May 17 - FBI Agent Fleeing Massive Manhunt Warns “They’re All Insane”

most viewed right now
 41
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-18-2012, 10:54 PM         #21
104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 05-18-2012, 11:25 PM         #22
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Impossible, all white people are racist evil people, so no way this guy could be trying to do good.
 6 years ago '08        #23
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
Officials would not reveal why they believed Ivens was suicidal.

That means they're gonna k!ll him




RIP to him
 6 years ago '04        #24
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,675 | Props total: 23153 23153
already knew what the deal was when they mentioned he is suicidal, basically they wanted to keep this under wraps but some how word got to the media and they planted the bullsh*t story saying he's suicidal and armed. They know they gonna k!ll him and say they had a shoot out or say he k!lled ppl then turn the gun on himself. R.I.P dude
 05-19-2012, 12:39 AM         #25
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
already knew what the deal was when they mentioned he is suicidal, basically they wanted to keep this under wraps but some how word got to the media and they planted the bullsh*t story saying he's suicidal and armed. They know they gonna k!ll him and say they had a shoot out or say he k!lled ppl then turn the gun on himself. R.I.P dude
the guy was an FBI agent, you don't just become an agent by accident. If he was trying to leak info knowing he was going to die either way he would've leaked that sh*t on twitter or some paste it site.
 6 years ago '04        #26
peto 
space
avatar space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]



exactly this. hope jack will save us from the threat before he is k!lled.
 05-19-2012, 02:40 AM         #27
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brand name said:
Did a search on his name and got this article that adds a little bit more to the story...I cant believe they pinned the former FBI agent with pedo charges.



via


This sh*t deserves it's own thread. BX detectives gotta stay on top of this
 05-19-2012, 10:02 AM         #28
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peto said:

[pic - click to view]



exactly this. hope jack will save us from the threat before he is k!lled.
What if that guy was Jack.
 6 years ago '07        #29
djdeez1211 
space
avatar space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
Hes hiding something they want..lol
 6 years ago '10        #30
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784

[pic - click to view]




 6 years ago '04        #31
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
According to US news reports about Sachtleben’s arrest, this most knowledgeable of FBI agents openly traded child [..] using the e-mail address ‘pedodave69@yahoo.com’ in an act so stupid for one of the United States most highly trained intelligence agents it defies belief.

WTF, THIS IS THE DUMBEST sh*t I'VE EVER HEARD, HE WAS A FBI AGENT AND HE PUT PEDO HIS NAME AND 69 IN HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS? YEAH fu*kING RIGHT...... IS LIKE THEIR MAKING HIM LOOK 100 PERCENT GUILTY NO MATTER WHAT. NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE GOT MURKED IN A CELL BY SOME INMATES.
 6 years ago '08        #32
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
BX we might be on to something here... yall gotta keep this going
 05-19-2012, 12:39 PM         #33
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
According to US news reports about Sachtleben’s arrest, this most knowledgeable of FBI agents openly traded child [..] using the e-mail address ‘pedodave69@yahoo.com’ in an act so stupid for one of the United States most highly trained intelligence agents it defies belief.

WTF, THIS IS THE DUMBEST sh*t I'VE EVER HEARD, HE WAS A FBI AGENT AND HE PUT PEDO HIS NAME AND 69 IN HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS? YEAH fu*kING RIGHT...... IS LIKE THEIR MAKING HIM LOOK 100 PERCENT GUILTY NO MATTER WHAT. NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE GOT MURKED IN A CELL BY SOME INMATES.


Good catch, I didn't even notice that

The FBI knows the majority of the public are stupid as hell. They'll see his email and be like "yea, deff a pedo"
 6 years ago '06        #34
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
Damn i seen the arrest about his friend the other day this sh*t is crazy
 05-19-2012, 02:35 PM         #35
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but I will never forget this sh*t


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


She was k!lled right before her trial
 6 years ago '07        #36
brand name 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 kevante said:
I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but I will never forget this sh*t





She was k!lled right before her trial

 6 years ago '04        #37
AntoineDM 4 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
^^^I managed to get hold of her phone records I'll see if I can dig em up again. Anyone found anything else out about this case?
 6 years ago '07        #38
brand name 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 AntoineDM said:
^^^I managed to get hold of her phone records I'll see if I can dig em up again. Anyone found anything else out about this case?
I've been looking multiple times each day and I can't find anything new...It's extremely difficult with how the america media won't talk about what's really happening. They keep saying he's just a missing person.

I also was talking to my friend who lives in Oklahoma city about this and he was telling me all the weird sh*t that happened in the okc bombing that just doesn't add up.

I use to think people where reaching a little bit about 9/11 being a conspiracy but the more you look into our past, the okc bombing, operation northwood; it isn't that much of a stretch


Last edited by brand name; 05-20-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #39
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said the "prime reason for the amount of resources is there is concern there is a weapon."
The man was a cop for 8 years and with the FBI for 3....And their concern is him alone in the wild away from everyone with a pistol...hmmmmmm...sh*t dont add up...

I wonder if this is that 1st wave of legal propaganda congress voted in Friday night?
 6 years ago '04        #40
AntoineDM 4 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
 brand name said:
I've been looking multiple times each day and I can't find anything new...It's extremely difficult with how the america media won't talk about what's really happening. They keep saying he's just a missing person.

I also was talking to my friend who lives in Oklahoma city about this and he was telling me all the weird sh*t that happened in the okc bombing that just doesn't add up.

I use to think people where reaching a little bit about 9/11 being a conspiracy but the more you look into our past, the okc bombing, operation northwood; it isn't that much of a stretch
My brother lived in OKC and I also have some friends who still do live there and were around at the time of the bombing. Everyone they know says they saw two people (The other matching the description of Richard Guthrie) that day not one but everyone kept reporting it as McVeigh acting alone. When a Guthrie look a like was finally apprehended he was k!lled and they reported it as a suicide and they realized later it was the wrong person. When they finally got Guthrie he suffered the same fate and the guy who claimed to witness all of it died the same way.

Plus this.


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy