ESPN Poll: This is why Miami Heat fans are the worst in the league... (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Lebron is a cancer to any team that wants a ring
Lebron is the only one doing sh*t every night MORON!!! k!ll yourself!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #82
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
I love how the rest of the country pays Florida fans so much attention... How about u worry about ur own sorry teams?
 6 years ago '05        #83
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 d!ck Cheese said:
The majority of S FL still roots for the Heat. At least they do now. Or maybe they did before the game last night. The bandwagon is heavy.

More than anything I'm trying to say that more than a few hundred thousand people from "Miami" are rooting for the team. I've lived in 3 different parts of the county and spent plenty of time in Broward. The majority of the bball fans were Heat fans bruh. You're giving the haters far too much credit.
what you are saying is right...but that doesn't mean anything concerning that poll since far more Florida votes are outside of S FL...and those votes outside of S FL don't care about the Heat, in fact they are fans of the Magic or the Hawks...so they are division rivals and don't like the Heat at all...
 Oh Finesse said:
apparently traffic is too much and there's other sh*t to do in south beach...
the stadium is on the waterfront, so everyone has to come from the same direction, but traffic isn't an issue for me...just gotta leave on time...

not even just South Beach...there is a lot to do here outside, instead of going to a basketball game on a sunny afternoon...I jet ski, boat, hit up the beach and Wet Willie's, beach bbqs, etc...

but there are a lot of home games, so I go to the games against rivals or big name teams...

I distinctly remember going parasailing during a Heat game...
 6 years ago '09        #84
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3489 3489
 BlackandGifted said:
 USC said:

6 years ago '08        #85
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 MysticKJ said:
what you are saying is right...but that doesn't mean anything concerning that poll since far more Florida votes are outside of S FL...and those votes outside of S FL don't care about the Heat, in fact they are fans of the Magic or the Hawks...so they are division rivals and don't like the Heat at all...

the stadium is on the waterfront, so everyone has to come from the same direction, but traffic isn't an issue for me...just gotta leave on time...

not even just South Beach...there is a lot to do here outside, instead of going to a basketball game on a sunny afternoon...I jet ski, boat, hit up the beach and Wet Willie's, beach bbqs, etc...

but there are a lot of home games, so I go to the games against rivals or big name teams...

I distinctly remember going parasailing during a Heat game...
Stop using South Beach as a crutch, South Beach isnt even in Miami city limits. South Beach is apart of Miami Beach, Florida. Miami Beach is across the water from the CITY of Miami, two different places that just share the name "Miami" you need to cross a bridge just to go to both places. This the problem with MIA, Miami n*ggas spend too much time d!ckriding and looking up to Miami Beach instead of being their own distinct entity. What's going on across a bridge in little a.ss Miami Beach shouldnt stop what's going on in the city of Miami or stop fans from going to games in the larger city Miami.
 05-18-2012, 05:46 PM         #86
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
oh u ain't heard?

apparently traffic is too much and there's other sh*t to do in south beach..

sounds like a mini New York..

[pic - click to view]

I'm a Bulls fan but I'd love to go to a game in the Garden. The atmosphere is the best in basketball.
 6 years ago '12        #87
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
oh, so heat fans, like me, didnt log onto ESPN to vote today?

This proves what?
 6 years ago '07        #88
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #89
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Chief Dee said:
Stop using South Beach as a crutch, South Beach isnt even in Miami city limits. South Beach is apart of Miami Beach, Florida. Miami Beach is across the water from the CITY of Miami, two different places that just share the name "Miami" you need to cross a bridge just to go to both places. This the problem with MIA, Miami n*ggas spend too much time d!ckriding and looking up to Miami Beach instead of being their own distinct entity. What's going on across a bridge in little a.ss Miami Beach shouldnt stop what's going on in the city of Miami or stop fans from going to games in the larger city Miami.
u on this bullsh*t again...I never said I was boating, jet skiing, beach, etc...on South Beach...
I distinctly said "not even just South Beach"

South Beach is literally 2 miles from the Arena...what's the problem? why wouldn't citizens of Miami go enjoy South Beach...

people from M Beach work in Miami and people from Miami also work on M Beach...2 miles separate Miami and Miami Beach; there isn't a wall, you are stuck on some technical bullsh*t which doesn't apply to real life...

no sh*t South Beach isn't part of the city of Miami, but so what? who cares? n*ggas go back and forth all day...

what does it even mean to use South Beach as a crutch? what does it matter if South Beach is in the city limits...I have a vehicle so I can go places the buses can't; while I guess you are limited by city bus routes...cuz it seems you can't imagine a n*gga leaving city limits to have a good time...
 6 years ago '11        #90
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

Wade grew t*tties when Lbj showed up. i wish he wasnt on olympic team. i used to respect him now i think of him in line w/ changing my grandma's dirty diaper.
 05-18-2012, 09:22 PM         #91
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #92
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Ha ha
 6 years ago '08        #93
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23327 23327
Nevermind

Last edited by Arson; 05-18-2012 at 10:19 PM..
 05-18-2012, 10:30 PM         #94
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
bosh was laughing at the thought of playing in that sh*thole

newsflash nobody in the league wants to play in that sh*thole if they had the choice

hate it or love it miami is always going to be a hott spot for free agents for a large number of reasons from the no state income tax, to the bi*ches, to the weather and so on and so forth
What about the Dolphins?
 6 years ago '05        #95
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
at you acting like they're aren't more people in Florida that hate the Heat than like them. I've lived in florida my whole life, don't need a sportsnation poll to tell you florida has no loyal fanbases in any sport college or pro
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy