The Boondocks Season 4 is OFFICIAL

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 iPunish901 said:
@ someone saying aaron doesnt like black people. dude hates the ignorance that alot of blacks have and i agree with him. all his episodes have a deeper meaning, but alot of people just get the joke and dont realize he is making fun of them and their ways.

hating black people and hating BET are two very very very very different things
 6 years ago '09        #42
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #43
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1463 1463
 goldenera said:
Definitely I want them to focus on Huey more like they did in the first season and I do hope they finally bring Caesar in once and for all.
The show needs that balance of Caesar between Huey & Riley.
 6 years ago '08        #44
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
The thought that AM doesn't like black people, wow. I think he like myself dislikes ****** sh*t, to the point where he calls blacks out on it.

The episodes from season 3 really did that and of course the n*ggas stopped laughing. Most people said, oh I don't like that sh*t it ain't funny no mor! The truth about yourself is usually not funny, the supporting Tyler Perry, R. Kelly, under cover rappers and saying fu*k Obama(hell I'm guilty) after he didn't make black the new power is not funny. It's all truth and that's what season 3 was about truth. Can't wait for season 4.
 05-17-2012, 09:17 PM         #45
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first week DVD cop regardless .. this is my shyt
 6 years ago '06        #46
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 ghettofire said:
i'm white and i love the show

bthe show makes fun of black people almost more tho man. just the obama, r. kelly, MLK and stinkmeaner episodes to name a few
You're confusing black people with n*ggas. Like someone said above n*ggas didn't like season 3, because they felt offended. And many black people don't like the show at all, because white people like you don't know the difference.

This and Venture Bros will make me a happy man.
 6 years ago '08        #47
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Soda Pop said:
The thought that AM doesn't like black people, wow. I think he like myself dislikes ****** sh*t, to the point where he calls blacks out on it.

The episodes from season 3 really did that and of course the n*ggas stopped laughing. Most people said, oh I don't like that sh*t it ain't funny no mor! The truth about yourself is usually not funny, the supporting Tyler Perry, R. Kelly, under cover rappers and saying fu*k Obama(hell I'm guilty) after he didn't make black the new power is not funny. It's all truth and that's what season 3 was about truth. Can't wait for season 4.
I'm a black republican that attends an Ivy League college, I'm not exactly the picture of "n*ggas" per se.

It may not be so much that he doesn't like black people but you have to agree he is condescending in tone. The harsh contrast that he presents shows black people at their most extreme stereotype and often characterizes them as dumb and fat. Aaron criticizes everything that is intrinsic to black culture, our food, our music, everything. I hate BET, I can't stand it, I loved the episode with Debra Lee--even though I felt as if that anger was misdirected*--however it was in that episode and the episodes that followed where he picked on Black culture** and overplayed stereotypes. The show is incredibly elitist in that the only rationally intelligent character is Huey and if you don't agree with him throughout the episode you'll be called stupid or irrational ie.: Obama Episodes. So I can come to the conclusion that though he may not necessarily dislike Blacks, he certainly dislikes Black culture.

*Since that aired it's become pretty clear that Lee is making efforts to enhance the level of programming on BET and Centric by airing classic black shows like "The Cosby Show" and by producing new classics like "Reed Between The Lines". Yes, "106 and park" still exists and they did ruin "The Game", but overall they are trying.
**Luther/fried chicken flu
 6 years ago '04        #48
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 5732 5732
 Jesszman said:
Who's Caesar?
ceasar was a kid that moved from brooklyn. Someone they should've never taken out . I really wish they wouldve kept it like the original comic He's Huey's best friend sorta like a lil bit of Huey & Riley mixed together. Or like the mixed girl next door. She was actually hood in the comic.

Last edited by Duntaz; 05-17-2012 at 09:43 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #49
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 TayTay1255 said:
You're confusing black people with n*ggas. Like someone said above n*ggas didn't like season 3, because they felt offended. And many black people don't like the show at all, because white people like you don't know the difference.

This and Venture Bros will make me a happy man.
That's my main con to the show's existence, white people watch it, and not only do some of them watch it, millions do. He's making fun of black people for white people's entertainment.
 6 years ago '09        #50
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
extremely excited hope it doesn't suck
 6 years ago '08        #51
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 ROKKYROK said:
That's my main con to the show's existence, white people watch it, and not only do some of them watch it, millions do. He's making fun of black people for white people's entertainment.
Is it making fun if those people exist? I think at this point if we're not called out on some of the bs it will just continue. Things I'd like to see addressed this season, wshh, all them damn reality shows(black women), Herman Cain, and Steve Harvey just to name a few. Honestly I think our current culture needs to be ripped a new as*hole and if white ppl watch fine. They watch B-ball wives, hip-hop hoes, and Atlanta house wives etc. What's the difference it's all embarrassing?
 6 years ago '06        #52
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 ROKKYROK said:
No he isn't. This show isn't made to entertain white people. He's making fun of black people in the hopes that he can influence some productive change or at least a positive dialogue on the issues. This show is meant to entertain and influence black people. He can't keep white people from watching it and he's not gonna pull any punches because they do. Your accusation is misplaced, similar to how people criticized Chappelle. Neither of them made fun of our people to entertain white people. These sorts of comedy shows aren't the problem. It's the fact that the ignorant aspects of our culture are widely publicized by the media and most white people a.ssume the few black people they come across who don't fit the stereotypes are the exceptions. Yes they count as the media, but they didn't promote the behavior, they satirized it. People don't think shows about trailer trash are reflections of all white people, but as soon as a black person criticizes his own he's responsible for white people's ignorance and labeled an Uncle Tom.
 6 years ago '07        #53
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
hope its good, cant wait
 6 years ago '08        #54
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 TayTay1255 said:
No he isn't. This show isn't made to entertain white people. He's making fun of black people in the hopes that he can influence some productive change or at least a positive dialogue on the issues. This show is meant to entertain and influence black people. He can't keep white people from watching it and he's not gonna pull any punches because they do. Your accusation is misplaced, similar to how people criticized Chappelle. Neither of them made fun of our people to entertain white people. These sorts of comedy shows aren't the problem. It's the fact that the ignorant aspects of our culture are widely publicized by the media and most white people a.ssume the few black people they come across who don't fit the stereotypes are the exceptions. Yes they count as the media, but they didn't promote the behavior, they satirized it. People don't think shows about trailer trash are reflections of all white people, but as soon as a black person criticizes his own he's responsible for white people's ignorance and labeled an Uncle Tom.
lawwwwdd i couldnt have said it better
 6 years ago '11        #55
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38

Raekwon asked to be on the next season on youtube, wonder if we'll see him. That would be dope.
 6 years ago '04        #56
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,212 | Props total: 1082 1082
Ceasar:

Michael Caesar (known by his surname) is a fictional character from the comic strip The Boondocks, created by Aaron McGruder. Caesar was Huey's classmate and best friend during the comic strip's run. Formerly from Brooklyn, New York, he was moved to the fictional predominately white suburb of Woodcrest under circumstances similar to Huey's; in which typically results in him needing little prompting to vocally represent his hometown. He and Huey have co-founded the newsletter The Free Huey World Report and the annual Most Embarrassing Black People Awards.

Though Caesar shares similar ground with Huey in many social and political aspects, he often tends to possess a more optimistic, jocular outlook in life, and usually prefers to cheerfully mock whatever issue is at hand. For example, Caesar believes that all then-U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice needed was a boyfriend, reasoning that if she came to truly love somebody living on the planet, then she wouldn't be so "hell bent to destroy it."

Caesar is also an aspiring MC and budding comic who enjoys challenging Huey to the dozens contests, though such attempts have always miscarried.

While it was stated he would be present in the third season during pre-production, he has not yet appeared on the animated TV series. However with a surprise for fans - a season 4 in production after indicating season 3 was their series finale - that might change.
 6 years ago '12        #57
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,423 | Props total: 4061 4061
i hope ceasar is brought into the show
 6 years ago '06        #58
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,432 | Props total: 26117 26117
1st>>>>>>>>2nd>>>3rd

3rd season was junk but i watch of the strength of how good the first season was. i hope this season goes back it roots
 6 years ago '08        #59
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
Can't a black show be funny and entertaining without having a message/social commentary?
 6 years ago '09        #60
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
Channel what they did to make season 1 and 2, and season 4 will be a success.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy