May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2012, 04:45 AM         #1
12744 pageviews
196 comments

lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

The wicked smile of a murderer and racist

A closer look at the witness statements and audio testimony taken in the immediate aftermath Trayvon Martin's death provides the first insight into George Zimmerman's behavior after he shot the unarmed teen.
A man listed as witness 13 was one of the first people to approach Zimmerman minutes after the shooting. He saw him bleeding from the back of the head and nose. Zimmerman asked the unidentified man to call his wife for him.
"Let her know what's happening, been involved in a shooting and will be held for questioning," the witness told the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. "He was more like, talking like he was having a hard time, looked like he just got his butt whipped ... not like he was in shock, not like, 'I can't believe I just shot someone,' but like, 'Just tell my wife I just shot someone,' like it was nothing."
A woman identified as witness 5 walked out of her home after hearing the altercation to find Zimmerman standing over Martin's body. She said she asked him what was going on and he curtly said just, "Call the police."
The woman told police that Zimmerman, 28, examined Martin's body as he slowly paced back and forth when the police arrived. She watched as they checked the teen's body and turned him over, eventually starting CPR. But he was already dead for five or 10 minutes, she said.
"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical f!ght with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."
Zimmerman is charged with second degree murder for the Feb. 26 k!lling.
Martin was in Sanford, Fla., while serving a suspension from his Miami school for being caught with an empty marijuana bag. At the time of the shooting, he was staying at the home of his father's girlfriend. An autopsy found THC, the intoxicating chemical in marijuana, was in his system.
At 7:11 that night, Zimmerman, a member of the area's neighborhood watch, had called 911 to report a suspicious teenager. Minutes later, the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to stop follwing Martin. Moments later, Zimmerman got out of his car. That's when the two met and Martin was k!lled.
Zimmerman has claimed that when he shot the 6-foot, 160-pound teenager he was on his back and Martin was astride him pounding away.

The key problem facing investigators is an 80-second gap between the time Zimmerman hung up with police at 7:15 p.m. and when the first 911 calls from terrified neighbors began flooding in.
A man identified only as witness 6 told investigators that he heard a commotion coming from the walk behind his residence. He witnessed a black male wearing a dark-colored "hoodie" on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.
Police said the witness elaborated by saying the black man was mounted on Zimmerman and throwing punches "MMA" style, meaning mixed martial arts style. The witness stated that the man on the ground yelled out for help.
Witness 6 said he was going to call for police when he heard the "pop" of Zimmerman's gun.
"When I looked down, I saw the person that was on top was laying in my grass in a sprawled position," witness said. "Saw another guy with his hands in the air, saying, 'The gun's on the ground, I shot this guy in self-defense.'"
Police said they believe Martin noticed he was being watched and "was in fact running generally in the direction of where he was staying as a guest of the neighborhood."
Multiple witnesses and injuries sustained corroborate Zimmerman's account that he was involved in a serious altercation with Martin, one that police say could have been avoided if he did not leave his car as directed by the 911dispatcher. The investigator said the tragedy was avoidable.
Witness 3 said the timing was terrible.
"I saw the police arrive. And they were literally like 5 seconds too late -- like right after the gun went off. Like, they were literally that, that, that short a distance late," the witness said.

[pic - click to view]

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die' - Yahoo! News

A new light has been shed on the situation image

Noteable quotes from the article:

"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical f!ght with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."

"Let her know what's happening, been involved in a shooting and will be held for questioning," the witness told the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. "He was more like, talking like he was having a hard time, looked like he just got his butt whipped ... not like he was in shock, not like, 'I can't believe I just shot someone,' but like, 'Just tell my wife I just shot someone,' like it was nothing. image

"Police said they believe Martin noticed he was being watched and "was in fact running generally in the direction of where he was staying as a guest of the neighborhood."
Multiple witnesses and injuries sustained corroborate Zimmerman's account that he was involved in a serious altercation with Martin, one that police say could have been avoided if he did not leave his car as directed by the 911dispatcher. The investigator said the tragedy was avoidable."

196 comments for "May 19 - Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'"

6 years ago '08        #2
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
You know this thread will be avoided, right? It doesn't paint gz as the victim so they will avoid this thread.
 05-19-2012, 08:18 AM         #3
reese0809  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the truth shall always come to light. Justice for Trayvon
 6 years ago '04        #4
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
all these 'witnesses' need to shut up and wait for the trial you doing more harm than good none of this is admissible in the court of law. All these 'witnesses' are doing nothing but giving him more and more leverage to either get the case dropped or an acquittal all together.
 05-19-2012, 03:28 PM         #5
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
You know this thread will be avoided, right? It doesn't paint gz as the victim so they will avoid this thread.
Yeah its sad, fu*king uncle toms house negros and White Zimmerman Sympathizers I wonder how much they sent in for donations.
 reese0809 said:
the truth shall always come to light. Justice for Trayvon
Right on brother
 05-19-2012, 03:30 PM         #6
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know they over charged this guy on purpose right? Hes going to walk and alot of innocent blacks and whites are going to die after this all said and done.
 05-19-2012, 03:35 PM         #7
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Innocent Whites?

Innocent Blacks? Yes unfortunately
how are you not banned yet? You racist piece of trash. Yea innocent whites. That had nothing to do with this case. Innocent whites as in white people who dont think like a fu*king nazi. Moron.
 05-19-2012, 03:39 PM         #8
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Whites say WAY more racist sh*t on this forum than what you're saying about his comment.
Good. Ban them 2. Less trolls we need on the board. Im sick of going into every Travon thread and trying to have a discussion and some idiot has to troll on another race to make his/her self feel good. You cant even have a intelligent discussion about the case. Its all race bashing.
 05-19-2012, 03:43 PM         #9
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and zimmermans online defense team is steady trolling hip hop forums
 05-19-2012, 03:53 PM         #10
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
just like all the "whites are savages, crackers, devils, etc." posts don't exist
is it racist if it is based in the realm of fact?
 05-19-2012, 03:55 PM         #11
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:
is it racist if it is based in the realm of fact?
It doesnt matter because you classify all whites into 1 category. You havnt been into every white persons home.
 05-19-2012, 04:11 PM         #12
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
how are you not banned yet? You racist piece of trash. Yea innocent whites. That had nothing to do with this case. Innocent whites as in white people who dont think like a fu*king nazi. Moron.
I didn't say anything racist at all you dumbfu*k. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy. Hoe a.ss fu*k boy.

Do research f*ggot.
 05-19-2012, 04:17 PM         #13
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I didn't say anything racist at all you dumbfu*k. Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy. Hoe a.ss fu*k boy.

Do research f*ggot.
I dont care what your definition of racism is. In every Travon thread you spew out Garbage against whites every chance you get. Thats racism. You try to pass off your personal life experiences as facts and find a reason to categorize white people as a whole. Oh look, you called me a fu*k boy Im hurt
 6 years ago '08        #14
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 killya said:
I dont care what your definition of racism is. In every Travon thread you spew out Garbage against whites every chance you get. Thats racism. You try to pass off your personal life experiences as facts and find a reason to categorize white people as a whole. Oh look, you called me a fu*k boy Im hurt
Why you wasting your time w/those two idiots?

They'd have no identity if they couldn't be the two token angry black guys who have to live mad at the system that keeps them down while helping white people

Just pity them and keep it movin.
 05-19-2012, 04:53 PM         #15
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
What garbage have I spewed concerning Whites? That is not racism sorry to break it to you. It isn't facts that this has happened to my people?

[pic - click to view]

Lynching photo's weren't used for postcards? Blacks aren't being k!lled by cops yearly and cops being let off? Shut the fu*k up, you're in every thread concerning racist spewing your bullsh*t.
 05-19-2012, 04:54 PM         #16
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I see some help has been called in...

'With our RACIST POWERS COMBINED....'
 05-19-2012, 04:56 PM         #17
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line is Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out the car. Completely sold on this being propaganda to incite a race war. And both ya'll parties arguing in here are fallin right in line with it. Zimmerman is the only "fu*k boy" in this thread.
 6 years ago '08        #18
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I see some help has been called in...

'With our RACIST POWERS COMBINED....'
Took a lot to really twist your panties huh?

Where's the other idiot w/his "98% of white people are racist", that's all we're missing.
 6 years ago '08        #19
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
Bottom line is Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out the car. Completely sold on this being propaganda to incite a race war. And both ya'll parties arguing in here are fallin right in line with it. Zimmerman is the only "fu*k boy" in this thread.
Exactly, but you can't blame the media for pitching a race war to idiots who are more than willing to take the bait.

Pretty sad but completely expected.
 6 years ago '08        #20
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Hold on, let me give him a call. We can't form Shaka Zulu if it's not all three of us.
Shaka Zulu?

More like Rev Al or Don King minus the public speaking skills.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now