullsh*t.

"your people" grow up. How long ago was that? That's like saying Egyptians are racist against Christians because thousands of years ago they enslaved them. We got over it. Shouldn't you? Racist bigot bastards.
 05-19-2012, 07:33 PM         #40
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
I'm not blaming you for your "animosity" lol
All I asked was for you to find me some overwhelmingly racist posts made by crackkkas on here. You failed.

they are subjective/abstract terms
If I get beat up and robbed in Detroit, I can say "blacks are savages" etc.
but that would just be my subjective opinion on them based on my unique experience...

Now, I can also say, based on statistics, blacks are more likely (than any other race) to commit murder.

See how I turned it against you?
I'd like to see these statistics, imbecile.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy