Andrew bynum giving zero f**ks (pic)

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2012, 12:19 AM         #21
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluehefner96 said:
Shut yo dumb a.ss up. They were just looking to trade Bynum this damn season.
You talkin bout the rumors or an official statement? Cause i remember when Buss himself said Bynum was the future of the team, and he'd never do anything to bynum. They even talked about Buss being a 'father figure' to the kid.

Kobe got that no trade clause for a got damn reason
 6 years ago '07        #22
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 11319 11319
 vshah24 said:
My point is they were only gonna get rid of Bynum for sum1 better
But why the fu*k does that matter if that wasn't the original point?
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452

[pic - click to view]

is not going anywhere
 6 years ago '04        #24
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 bluehefner96 said:
But why the fu*k does that matter if that wasn't the original point?
I'm confused

All I was trying 2 say was Bynum is the 2nd best Center in the league, and they were only going to trade him for the best center. Or else he's untouchable

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 drumgangP said:
You talkin bout the rumors or an official statement? Cause i remember when Buss himself said Bynum was the future of the team, and he'd never do anything to bynum. They even talked about Buss being a 'father figure' to the kid.

Kobe got that no trade clause for a got damn reason
You remember Buss saying that sh*t at like the beginning of the season. Don't conveniently ignore all the reports about LA looking to trade Bynum for Howard as late as March of this year.

Kobe Bryant is the reason the Staple Center stays packed. Not no goddamn Bynum & what he "could" be. n*ggas acting brand a.ss new in here.
 6 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 vshah24 said:
I'm confused

All I was trying 2 say was Bynum is the 2nd best Center in the league, and they were only going to trade him for the best center. Or else he's untouchable
Duke said Kobe would get traded before Bynum, I said thats a lie, you came in talking about Bynum was gonna get traded for Howard as if that still doesn't prove my point.

And even if Kobe was eligible for trading, who do you think LA would accept for him? Not Dwight Howard, whoever that someone would be would have to be better than Dwight, thus proving my point again, that Kobe is more valuable, even @ 33, to the Lakers, than Andrew Bynum.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 05-17-2012 at 12:28 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #27
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,221 | Props total: 17633 17633
do you think the way DCousins game is developing that a Bynum trade wouldnt be out of the question? he's had some great games and hes pretty young
 6 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,676 | Props total: 8625 8625
 Manny05 said:
If I was the Lakers. I'd do everything I can to get dwight Howard for bynum.
HA the Dwight sweepstakes is probably up the lakers.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 bluehefner96 said:
Duke said Kobe would get traded before Bynum, I said thats a lie, you came in talking about Bynum was gonna get traded for Howard as if that still doesn't prove my point.

And even if Kobe was eligible for trading, who do you think LA would accept for him? Not Dwight Howard, whoever that someone would be would have to be better than Dwight, thus proving my point again, that Kobe is more valuable, even @ 33, to the Lakers, than Andrew Bynum.
I'm not too sure about that one bro, if u traded Bynum for Dwight, Kobe wouldn't be put in a whole lot of situations where he thinks he's MJ takin' wildass shots...this game defines what we all saw in Kobe all along..he has the worst shot selection. All that sh*t's not necessary always, especially when a series is on the line.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '10        #30
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 The Bully said:
lakers would trade kobe before bynum

bynum knows he's the future and is untouchable, that's why he doesn't give a fukk
yea okay.. i highly doubt a team is willing to pay kobe 30 million at this point in his career

Kobe is not playing for any other team anyway Get that sh*t out ya head.
 05-17-2012, 03:42 AM         #31
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't mad at him on that. Ron threw him a disperation pass and it was horrible. I'd laugh at that sh*t too. Bynum, like every single player on the team could have done better on offense, but this was a grind it out game. Not many players will shoot well in those. This is the game we want to play. Drew did his thing, as did every player on the team not named Barnes on defense. Keep up with that effort and we can win those thing. I have MUCH higher hopes after this game. After game 1 I thought it would be a massacre. We got a shot at this.
 05-17-2012, 03:45 AM         #32
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody talking trades, I think this team can win it all...call me stupid...which you probably will. But this team can do it when playing focused. Our biggest problem is still that point guard position and small forward. If we can strengthen up there and actually get a backup shooting guard sh*t would be easier but we can do it like this. Kobe and Bynum should stay together. Pau maybe can go because he's soft as sh*t and if he isn't gonna do anything but force the ball to Kobe when sh*t gets real we can have a defensive minded player there and just not have to worry about that ego. Other than that I'm fine.
 6 years ago '04        #33
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2540 2540
 Bigakathebeast said:

[pic - click to view]

05-17-2012, 06:42 AM         #34
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
 6 years ago '04        #35
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
After givin up a 7pt lead with 2mins left i'd prolly laugh too. fu*k it.
 6 years ago '05        #36
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,162 | Props total: 610 610
:melos mile:
 6 years ago '12        #37
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Bynum not getting a chance to shine? Dudes must have not seen the chip shots that he missed and him praying to God when he finally hit a shot in the 4th with 2 min left. Also Kobe did make a major mistake 2 costly ones. But i will take him any day 7 championship appearances in 16 years 5 rings 14 allstars I think buddy career is going just fine. Arguably the best to ever lace them up!!! Lakers need to lose so we can blow this team up!!! I see what has to happen. We don't need false confidence I can sacrifice a year to set up the future.

Last edited by coachscott33; 05-17-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #38
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
You have 30 million in cap space tied into ONE player....blow what up?! Bench is still gonna be a.ss...they need Lamar back
 6 years ago '05        #39
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30218 30218
cant wait to see our new roster for next season. i just want kobe and bynum to still be in a uniform
 6 years ago '12        #40
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 Sheeed said:
You have 30 million in cap space tied into ONE player....blow what up?! Bench is still gonna be a.ss...they need Lamar back
Let me know how that Blazer game goes!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago