Maybach Music Group Self Made 2 (Album Cover)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Crack the top on a 4loko
Think you crazy but I'm more loco
Malibu coconut rum ciroc coco huuuuu!
 6 years ago '12        #42
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Fresh Whyte said:
...This Dumb n*gga Here
damn nobody likes that n*gga
 05-17-2012, 03:49 PM         #43
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

a representation if you ask a regular person would not care to even notice. i don't think of hbcu when i see wale...and i went to an hbcu
You ain't a regular person tho', you a square.

You got all these elaborate Tumblrs and E-profiles but ain't nan one of em show your face or have your identity attached to em. you ashamed of YOU.

anybody that follows Wale knows that he went to an HBCU and re-built his fan base by touring the HBCU circuit and getting in touch with his roots.

so when when the family see Wale we know what he reps and were he comes from and who he reps for while squares like you be like "dude what are you talking about dude".
 6 years ago '06        #44
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 ballislife said:
Has stalley ever taken off his hat?
he probably got that memphis bleek hairline...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Graftedgenes said:
You ain't a regular person tho', you a square.

You got all these elaborate Tumblrs and E-profiles but ain't nan one of em show your face or have your identity attached to em. you ashamed of YOU.

anybody that follows Wale knows that he went to an HBCU and re-built his fan base by touring the HBCU circuit and getting in touch with his roots.

so when when the family see Wale we know what he reps and were he comes from and who he reps for while squares like you be like "dude what are you talking about dude".

elaborate? my tumblr promotes my art that people come to get work from me. why you got a twitter for? to connect and promote what you got. you got a soundclick and a youtube in your sig for the same reason. i don't have a facebook so stop with that e-profile mess. all you do is try to attack people when you don't have a argument

i never seen or heard anybody call wale a hbcu/college rapper ever. j.cole and krit go around hbcu's all the time nobody labels them that
 05-17-2012, 03:56 PM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
Gunplay the Fiend

theres one in every family
I'm saying.

These super-geeks sit in their mothers basement with bi-focals on mastering photo-shop so they can join a rap-forum and get congratulated by fellow nerds to get some human interaction after they put a Black figure in an avatar and type the word "'n*gga".

They hate the truth.
 6 years ago '04        #47
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416

whats wrong with smiley's doe?

fu*king with this sh*t is practice for graphics for me, which is gonna lead to a side hustle
 6 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,444 | Props total: 25116 25116
 Graftedgenes said:
You keep using the N-word and corny terms like "dumb a.ss" and then tell the E-world that you are supposedly "black", but real Black folks don't have to tell people what they are.

Your name is "Fresh Whyte".....sound like a Whyte boy.

.......I guess Boxden is were wannabees can take little cut-out pics of a Black mans head and insert it next to their words and live out a fantasy of actually being Black.

......kinda explains why You are we thought you were.
..Here We Go With The Race Topics Again....Grafted,You Know Deep Down In Your Heart That U Know Im Black...You Know I'm n*gga But The Trolling Mind Frame Has Gotten Your Head fu*ked Up Like You Think Every Person Is White & Trying Be A n*gga and That Their After You. This Aint The Blackplanet Days,n*gga....

Dudes On Here Aint A Shame of Their Race. You Got Members On Here That Will Tell You That Their White and Don't Care But You...."must see my brother from another mother before I can confirm the blackness".

Think How You Want To Think Grafted,Thats On You But To Keep Up This Trolling Race Gimmick Is Kind of Boring. Get To Arguing About The Music Like You Use Too & Stick With It.

Another Thing, What Coast Is Wale Representing? Omarion Isn't Representing The West, He Representing The R&B Side of MMG
 6 years ago '10        #49
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 05-17-2012, 04:03 PM         #50
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

elaborate? my tumblr promotes my art that people come to get work from me. why you got a twitter for? to connect and promote what you got. i don't have a facebook so stop with that e-profile mess. all you do is try to attack people when you don't have a argument

i never seen or heard anybody call wale a hbcu/college rapper ever. j.cole and krit go around hbcu's all the time nobody labels them that
You pathetic geek....you felt the need to explain yourself to a stranger?

Of course you ain't around people that view Wale as a representative of HBCU culture because you ain't around us and you are out of touch. You are nerd.

Nobody is attacking you Square, just pointing out the fact that you are so detatched from your own culture that you missed the last year of Wale catering to the HBCU community.
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
You pathetic geek....you felt the need to explain yourself to a stranger?

Of course you ain't around people that view Wale as a representative of HBCU culture because you ain't around us and you are out of touch. You are nerd.

Nobody is attacking you Square, just pointing out the fact that you are so detatched from your own culture that you missed the last year of Wale catering to the HBCU community.
i'm detached from my own culutre? ok whitey. stealing pictures from this guys facebook. you're pathetic f!ghting and going to the same guys profile everyday

i can't be that detached since i talk with people that promote stalley everyday
 6 years ago '04        #52
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416

[pic - click to view]

this is getting good
 05-17-2012, 04:10 PM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i'm detached from my own culutre? ok whitey. stealing pictures from this guys facebook. you're pathetic f!ghting and going to the same guys profile everyday

i can't be that detached since i talk with people that promote stalley everyday
bi*ch please.

It's pathetic that you freaks seek sanctuary on rap-blogs were your anonymity goes unchallenged.....Shame huh....know you talking about FB when you ain't got one.

I made one you freaks type a long-winded explanation....
 6 years ago '11        #54
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 justinjones said:

a representation if you ask a regular person would not care to even notice. i don't think of hbcu when i see wale...and i went to an hbcu
You don't?
 05-17-2012, 04:11 PM         #55
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Were the fu*k is Omarion from dude?
 6 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
bi*ch please.

It's pathetic that you freaks seek sanctuary on rap-blogs were your anonymity goes unchallenged.....Shame huh....know you talking about FB when you ain't got one.

I made one you freaks type a long-winded explanation....

How is a paragraph is a long-winded explanation?
 6 years ago '11        #57
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Here We Go With The Race Topics Again....Grafted,You Know Deep Down In Your Heart That U Know Im Black...You Know I'm n*gga But The Trolling Mind Frame Has Gotten Your Head fu*ked Up Like You Think Every Person Is White & Trying Be A n*gga and That Their After You. This Aint The Blackplanet Days,n*gga....

Dudes On Here Aint A Shame of Their Race. You Got Members On Here That Will Tell You That Their White and Don't Care But You...."must see my brother from another mother before I can confirm the blackness".

Think How You Want To Think Grafted,Thats On You But To Keep Up This Trolling Race Gimmick Is Kind of Boring. Get To Arguing About The Music Like You Use Too & Stick With It.

Another Thing, What Coast Is Wale Representing? Omarion Isn't Representing The West, He Representing The R&B Side of MMG
Actually...some people here are ashamed of their race. They know who they are

Carry on.
 6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
You don't?
no i don't. wale just comes off as a regular dude to me. people promote at hbcu's all the time i don't see the distinction.
 6 years ago '10        #59
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 justinjones said:

How is a paragraph is a long-winded explanation?
grafted is an idiot, y bother responding anymore.
 6 years ago '11        #60
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Blah said:
how you leave the superstar GUNPLAY out the cover?
thats wat Im saying.

[video - click to view]

Hope they at least give him more than one track this time
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy