"Don't be surprised if Warner Bros. and Christopher Nolan take on a Justice League movie soon."

most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 2955 2955
it was stupid to try to do it while nolan's batman was still in effect. so stupid
 6 years ago '04        #22
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I wouldnt want them to do it unless they did it the way Marvel did it.. Continuity is important.. Can't have Christian Bale, Henry Cavill, and Ryan Reynolds be Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern in their respective films and have all new actors play those roles in the JLA movie.. maybe its just me
 6 years ago '04        #23
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
Christopher Nolan doing it.....

[pic - click to view]

Um....nah.
 6 years ago '08        #24
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
I am pretty sure that's the plan, they seen that 1 Billion and said yeah it is time for us to get into that

BUT they need to set it up like Avengers did by putting cameos of others Heroes on the new superman
 05-17-2012, 10:01 PM         #25
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
I wouldnt want them to do it unless they did it the way Marvel did it.. Continuity is important.. Can't have Christian Bale, Henry Cavill, and Ryan Reynolds be Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern in their respective films and have all new actors play those roles in the JLA movie.. maybe its just me
you act like this sh*t is coming out in the next 8 years or something
 6 years ago '10        #26
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
they gotta do a batman reboot with the quickness if they do. then that has to be successful and they gotta drop a cameo of a character on the man of steel next year. then they need another successful character, ie green arrow or flash might be the two easiest to do.

then they gotta drop the Justice league movie and introduce a new green lantern, john stewart as well as the other core characters like WW, aquaman and martian the manhunter, and maybe someone like black canary.

martian and aquaman would be hard movies to make but maybe they could do wonder woman. aquaman could be done too but itd be tough but after the justice league movie they gotta drop either WW/aquaman/ someone else(maybe nightwing if jgl cameos as him in the dark knight rises) along with a new green lantern(jon stewart) and maybe a batman/superman movie.

Id love to see it work but i dont see "soon" being any less then 5 years
 6 years ago '11        #27
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
Guy Ritchie needs to get back on board with Lobo fu*k all this other sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #28
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
i love the dc showcase movies the animated stuff is dope .. i think it can be good if the intentions is not to just blow up buildings and saw look at how amazing it looks ..

in the end of the day the avengers was the reject movie.. with the reject comic book charecters it just happens that iron man was amazing ..

if they say bale will at the very least be in the JLs it will already be k!lling the avengers but i would rather them not make the movie
 05-18-2012, 01:43 PM         #29
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monrowe said:
i love the dc showcase movies the animated stuff is dope .. i think it can be good if the intentions is not to just blow up buildings and saw look at how amazing it looks ..

in the end of the day the avengers was the reject movie.. with the reject comic book charecters it just happens that iron man was amazing ..

if they say bale will at the very least be in the JLs it will already be k!lling the avengers but i would rather them not make the movie
what a fan boy

6 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Storchaveli said:

I haven't even watched that clusterfu*k movie The Avengers and don't plan to. Nolan should stay away.
 6 years ago '09        #31
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17950 17950
I wouldnt be mad if they did "Kingdom Come" style JLA ......

Whatever they do it will take a lot of character development....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #32
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1794 1794
why wont they just make it digital like this trailer! sooo sick

[video - click to view]

05-18-2012, 05:20 PM         #33
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We will find out if they really plan on doing a JLA film when they cast the batman reboot. f the actor signs on for 6 or more films then the JLA movie will happen. If not then there is no chance. Their biggest problem is that every single DC movie outside of the Dark Knight films has been awful. First they need to establish Superman as a box office draw again, then quickly make a Wonder Woman film. Before they can even begin to entertain the idea of introducing secondary characters the way marvel did Thor and Capt America, they need to get Superman back on track and release at least 2 films in that franchise. While Marvel has been making moves to bring their universe to the big screen, DC has been wasting time on one off projects.
 6 years ago '09        #34
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19412 19412
they'll have to re do Green Lantern and make a decent Superman movie...i rather not tho Nolan just give us a classic with TDKR and be out
 6 years ago '09        #35
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Storchaveli said:

I haven't even watched that clusterfu*k movie The Avengers and don't plan to. Nolan should stay away.
I had no intentions of seeing it, went and ended up enjoying it. Its pretty good for what it is.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 6255 6255
This would be the goat movie of all -time...sh*tting on all the greats
 05-18-2012, 06:42 PM         #37
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

I thought the same thing, but it was pretty good
 6 years ago '10        #38
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
 minnesota763 said:
would be interesting on their take of the justice league movie... the dark knight rises has an 8 year time jump from the 2nd movie, batman could've been helping the justice league. its possible they can get it together if they wanted, there is money to be made!
nah, while i agree a jla movie would be great, batman needs to be rebooted for it to work. nolan's batman just wouldnt fit in with a justice league type setting. Nolans batman doesnt offer that super genius, super detective, can do everything batman. hell, the guy doesnt even want to be batman.
 6 years ago '06        #39
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Storchaveli said:

You should. Its a really good film.
 6 years ago '04        #40
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
They should make a Gotham or Keystone reference in Man of Steel at least, just to give the DC universe some kind of presence in the movie. Of course we all want a hint at a JLA movie though. Clark Kent was supposed to be in Green Lantern in the original script.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy