More Info: 50 Cent has life threatening "Intestine Blockage", may need surgery

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
106 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
Cats in here k!lling me with this

" That ni99a aint ill, shyt is fake, he aint got no small intestinal blockage, it's all a publicity stunt, he paid the doctors off ! phuck him !

..........but if it does happen to be real.......I hope that ni99a still die , phuck him ! "

05-17-2012, 12:56 PM         #42
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Yeah, it's best to adress these freaks on a personal level so that threads don't get derailed and sidetracked.

I asked that f*ggitt to quit posting gay sh*t on my wall but he persists, he just likes the attention a fu*king sick weirdo.

I lit a candle for FiF, I hope LLoyd Banks visits him while he's in the hospital.
 6 years ago '10        #43
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah, it's best to adress these freaks on a personal level so that threads don't get derailed and sidetracked.

I asked that f*ggitt to quit posting gay sh*t on my wall but he persists, he just likes the attention a fu*king sick weirdo.

I lit a candle for FiF, I hope LLoyd Banks visits him while he's in the hospital.
but still u somehow always do that in the threads u enter posting ur bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #44
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Young Buck got on his voodoo sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #45
space
space
 23codez said:
You lying f*ggot!!! I have NEVER written on your wall, EVER! You're pathetic and a huge liar! Show one pm, show one comment on your wall!

You weirdo! Your head is probably all messed up cause of that male father figure you had in your life as a child. You know, the one that got put in prison for CHILD MOLESTATION!!!!
grafted lost.

Last edited by A.Dot789; 05-17-2012 at 01:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #46
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 23codez said:
You lying f*ggot!!! I have NEVER written on your wall, EVER! You're pathetic and a huge liar! Show one pm, show one comment on your wall!

You weirdo! Your head is probably all messed up cause of that male father figure you had in your life as a child. You know, the one that got put in prison for CHILD MOLESTATION!!!!
 05-17-2012, 01:14 PM         #47
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
grafted lost.
Don't participate in his gay-games or else he will write on your wall whats written on my wall.

Athavan 789 said:
but still u somehow always do that in the threads u enter posting ur bullsh*t.
You call it bullsh*t because you dont agree with it but it's never off-topic or on some gay sh*t like your sick little buddy.
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't participate in his gay-games or else he will write on your wall whats written on my wall.

You call it bullsh*t because you dont agree with it but it's never off-topic or on some gay sh*t like your sick little buddy.
Y dont u explain how 23codez has never written on ur wall but u sent him those profile messages?
 6 years ago '06        #49
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Athavan 789 said:
Y dont u explain how 23codez has never written on ur wall but u sent him those profile messages?
Aww sh*t. BX aint about to let this go.
 05-17-2012, 01:19 PM         #50
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Y don't you explain why it's gay sh*t on my profile right now that he posted that you choose to ignore because you are his alias.
 6 years ago '09        #51
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
I'm feeling better today I think I'm gonna get out of the hospital soon. EMINEM called me last night I love him that's my boy.
 6 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
I was dignosed with Achalasia late last year.

Achalasia (play /eɪkəˈleɪziə/), also known as esophageal achalasia, achalasia cardiae, cardiospasm, and esophageal aperistalsis, is an esophageal motility disorder involving the smooth muscle layer of the esophagus and the lower esophageal sphincter (LES).[1] It is characterized by incomplete LES relaxation, increased LES tone, and lack of peristalsis of the esophagus (inability of smooth muscle to move food down the esophagus) in the absence of other explanations like cancer or fibrosis.[2][3]

Achalasia is characterized by difficulty swallowing, regurgitation, and sometimes chest pain. Diagnosis is reached with esophageal manometry and barium swallow radiographic studies. Various treatments are available, although none cure the condition. Certain medications or Botox may be used in some cases, but more permanent relief is brought by esophageal dilatation and surgical cleaving of the muscle (Heller myotomy).

The most common form is primary achalasia, which has no known underlying cause. It is due to the failure of distal esophageal inhibitory neurons. However, a small proportion occurs secondary to other conditions, such as esophageal cancer or Chagas disease (an infectious disease common in South America).[4] Achalasia affects about one person in 100,000 per year.
I had surgery two months ago. At my heaviest i was 256 and right up until the surgery i was 177..now im around 185lbs.

i def feel what 50 is going through..
 05-17-2012, 02:41 PM         #53
RikkyBeezy24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:

[pic - click to view]

Lets pray for him yall

Info on Disease:
you wrong for that pic ...but I hopwe 50 get well tho, I wanna hear that Lost Tape wit Barack O'Drama
 6 years ago '10        #54
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
cuz he sick means somebody is gonna but his album????? Maybe if he died i could see that happening
 6 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 tallulahmademe said:
cuz he sick means somebody is gonna but his album????? Maybe if he died i could see that happening
wtf?
 6 years ago '11        #56
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 Mathematic said:
I was dignosed with Achalasia late last year.

I had surgery two months ago. At my heaviest i was 256 and right up until the surgery i was 177..now im around 185lbs.

i def feel what 50 is going through..
thats crazy, hope u get better

ive seen too many friends and family in hospital beds. I wouldnt wish that on nobody, our lives are very precious...
 6 years ago '09        #57
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Hope 50 cent make a good recovery and put out some more good jamz...real talk!!
 6 years ago '07        #58
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I don't know about this "insider". It states 50 was given morphine to relieve pain THEN was given a dye for a scan to diagnose the problem. Morphine is NEVER given for undiagnosed abdominal pain.....again, NEVER but this insider said it hppened that way.
 6 years ago '06        #59
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
i believe in him

he'll make it through this tough time, and his tape will b a classic
 6 years ago '06        #60
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
Who's the starving african laying in bed?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy