Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2012, 07:59 PM         #61
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Give the option to get mad or keep your cool. (will affect your team mates play as well) and your own play. Keep your cool will up the halfcourt offense ability as to where getting mad will up the chances for a fastbreak, but hurt your chances by making turnovers more prone.

There's a TON of suggestions that could be made, but none will ever get implemented so I won't waste any more of my time.
damn you really thought about that one
 6 years ago '09        #62
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10505 10505
 Ghost Writer said:
Go play Live loser....

LMAO @ such a dumb suggestion.
Play live?

I don't need to say fix the servers. Everybody else already saying it. What more we gonna add? Realism? I suggested realism so apparently people still want to play a damn arcade shooter then want to bi*ch about how it's not realistic enough...
 05-18-2012, 08:11 PM         #63
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is stern's reasoning behind not allow fragrant and etc into the game?
 6 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Cause it would be too damn realistic and would "make the NBA look bad"...
 6 years ago '11        #65
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 BallinG16 said:
new commentators #1

im tired of this n*gga charles barkley talkin
What game do you got?
 6 years ago '10        #66
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
publicity stunt

The game is dropping in a couple of months

No additions will be made from here.

They're going to put in what they want to put in from this point.

This is just a stunt to build awareness for the game.
 6 years ago '05        #67
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 Rockobox said:
Hard hits like that is not a part of our culture. It happens, but fineable or ejectable (both words don't exist btw ) offenses are not something you wanna glorify in the game. It's not like hockey, where f!ghts are a part of the game and aren't looked at negatively as opposed to basketball or football.

So if Stern thinks it puts the league in a bad look, or if it would raise the game rating from E to Teen, 2K won't do it. Same thing with them not allowing LeBron to be booed in 2K11 every time he came to Cleveland. Puts certain players in negative lights. Never understood that though...since Vince Carter gets booed loud as fu*k when he goes to Toronto in Live 10

But will 2K listen to our suggestions? Probably not. Twitter? Definitely not. OperationSports where they have a whole team of people that want this game to succeed? Maybe. Small things will be considered, though. Not anything large.

Better servers? Nope.

A chance to actually keep their promise with DAILY updates on rosters/injuries and DAILY model changes like facial hair and haircuts? Probably not.

A more advanced online a.ssociation with better options than the trash we have now? Maybe.

Gameplay may change a little bit.

More bullsh*t that we don't need and can't even use online? Like MORE LEGEND GAMES? Sure thing!

It's one of the reasons I'm seriously looking at Live 13 this year. If they can step up their graphics a HELL of a lot, keep gameplay at a simulation style as opposed to their traditional arcade feel, and provide an amazing online experience (since I rarely hear problems from EA's servers), I'll have no problem kissing 2K13 goodbye.

Tired of seeing this company slowly turn into Madden.

[video - click to view]

lmao that sh*t cra....when the fu*k have i been
 6 years ago '05        #68
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 BallinG16 said:
new commentators #1

Last edited by lil_boosie; 05-18-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #69
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
-Fix the clutch factor

Too many times the A.I. goes on invincible runs. I understand in real life games it happens but they at least make shots & still play defense. When the CPU starts to come back it feels the sliders are set to 0. They really need to improve on this & it's been a problem for years, highly doubt it ever gets fixed though.....

-Improve Franchise Mode

This mode could be great if more things were implemented. Add in 4 way team trades, make realistic trades realistic. Just because I can't get a certain player by myself shouldn't render the trade useless which is why so big player acquisitions usually result from a trade partner to a.ssist. How can you call yourself the best NBA simulation game while completely ignoring 3-4 team way trades? After year 1 or two it gets boring very quickly. What they need to do is put in the mother of implements & add in a REAL franchise mode. I'm talking about what they did in Madden 07. If it's a franchise I shouldn't be just tied down to firing & hiring coaches, give me the option to control the outlook on team. Let me be James Dolan & handle the ticket prices, promotions for games, etc, etc, etc. Not sure if they do this in MLB the Show but if they do 2k needs to take some notes from them.

-Improve the Dribbling

While I love what they did with dribble moves this year it needs to be more smoother. Players like Rondo & Rose FEAST on defenses so why should it be different in a video game? They look at what Elite 11 was attempting to do & use parts of it in 2k13. Training Camp really helped me getter better at crossovers but when you have to string 3-4 moves just to pass a defender then it's really too much. One thing I did love was the jab step moves though. They should add more, loved it.

-The All Star Weekend

This is something that always brightens up the league every February yet so far in the 2k series it's been mundane & it's become pretty damn obvious in the franchise mode. You tell me that I select a franchise team, have a couple of players who put up big numbers, I'm ecstatic as a gamer because of the hard work I put for them to get selected then I see some bullsh*t accomplishment reward point that they got selected, I start up that game, the intro's are the same sh*t as a regular exhibition game, then the ASG is over?

If that's the case what the fu*k is the point of having All Star Game in 2k? No, they have to go all out & I understand that there's a memory limit with the games every year but they have to do better. I want to see highlights from the regular season, I want to see crowd interaction, I want to see the players clowning around, I want to see them clowning shooting practice shots before the game starts. While some might see this as a lot is it really? Of courses you'll have the option to skip all of that but at least it's better than seeing the same boring sh*t over & over. I mean they don't even put highlights in the regular season games but that's for another part. Let's see some hype & presentation for the 3 point contest, the ASG & the dunk contest which I'll speak on right now.

-Fix the Dunk Contest.

One thing that EA always had over 2kSports was the dunk contest. If you were chillin at your boy's crib & popped in NBA Live 05 you already knew it was exhibition game or the dunk contest. It was fun it was over the top, it was crazy, it was exciting......which is everything the dunk contest in 2k isn't. For me I've had a huge problem with the dunk contest, skills competition & 3 point shootout not being in the franchise but I've had a bigger problem with the sprite dunk contest flat out sucking.

-Add boos for vilified players

Not gonna really go in depth about this, all I will say is if NBA Live had this implemented so should NBA 2k.

-Go back to the old intro's

2k4, 2k5, 2k6

Nuff Said.

-Implement a halftime show

ESPN NFL 2k5 started off good but 2k13 can expand even further. Have analysts speak on the team, other teams around the league, trade rumblings, etc. Let's not act anymore like these companies don't have the resources to add this. This can be done but it's a matter of how hard do they want to please the consumer. This could def. push 2k13 over the top.

-Fix the Player Models

Why in the hell is it that the models for regular players already in the game look smooth as butter but created ones still look like generic zombies? Enough is enough already we had to deal with the infamous red faces they need to get off their a.sses and get us some more leeway with model customizations.

-Improve on accessories

This has also been a problem for years from the tattoos to awful quality on sneakers (I see you Air Jordans) down to lack colors & textures on headbands. Once again they need to look at what Live did for years and implement some of it or all of it.

-Jerseys

This has been a huge problem for YEARS, get on this ASAP 2k.

I could spend all day listen problems they need to fix on but these are the real big ones.
 6 years ago '11        #70
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1649 1649
 lil_boosie said:

lmao that sh*t cra....when the fu*k have i been

I never seen that sh*t, that's pretty dope though. Need to add that to 2k13, have when Kobe goes to Denver they boo him whenever he touch the ball. That n*gga Bron gets booed about every arena
 05-18-2012, 10:07 PM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WADECOUNTY said:
Live 13 is comin for the throne...

2k lookin mad scared with this move...

which as you can see is now for clownin purposes

Live 13 gonna be a first day cop as I said be for
Can you show me some gameplay or something of live 13 that supports your theory though? I mean just one screenshot...Just show us a screenshot. Game drops in less than 4 to 5 months and you cant show us 1 screenshot...

Scared move? So refusing to put a game out after you've actually completed it and mass produced it arent considered scared moves? Whatabout trying to prosecute individuals who somehow got their hands on the finished game you realized was trash and refused to put out?

2K has a sh*tLOAD of issues they need to fix in their game...but wheres this false hope and blind confidence in EA coming from? The only thing you know about their game is that its an NBA Game and it'll have updated rosters...THATS IT

Now explain to me what makes that a 'first day cop' for you?
 05-18-2012, 10:09 PM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
From what I remember it ran along the lines of not wanting to purposely include things in the game that shouldnt happen in real nba games. Technicals/Flagrants DO Happen, but in reality they never should, and its something hes been battling to stop since he got the job. He doesnt want 12 year olds playing videogames thinking its cool to elbow someone in the mouth with Ron Artest once they start losing a game.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8857 8857
a 3 point contest

thats how we used to decide who played when there was more than 2 people back on Live 98 and 99
 6 years ago '04        #74
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
EA Sports holds the rights for all star weekend activities, so that feature would only be in Live.
 05-18-2012, 10:43 PM         #75
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Seymore Cake said:
a 3 point contest

thats how we used to decide who played when there was more than 2 people back on Live 98 and 99
We used to do the same sh*t

We even would do quarterback club drills on NFL Quarterback club to decide who got to play the first game lmaooo
 6 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
That's some arcade a.ss sh*t bro...Last thing they need is to implement something like that...It's supposed to be a simulation game. There is no way to properly simulate something like that without fu*king it up.
Fair enough. There's really not much more they can do. At this point it's really about fixing the basics, polishing up a couple of the game modes, and then making some REAL nice presentation sh*t. Basketball games are kind of basic. I mean it IS just basketball. Not really a lot you can do, outside of fixing the basic things that are screwed up.
 6 years ago '10        #77
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Bring it back to NBA 2k11 and improve on that....also fix that damn my player mode because that wavy haircut they have is mad generic...atleast have some options for the wave cut like how the real players have different hair styles with waves...also custom tattoos would be a good look....
 6 years ago '05        #78
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 BallinG16 said:
new commentators #1

This n*gga playing Barkley Shut Up & Jam.
 6 years ago '06        #79
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,570 | Props total: 4479 4479
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This n*gga playing Barkley Shut Up & Jam.
 05-19-2012, 09:28 AM         #80
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

[pic - click to view]

In a really smart use of social media, 2K Sports has launched a campaign to garner ideas for upcoming sports game, NBA 2K13. This is a great opportunity for gamers to get their ideas and suggestions to the awesome NBA 2K13 dev team and possibly help improve the game!

Building on the success of NBA 2K11, which is one of the best-selling games of all time, NBA 2K13 will be dropping this fall.

@2KSports :

Let's hear #IdeasforNBA2K13 suggestions and get it to trend. You could make a difference for #NBA2K13 - 2kgam.es/NBA2K

LMAO at some of the suggestions

NOT SportsCenter‏@NOTSportsCenter

If you choose to play as the #Bobcats, “take loss now” is offered as an option before tipoff #IdeasForNBA2K13

Not Desean Jackson‏@UnDeseanJackson

If people can't play NBA 2K13 on rookie mode, set it on JaVale McGee mode. #IdeasForNBA2K13

Not Randy Moss‏@DouchyRandyMoss

#IdeasForNBA2K13 Playing with Metta World Peace comes with a "anger meter". Once it's to the top, he starts a brawl.

Faux Trent Dilfer‏@FauxTrentDilfer

#IdeasForNBA2K13 David Stern will randomly move Chris Paul from team to team as he sees fit, for "Basketball Reasons".
Much Love for this knowledge my G! its greatly appreciated!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago