Danny Granger is not feeling LePeople's Elbow (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #81
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,204 | Props total: 24671 24671
 LikeABoss38701 said:
My argument is... what part of the game is it to hold a players jersey like that after a steal?!? He deserved an elbow thrown his way...
if granger lets him go, thats two points and the lead is cut to single digits. It was a smart play.
 6 years ago '04        #82
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 Dapper Don said:
sacrificing a personal foul to prevent a possible momentum-changing fastbreak perhaps?
So you foul like a real man, not tug on a man's jersey and then get in his face after he elbows u for tugging his jersey
 6 years ago '12        #83
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Deuce Fortitude said:
bron is the pus*y. how u let some n*gga jump in your face and u just look away like
Brains >>>>

Your clearly confused.

Granger was a pus*y for fouling like that and it should of been an intentional (and it was if I'm not mistaken) which makes Granger even more of a dumbass
 6 years ago '11        #84
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 DoMieD said:
Brains >>>>

Your clearly confused.

Granger was a pus*y for fouling like that and it should of been an intentional (and it was if I'm not mistaken) which makes Granger even more of a dumbass
He fouled James before he had possession of the ball so it wasn't called a clear path foul. And you would be crying if Granger decided to clothesline him instead of just grabbing on his shirt. If Granger is a pus*y for pulling his jersey, James a pus*y for not hitting Granger. The truth is, it was a smart play foul by Granger and a smart play by James not to lose his composure .
 6 years ago '08        #85
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23310 23310
Granger aint gon do sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #86
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,104 | Props total: 1538 1538
 nando said:
Grainger knows he's not half the player Lebron is and Lebron will beat that n*gga to a pulp. He knows the Heat need him more than the Pacers need Grainger. Grainger is the pus*y tugging at his fu*king jersey and sh*t. WTF was that all about?
What has LeBron shown that makes you think he'd be able to beat anyone to a pulp? He has never been in a f!ght or even thrown a punch. Granger is pretty close to his size, just weighs less. Just because you're big doesn't mean you can f!ght. LeBron is never gonna f!ght someone in the NBA unless someone goes after him and even then they'll break it up before LeBron can do anything.

Granger is in LeBron's head now. I hope he goes after LeBron again to rattle him even more.
 6 years ago '04        #87
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 QualityRecords said:
What has LeBron shown that makes you think he'd be able to beat anyone to a pulp? He has never been in a f!ght or even thrown a punch. Granger is pretty close to his size, just weighs less. Just because you're big doesn't mean you can f!ght. LeBron is never gonna f!ght someone in the NBA unless someone goes after him and even then they'll break it up before LeBron can do anything.

Granger is in LeBron's head now. I hope he goes after LeBron again to rattle him even more.
And I guess you're another Pacer fan trying to give your team an edge...
 6 years ago '05        #88
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i just feel bad for LBJ he is in a no win here if he does nothing take the high road u got idiots on tv who never been in a f!ght there whole life calling bron a punk and saying he soft stupid sh*t . Then if he knocks someone out he wont be able to play heat lose and they all will blame LBJ . I just cant take it anymore the idiot ppl on tv who say anything just to get the 5 min of fame like they really know .

u got so called expert calling me punks and soft is just stupid this is the sh*t jalen was talking about
 6 years ago '05        #89
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,104 | Props total: 1538 1538
 nando said:
And I guess you're another Pacer fan trying to give your team an edge...
My team is up 2-1, thats the only edge they need. "Heat in 5"
 6 years ago '04        #90
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
ya can anyone blame kobe you fu*king with artest, but letting granger test you twice now and you run away lebron pure pus*y you see it in him
and lebron flopping more then soccer players homie always looking to drop to the floor
 6 years ago '09        #91
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19302 19302
Granger is hoping Bron goes wild so he can get ejected...he is trying to get into Bron head and mess him up Bron gotta tune his a.ss out and play basketball don't get caught up into that too much but don't get punked either
 6 years ago '04        #92
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
lebi*ch is soft ive seen him be checked by any player aint no 1 afraid of lebron guy never fought in his life he came into the league @ 18 so no college f!ghts and in high school you can tell he was untouchable he had backup dude is playing with men now you as a man can sometimes tell whos bi*ch and i bet they all know hes a bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #93
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 armstrong boy said:
lebi*ch is soft ive seen him be checked by any player aint no 1 afraid of lebron guy never fought in his life he came into the league @ 18 so no college f!ghts and in high school you can tell he was untouchable he had backup dude is playing with men now you as a man can sometimes tell whos bi*ch and i bet they all know hes a bi*ch
no basketball players are tough. 80's n 90's basketball is over. Every nba player knows no one is going to throw because the repercussions are to great. So it's easy to get in someones face & act hard when you know no one is going to do sh*t. Theres 10 guys in between you before you can even think of what your going do you stank bi*ch.
 05-18-2012, 05:14 PM         #94
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
granger a f*ggot, lebron just being smart
 6 years ago '09        #95
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,026 | Props total: 1254 1254
what happen with chalmers last night?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy