Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
40 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
zaneduson 8 heat pts
space
space
$282 | Props total: 267 267
 TayTay1255 said:
No he isn't. This show isn't made to entertain white people. He's making fun of black people in the hopes that he can influence some productive change or at least a positive dialogue on the issues. This show is meant to entertain and influence black people. He can't keep white people from watching it and he's not gonna pull any punches because they do. Your accusation is misplaced, similar to how people criticized Chappelle. Neither of them made fun of our people to entertain white people. These sorts of comedy shows aren't the problem. It's the fact that the ignorant aspects of our culture are widely publicized by the media and most white people a.ssume the few black people they come across who don't fit the stereotypes are the exceptions. Yes they count as the media, but they didn't promote the behavior, they satirized it. People don't think shows about trailer trash are reflections of all white people, but as soon as a black person criticizes his own he's responsible for white people's ignorance and labeled an Uncle Tom.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #62
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #63
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$755 | Props total: 39 39
Originally Posted by TayTay1255 View Post

No he isn't. This show isn't made to entertain white people. He's making fun of black people in the hopes that he can influence some productive change or at least a positive dialogue on the issues. This show is meant to entertain and influence black people. He can't keep white people from watching it and he's not gonna pull any punches because they do. Your accusation is misplaced, similar to how people criticized Chappelle. Neither of them made fun of our people to entertain white people. These sorts of comedy shows aren't the problem. It's the fact that the ignorant aspects of our culture are widely publicized by the media and most white people a.ssume the few black people they come across who don't fit the stereotypes are the exceptions. Yes they count as the media, but they didn't promote the behavior, they satirized it. People don't think shows about trailer trash are reflections of all white people, but as soon as a black person criticizes his own he's responsible for white people's ignorance and labeled an Uncle Tom.

damn, somebody got sonned hard, and fu*k whoever says season 3 wasn't good, yes it was different but i still enjoyed every episode.

Last edited by TheOne87; 05-19-2012 at 03:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #64
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
I really believe the reason people didnt like season 3 was more so of realities in the black culture than more funny moments. I loved it! I cant fu*king wait for this S4. GOAT show!

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 06-24-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #65
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 45 45
Season 3 was more facts than funny. I think the tyler perry episode & the fundraiser episode were the funniest while everything else was mostly social commentary. Btw, has anyone seen the tyler perry episode again since it originally aired?
 6 years ago '04        #66
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,971 | Props total: 5960 5960
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Season 3 was more facts than funny. I think the tyler perry episode & the fundraiser episode were the funniest while everything else was mostly social commentary. Btw, has anyone seen the tyler perry episode again since it originally aired?
Yea season 3 is great to me , smokin with cigarettes , haterocracy , the episode when Ruckus's family comes , dodge ball ep , and the fundraiser is quite possibly one of the best episodes of the show ever .
 06-24-2012, 07:55 PM         #67
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROKKYROK said:
I used to be a huge fan of the comic strip, I had the books, and I really loved the first season...but then I started to get the vibe that Aaron does not like black people and I really haven't liked too many of the recent ones, so I'm feeling kinda on this season, maybe if they bring Caesar in I'll consider watching it.
you gon be watching that shyt like every one else stfu
 6 years ago '08        #68
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
space
$28,488 | Props total: 21195 21195
season 3 had classic episodes... do not understand the hate
 6 years ago '11        #69
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2438 2438
Hasnt been good since season 1 & the Stinkmeaner eps
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy