More Info: 50 Cent has life threatening "Intestine Blockage", may need surgery

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
17211 pageviews
146 comments

Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
More Info: 50 Cent has life threatening "Intestine Blockage", may need surgery

[pic - click to view]

Lets pray for him yall

After blogging the story of 50 checking into the hospital earlier, I just received an email from a hospital employee claiming to have "the inside track".

According to her story, which 50 has now confirmed as "pretty accurate", the following events occurred.
"50 Cent said he had traveled to London on business over the weekend for a soccer event. While there he had a meal shortly before heading to the airport. On the way to the airport he fell ill and couldn't keep his food down. However, needing to be back in NYC to complete some tape he continued to his flt. On the plane he ate a meal without incident. After landing at JFK he headed straight to his office, stopping along the way to grab a bite which after eating made him ill again. After being unable to hold his food down he decided to spend the night in the city versus heading to his mansion in CT (the one that was once owned by Mike Tyson she goes on to say)

She goes on to say "the following morning 50 went to see his doctor where his temperature and blood pressure were checked, both of which were normal." still according to her "He left the doctor's office and went straight to his office to do an interview DJ Drama and DJ Enuff for his mixtape" (she's referring to the Gangsta Grillz one - dropping this Tuesday).
"At that point 50 fell ill once again. He felt light headed, started sweating and having abdominal cramps due to dehydration I guess and not having any food left in his stomach. His staff was growing increasingly concerned (he has NEVER been sick) as he left the office. On his way home he knew something was wrong and immediately went to the hospital where we gave him morphine for the pain. He was given a dye to drink and went through a cat scan which revealed he had a blockage in his small intestine."
"At that point 50 was given the option of having a tube placed down his nose into his stomach to relieve the blockage or have surgery. After four unsuccessful attempts to remove the blockage with the tube doctors decided that method was not going to work. As of now he is being observed to see if anything changes, if not he will have to undergo surgery."

Please say a prayer for 50 and wish him a speedy recovery.

[pic - click to view]

New Details On 50 Cent's Illness Emerge [Details Inside] - ThisIs50.com

Info on Disease:

Intestinal pseudo-obstruction can occur in people of any age, but it occurs more often in children and older adults. Children can have a long-lasting form of the condition called chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction (CIP). CIP in children is usually present at birth.

In another form of intestinal pseudo-obstruction that mostly affects older adults, the colon becomes enlarged after surgery or illness. This condition is known as acute colonic pseudo-obstruction (ACPO), also called Ogilvie syndrome or acute colonic ileus. ACPO can lead to serious complications and can be life-threatening.

[Top]
What causes intestinal pseudo-obstruction?

Normally, nerves and muscles work together to produce wavelike contractions that push food through the intestines. In intestinal pseudo-obstruction, nerve or muscle problems prevent normal contractions. As a result, people with the condition have problems with the movement of food, fluid, and air through the intestines.

When the cause of the nerve or muscle problems leading to intestinal pseudo-obstruction is not known, the condition is called primary or idiopathic intestinal pseudo-obstruction. If the cause is known, the condition is called secondary intestinal pseudo-obstruction. Causes of secondary intestinal pseudo-obstruction include

abdominal or pelvic surgery
diseases that affect muscles and nerves, such as lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, and Parkinson's disease
infections
medications such as opiates and antidepressants that affect muscles and nerves

[Top]
What are the symptoms of intestinal pseudo-obstruction?

Intestinal pseudo-obstruction symptoms may include cramps, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating, and constipation. Occasionally, intestinal pseudo-obstruction may cause diarrhea. Over time, the condition can cause bacterial infections, malnutrition, weight loss, and muscle problems in other parts of the body. Some people develop problems with their esophagus, stomach, or bladder.

[Top]
How is intestinal pseudo-obstruction diagnosed?

To diagnose intestinal pseudo-obstruction, the doctor will take a complete medical history, do a physical exam, and take x rays. The doctor will make sure that symptoms are not due to an intestinal blockage and will look for the cause of the condition, such as an underlying illness. Other testing may be needed, such as manometry to measure the patterns of intestinal contractions.

[Top]
How is intestinal pseudo-obstruction treated?

People with intestinal pseudo-obstruction often need nutritional support to prevent malnutrition and weight loss. Enteral nutrition provides liquid food through a feeding tube inserted through the nose into the stomach or placed directly into the stomach or small intestine. Some people need intravenous feeding, also called parenteral nutrition, which provides liquid food through a tube placed in a vein.

If intestinal pseudo-obstruction is caused by an illness or medication, the doctor will treat the underlying illness or stop the medication.

Treatment may include medications, such as antibiotics to treat bacterial infections, pain medication, and medication to treat intestinal muscle problems. People with ACPO may need procedures to remove gas from the bowel. In severe cases of intestinal pseudo-obstruction, surgery to remove part of the intestine or other intestinal surgery might be necessary.

[Top]
Points to Remember

Intestinal pseudo-obstruction is a condition with symptoms like those caused by a bowel obstruction, or blockage. But when the intestines are examined, no blockage is found.
Intestinal pseudo-obstruction is caused by nerve or muscle problems that prevent the intestines from contracting normally to move food, fluid, and air through the intestines.
Symptoms may include cramps, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating, constipation, and occasionally diarrhea.
Treatment depends on the type and severity of intestinal pseudo-obstruction and may involve nutritional support, medications, surgery, or other procedures.

Last edited by Suge Knight; 05-17-2012 at 07:20 AM..

146 comments for "More Info: 50 Cent has life threatening "Intestine Blockage", may need surgery"

6 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Suge Knight only comes out when somebody is sick, dying, or being beaten to a pulp.
 6 years ago '09        #3
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
I hope he recovers......
 6 years ago '04        #4
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,350 | Props total: 11070 11070
why do I have a feeling this is a ploy to generate buzz for The Lost Tape.

Just sayin...
 6 years ago '10        #5
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 W24x55 said:
why do I have a feeling this is a ploy to generate buzz for The Lost Tape.

Just sayin...
50 isnt gonna lie about something this serious.
 6 years ago '11        #6
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
sh*t just got real

50 would definitely not lie about something that threatening to his life
 6 years ago '04        #7
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
first pizage

i call bullsh*t.. but if not, i hope he recovers
 6 years ago '12        #8
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2404 2404
 Athavan 789 said:
50 isnt gonna lie about something this serious.
50 been talking about the past 2-3 months "For some reason I don't feel like I am going to be around much longer"... this is a bunch publicity to launch the Lost Tape, he prob in the hospital for something little
 05-17-2012, 08:57 AM         #9
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
k!ll yourself this is old as fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #10
space
space
 otherside said:
50 been talking about the past 2-3 months "For some reason I don't feel like I am going to be around much longer"... this is a bunch publicity to launch the Lost Tape, he prob in the hospital for something little
in the hospital getting attention to promote a mixtape doesnt make sense. specific details were provided about what happened, dont think they will go that far.
 6 years ago '04        #11
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
n*gga said needs surgery or might die

6 years ago '04        #12
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11370 11370
50 haters are incredible dude, never seem not to amaze me.

even when the dude is sick, people want to hate.

even ross haters, 50 included. felt bad for ross when homie almost died on the plane.

i can't imagine the absurdities people would say about 50 if he would pass away.

"guess he got rich and died tryin" or some stupid bullsh*t.

6 years ago '10        #13
space
space
 skillahmang said:

even ross haters, 50 included. felt bad for ross when homie almost died on the plane.

i can't imagine the absurdities people would say about 50 if he would pass away.

tupacnasfan must be happy as fu*k now. 50 finally getting his "karma"
 05-17-2012, 09:49 AM         #14
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would he be faking this to promote a mixtape u n*ggas say the most stupid sh*t sometimes, do u think a hospital would admit him if he was faking
 6 years ago '04        #15
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,350 | Props total: 11070 11070
ITT: Simpletons
 6 years ago '04        #16
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 skillahmang said:

felt bad? people were clowning him when that happened. talking about eating too much wing stop and sh!t
 6 years ago '05        #17
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Street king feeding hungry kids in Africa.
 6 years ago '08        #18
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
<<<<----diehard 50 fan

not buying it.....yet
 6 years ago '05        #19
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 justinjones said:
felt bad? people were clowning him when that happened. talking about eating too much wing stop and sh!t
Yep, you got that sh*t right homie, I remember them lil 50 stans was having a field day.
 6 years ago '05        #20
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
He probably getting more cosmetic surgery done, this is just for publicity / cover up... So far Teeth fixed, tattoos removed.... maybe he's getting chest implants so he dont have to stop gettin that money by hitting the gym?

[pic - click to view]

Time is money n*gga!!!

BTW fif... before you pop off....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ghost213; 05-17-2012 at 10:04 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago