When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
So did the Pacers, this is not news.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 SeaJaiye said:
no i mean, i don't understand how there's a option for the pacers to win this series. they can't. won't happen. there is no "if the pacers win" to me

I respect that.

That's a lot of confidence right there, but to straight up block the thought process of possible defeat? I mean even if the Heat lost you might still carry on like you guys are heading to the Finals in three more games

Still though I respect it.
 05-18-2012, 11:50 AM         #43
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron is out to prove something this year. they criticized him so he went out and won the MVP easily. now he's gonna shut his postseason critics up. no way he goes home in the 2nd round..........

indiana is already happy for being on sportscenter this much. they got no real hopes of goin to the finals or winnin a chip this year they got their 5 mins, but the heat got bigger plans.................
 6 years ago '09        #44
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If the Pacers win this series & beat the Heat does your perception on Bron & the Heat change or is it the same? You've been saying that Bron is too good to lose, no way the 3x MVP will lose, so I'm asking what if he does lose this year.

What's funny is I don't believe the Heat will win on Sunday for one reason:

Indiana.

I've been speaking on it in the game thread but that playoff crowd in Indiana is something serious. Also lets not forget they were on their way to winning Game 1 in Miami but collapsed.
It reminds me of the Orlando vs Cavs series back in 2009, when Bron won Game 2, if it was not for that shot, Bron and the Cavs would have got swept by the Magic, if the Pacers would have played these last 2 games in Game 1, they would be going for a sweep on Sunday. But this series will be reborn, if Maimi finds a way to win Game 4.
 6 years ago '05        #45
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Pacers cancelled practice too. Heat need some time to think about things. Gather themselves...rest up. Game 4 is the most important game they have played since game 6 of the Finals. I am hoping for a difference outcome.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
Heat fans swear their team is unbeatable

go watch the tape from last years Finals
 05-18-2012, 11:53 AM         #47
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
Heat fans swear their team is unbeatable

go watch the tape from last years Finals
they're unbeatable against ur sixers

heat still haven't been outplayed in a 7 game series. they beat themselves. nobody can match up with them or keep up with them
 6 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
practice ?
 05-18-2012, 11:58 AM         #49
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

heat still haven't been outplayed in a 7 game series. they beat themselves. nobody can match up with them or keep up with them
Heat got slaughtered by 19 points last night son, when does an inferior team beat the superior team by 19 points? 3-6 points yeah okay, but NINETEEN POINTS ? ? ?

Ima be glad when I beat u and you stop posting on bx
 05-18-2012, 12:02 PM         #50
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Heat got slaughtered by 19 points last night son, when does an inferior team beat the superior team by 19 points? 3-6 points yeah okay, but NINETEEN POINTS ? ? ?

Ima be glad when I beat u and you stop posting on bx
bron and wade outscored that same team by themself in the 2nd half of game 1............they didn't plan out how to make d wade score 5 points in game 3, he had a off night. they rarely get outplayed, and it never happened for 4 games yet. they either beat themselves or they win the series
 05-18-2012, 12:05 PM         #51
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
bron and wade outscored that same team by themself in the 2nd half of game 1............they didn't plan out how to make d wade score 5 points in game 3, he had a off night. they rarely get outplayed, and it never happened for 4 games yet. they either beat themselves or they win the series
SeaJaiye Logic

When Heat Lose = "they beat themselves"

Any other team loses = "they suck lol!! ! ! "

We are all witness :

6 years ago '07        #52
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
 SeaJaiye said:

the Sixers did get 1 game tho, and gave yall 8 seconds to win the game, Lebrick couldn't do it

so if the Heat can't get good shots, they're beating themselves?
 6 years ago '05        #53
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
bron is out to prove something this year. they criticized him so he went out and won the MVP easily. now he's gonna shut his postseason critics up. no way he goes home in the 2nd round..........

indiana is already happy for being on sportscenter this much. they got no real hopes of goin to the finals or winnin a chip this year they got their 5 mins, but the heat got bigger plans.................

Oh it will happen......

05-18-2012, 12:25 PM         #54
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
respect what?? a rookie doing the after a free throw miss in the 3rd qt? a big celebration after winning game 2?? pacers dont deserve respect, thats why theyre about to lose 3 in a row. they aint ready yet

they really gonna p!ss off the 3time mvp and think nothing will happen..............
Does your throat ever get sore or are you just well conditioned for it now?
 6 years ago '04        #55
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,745 | Props total: 13131 13131
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
at the Heat cancelling practice though

The Pacers have them shook .... the PACERS

How do you have so many stars and still be so fu*king pathetic

Calling them the Big 3 was a disgrace to Duncan, Manu, and Parker
fixed
 6 years ago '07        #56
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 6 years ago '07        #57
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DEDOS said:
what time in the new york knicks practice ?

2 weeks earlier than the super team

they're unbeatable

it's brons year

Witness
 6 years ago '11        #58
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
if indy beats mia

sh*t is going to be crazy on bx

n*ggas will be going in... they are beat up doe... I dont see them winning if they lose game 4

But god damn i thought they would sweep untill the ecf guess not
 6 years ago '05        #59
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9806 9806
 SeaJaiye said:

thats the same sh*t junior g was spitting after the celtics got rid of perkins

listen, i'm all for supporting you're team, im a knick fan to the death im not a fan to the point where im delusional though where i can't see whats obvious and the flaws we have

Miami isn't out of this series, in now way shape or form, as long as you have lebron james on a team you have a chance, and with this extra rest going into game 4 just makes this game critical for both teams

the thing is though that miami has been outplayed so far in this series, yeah it might be due to injuries to key players (bosh abs, and wade leg/back) but this game could of been 2 1 miami could finish at the end of game 2, or even during the game, lets not put it on the last shot which was a foul

long story short miami is a talented but flawed team facing a team which excells in their weaknesses.

at least in the off season miami can get rid of spolestra get jackson or sloan and try and get a real supporting cast
 6 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11803 11803
Are they talking about the game that they go out there and die for? Or practice?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago