Dwayne Wade loses his cool on coach Spoelstra (video)

most viewed right now
 180
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
He knows which seat he really belongs in...


[pic - click to view]

 05-17-2012, 09:28 PM         #62
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
Wade ain't won a Championship without Pat Riley Pat Riley won that Championship
Refs won that chip.
 05-17-2012, 09:28 PM         #63
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn 1st n*ggas were barking on Lebron and now all yall turned on Wade just like that

 05-17-2012, 09:29 PM         #64
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hamburgers said:
fu*k dwyane wade, you 1-11 a.ss n*gga... wtf b. you cant be mad at our coach who is done a great job all things considered....

you ugly face f*ggot.. we should trade your f*ggot a.ss for steve nash/dwight howard. robin a.ss n*gga... gtfo of my team you useless piece of sh*t

i hope you get permanently placed in a wheelchair f*ggot.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

n*gga shut your f*ggot a.ss up with that bullshyt

fu*k u mean ur team??? n*gga aint u supposed to b the caption of the lebron d!ckriders on bx??
ex-cav fan been riding this team for 1 season talkin bout its his team fu*kouttahere bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '12        #65
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 Hamburgers said:
fu*k dwyane wade, you 1-11 a.ss n*gga... wtf b. you cant be mad at our coach who is done a great job all things considered....

you ugly face f*ggot.. we should trade your f*ggot a.ss for steve nash/dwight howard. robin a.ss n*gga... gtfo of my team you useless piece of sh*t

i hope you get permanently placed in a wheelchair f*ggot.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]










 6 years ago '08        #66
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 LAwLB15 said:
yeah because the refs were helping Wade score 40 a game in the finals
Fixed
 6 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Hamburgers said:
fu*k dwyane wade, you 1-11 a.ss n*gga... wtf b. you cant be mad at our coach who is done a great job all things considered....

you ugly face f*ggot.. we should trade your f*ggot a.ss for steve nash/dwight howard. robin a.ss n*gga... gtfo of my team you useless piece of sh*t

i hope you get permanently placed in a wheelchair f*ggot.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Tell em how you really feel son
 6 years ago '06        #68
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga shut your f*ggot a.ss up with that bullshyt

fu*k u mean ur team??? n*gga aint u supposed to b the caption of the lebron d!ckriders on bx??
ex-cav fan been riding this team for 1 season talkin bout its his team fu*kouttahere bi*ch n*gga
shut the fu*k up f*ggot. tired of u acting like u some die hard miami fan and u rep the giants u bi*ch made pus*y.

fu*king f*ggot.
 6 years ago '06        #69
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Hamburgers said:
its n*ggas like you that have been disrupting the chemistry of heat fans here on BX.

my goal has always been the same since day 1.

unite miami heat fans here on BX in a powerful group called TEAM WITNESS.. and what do i get in return? so called "heat fans" trying to discredit my movement and hate on us.

i warned you f*ggots.. i told you this would divide us heat fans and cause an unnecessary civil war that will result in our demise.

this is my team as much as it is yours. i have invested just as much as you, if not more. i put my heart and my soul into this team and repped the miami heat as hard as i could here on BX... and what do i get in return from "heat fans"?? hate. fu*k you n*ggas.

i've been saying we need to focus on our true enemies and stop bickering amongst ourselves.

n*ggas like RMG and DEDOS have negatively impacted the miami heat fanbase and now our backs are against the wall.

this is our only chance, we have to come together. now more than ever.

this is our moment, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.

come with me lawlb. this is the only way. take my hand and follow me.


[pic - click to view]



we must unite, for sake of miami heat fans everywhere.
fu*k that n*gga b.
 05-17-2012, 09:49 PM         #70
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hamburgers said:
this is our only chance, we have to come together. now more than ever.

this is our moment, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.

come with me lawlb. this is the only way. take my hand and follow me.


[pic - click to view]



we must unite, for sake of miami heat fans everywhere.
 6 years ago '05        #71
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
n*gga should of been mad at the rims

5 points though?
 05-17-2012, 09:53 PM         #72
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
shut the fu*k up f*ggot. tired of u acting like u some die hard miami fan and u rep the giants u bi*ch made pus*y.

fu*king f*ggot.
fu*k BOTH OF YALL d!ckRIDING a.ss f*ggotS

both of yall eat a d!ck, fu*k outta here with that united we stand bullshyt

bi*ch n*ggaz need to take their a.sses back to cleveland
 6 years ago '05        #73
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30315 30315
how epic it would have been if spo dropped his clip board took off his jacket and snuffed wade and dragged him to the locker room and slammed the door shut behind him.

 6 years ago '04        #74
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 787 787
 MakeItHappen456 said:
1-11 ? Shooting 10%
 6 years ago '08        #75
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181


fu*k the Heat and fu*k Spo' for not having the balls to coach his fu*king team
 6 years ago '05        #76
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30315 30315
 LAwLB15 said:
fu*k BOTH OF YALL d!ckRIDING a.ss f*ggotS

both of yall eat a d!ck, fu*k outta here with that united we stand bullshyt

bi*ch n*ggaz need to take their a.sses back to cleveland
damn. i guess you told them monkey a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '08        #77
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
 CashNy said:
damn. i guess you told them monkey a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #78
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
how man rings did they say they would win . 7 , 8 ?
 05-17-2012, 10:00 PM         #79
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
yeah I cant front that shyt had me

but fu*k u, him and ur f*ggot a.ss alias!
 6 years ago '11        #80
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
Team Witless


*fixed
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy