Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
zaneduson 8 heat pts
space
space
$279 | Props total: 262 262
 TayTay1255 said:
No he isn't. This show isn't made to entertain white people. He's making fun of black people in the hopes that he can influence some productive change or at least a positive dialogue on the issues. This show is meant to entertain and influence black people. He can't keep white people from watching it and he's not gonna pull any punches because they do. Your accusation is misplaced, similar to how people criticized Chappelle. Neither of them made fun of our people to entertain white people. These sorts of comedy shows aren't the problem. It's the fact that the ignorant aspects of our culture are widely publicized by the media and most white people a.ssume the few black people they come across who don't fit the stereotypes are the exceptions. Yes they count as the media, but they didn't promote the behavior, they satirized it. People don't think shows about trailer trash are reflections of all white people, but as soon as a black person criticizes his own he's responsible for white people's ignorance and labeled an Uncle Tom.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #62
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #63
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
Originally Posted by TayTay1255 View Post

No he isn't. This show isn't made to entertain white people. He's making fun of black people in the hopes that he can influence some productive change or at least a positive dialogue on the issues. This show is meant to entertain and influence black people. He can't keep white people from watching it and he's not gonna pull any punches because they do. Your accusation is misplaced, similar to how people criticized Chappelle. Neither of them made fun of our people to entertain white people. These sorts of comedy shows aren't the problem. It's the fact that the ignorant aspects of our culture are widely publicized by the media and most white people a.ssume the few black people they come across who don't fit the stereotypes are the exceptions. Yes they count as the media, but they didn't promote the behavior, they satirized it. People don't think shows about trailer trash are reflections of all white people, but as soon as a black person criticizes his own he's responsible for white people's ignorance and labeled an Uncle Tom.

damn, somebody got sonned hard, and fu*k whoever says season 3 wasn't good, yes it was different but i still enjoyed every episode.

Last edited by TheOne87; 05-19-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #64
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
I really believe the reason people didnt like season 3 was more so of realities in the black culture than more funny moments. I loved it! I cant fu*king wait for this S4. GOAT show!

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 06-24-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Season 3 was more facts than funny. I think the tyler perry episode & the fundraiser episode were the funniest while everything else was mostly social commentary. Btw, has anyone seen the tyler perry episode again since it originally aired?
 5 years ago '04        #66
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Season 3 was more facts than funny. I think the tyler perry episode & the fundraiser episode were the funniest while everything else was mostly social commentary. Btw, has anyone seen the tyler perry episode again since it originally aired?
Yea season 3 is great to me , smokin with cigarettes , haterocracy , the episode when Ruckus's family comes , dodge ball ep , and the fundraiser is quite possibly one of the best episodes of the show ever .
 06-24-2012, 08:55 PM         #67
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROKKYROK said:
I used to be a huge fan of the comic strip, I had the books, and I really loved the first season...but then I started to get the vibe that Aaron does not like black people and I really haven't liked too many of the recent ones, so I'm feeling kinda on this season, maybe if they bring Caesar in I'll consider watching it.
you gon be watching that shyt like every one else stfu
 5 years ago '08        #68
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
season 3 had classic episodes... do not understand the hate
 5 years ago '11        #69
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Hasnt been good since season 1 & the Stinkmeaner eps
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy