Danny Granger is not feeling LePeople's Elbow (video)

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-18-2012, 01:40 AM         #41
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain Fresh said:
granger from nola, so i know he got them hands
the n*gga went to Grace King, he ain't bout no drama...he a metairie n*gga
 05-18-2012, 01:43 AM         #42
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Lebron would beat whos a.ss

At the thought of Lebron throwing down with someone and blaming his f!ghting injury on his subsequent bad games
lebron would beat the fu*k out dude...if granger really wanted to start something, he woulda swung or pushed him...all he did was get in his face



it's real easy to be tough when you know a n*gga ain't allowed to hit you...
 05-18-2012, 01:50 AM         #43
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Audacious foh lil boi...i'm a Uptown, 10th ward n*gga. Born in Touro hospital. You could catch me anywhere uptown or holla at me when i dip thru the 7th...that's like my second home


Last edited by Youngin19; 05-18-2012 at 02:04 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #44
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Youngin19 said:
lebron would beat the fu*k out dude...if granger really wanted to start something, he woulda swung or pushed him...all he did was get in his face



it's real easy to be tough when you know a n*gga ain't allowed to hit you...
Wait, why cant Lebron hit anyone or get in anyones face...did I miss the memo?

Last time I checked, the greatest players to ever play the game have gotten into altercations with another player Kobe, Jordan, Reggie, Ewing, Barkley, Shaq, I'm sure they all lost Sooooo many endorsements

Heres a guess, Lebron cant confront anyone because.....the dude loses a lot of his passion when hes not blowing out crappy teams by 20 and posing to cameras after dunks
 05-18-2012, 02:04 AM         #45
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Wait, why cant Lebron hit anyone or get in anyones face...did I miss the memo?

Last time I checked, the greatest players to ever play the game have gotten into altercations with another player Kobe, Jordan, Reggie, Ewing, Barkley, Shaq, I'm sure they all lost Sooooo many endorsements

Heres a guess, Lebron cant confront anyone because.....the dude loses a lot of his passion when hes not blowing out crappy teams by 20 and posing to cameras after dunks
the difference is that after the ron artest fiasco the league has been desperately trying to rehabilitate its image. f!ghting has far worse consequences now than it had in the past. Lebron punch dude in his face and he's gone for the rest of the playoffs which would harm his team and his own aspirations in the end.
 6 years ago '06        #46
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Youngin19 said:
the difference is that after the ron artest fiasco the league has been desperately trying to rehabilitate its image. f!ghting has far worse consequences now than it had in the past. Lebron punch dude in his face and he's gone for the rest of the playoffs which would harm his team and his own aspirations in the end.
I agree that he shouldnt punch people in the face though

All I said was that it couldn't hurt for him to show his fans and Miami heat fans that he cares about losing by not getting punked like that. Its about time he shows some heart, fire up his team by not standing for Grangers disrespect...
 6 years ago '05        #47
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Youngin19 said:
@ Audacious foh lil boi...i'm a Uptown, 10th ward n*gga. Born in Touro hospital. You could catch me anywhere uptown or holla at me when i dip thru the 7th...that's like my second home


You was born in a nice private hospital, you gotta have money to go there, you must be baby people, slanging birds uptown


Last edited by neworleansavior; 05-18-2012 at 02:46 AM..
 05-18-2012, 03:43 AM         #48
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d!ck Cheese said:
LeBron ain't bout that life. He never had a dad to teach him how to f!ght

 6 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1845 1845
that boy from the 504 what you expect n*gga


what up n.o we out chere!
 6 years ago '04        #50
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1845 1845
 Youngin19 said:
the n*gga went to Grace King, he ain't bout no drama...he a metairie n*gga
n*gga if you wanna get some recognition you gonna go to a Good school... dont judge a n*gga by the school he go to they probably had a better sports program than anything in orleans parrish
 6 years ago '04        #51
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
Granger makin a n*gga proud!!!!

LETS GO PACERS!!!
 6 years ago '04        #52
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 SuppaSlick said:
Wait, why cant Lebron hit anyone or get in anyones face...did I miss the memo?

Last time I checked, the greatest players to ever play the game have gotten into altercations with another player Kobe, Jordan, Reggie, Ewing, Barkley, Shaq, I'm sure they all lost Sooooo many endorsements

Heres a guess, Lebron cant confront anyone because.....the dude loses a lot of his passion when hes not blowing out crappy teams by 20 and posing to cameras after dunks
Props for putting Reggie in that group of "greatest players to ever play the game"..


REGGIE IS MY GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACERS!!
 6 years ago '04        #53
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018

[video - click to view]


Bron a soft cornflake nigg@
 6 years ago '07        #54
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
bron bron don't want it with nobody his size
 6 years ago '05        #55
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
Some folk in this thread sound like Lebron and Danny's girl friends, talking bout "he would beat his a.ss!!" Who gives a phuck who would beat whos a.ss?!?!



Granger strikes me a the type of dude who walks around looking for things to make him mad/motivate him. He usually plays better after a confrontation.
 6 years ago '07        #56
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
how pathetic did the announcers sound? the ball washing of the heat is disgusting
 05-18-2012, 09:11 AM         #57
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron please beat this n*gga a.ss already if not dunk your nuts in this f*ggot mouth & demolish his team of bums, Granger thinks hes so tough stepping to the King . He lucky the King doesnt like altercations cause James would of been body slammed that n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #58
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
smh, couldn't even get past the homerism and jock-riding from the first page.
 6 years ago '04        #59
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
My argument is... what part of the game is it to hold a players jersey like that after a steal?!? He deserved an elbow thrown his way...
 05-18-2012, 09:34 AM         #60
thajman01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
how pathetic did the announcers sound? the ball washing of the heat is disgusting
Exactly. WHOA WHOA WHOA Leave LeBron alone so we can suck his balls some more. Pathetic is correct, sir.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy