Nicki Minaj Feat. Chris Brown - Right By My Side (Official Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
yea...nas got the W ...and he was rocking those cartier avi's tough
 05-17-2012, 11:54 AM         #82
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
You act like the sh*t he spit on the YM albums was wack? 2 verses, both heat rocks, fu*k outta here, I can appreciate the verse fu*k the rest of the song, it aint like he dumbing his sh*t down on those tracks (that would be selling out), if he tryna expand his fan base I cant knock him, cus these young kids really dont be knowing sh*t about good 90s music

you not a Nas fan b, stop it, sh*t is hilarious cus 2 of my main homeboys are exactly like you, Jigga fans still butt hurt from 01 who hate on Nas' every chance they get but when u call them out they are "nas fans" yea right, I am a jay-z fan, I only clown on the n*gga when he deserves to be clowned on, u nas haters reach like a motherfu*ker, how is making a cameo on the biggest selling artists in Hip Hop at the moment who just happens to be from Queens as well a lost? and she happens to be a bad chick who I am rubbing up on and making out w/ in the video...n*ggas must be phakkits beats me
Bruh... I own every single Album Nas has ever released...

He's My #3 All-Time MC...

1. Jay
2. Pac
3. Nas
4. BIG
5. Rakim/Outkast/Ghosface/Scarface(depending on the day)

Don't be tellin me I ain't no Nas fan cause I don't front or turn a blind eye to the dumb sh*t he stay doin... I call it how it is... And yall Stans can't comprehend being a Fan of the man and ever being critical of him.
 6 years ago '08        #83
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jay losing bad right now

Good sh*t Nas
yea jays loosing real bad..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nicki minaj is like a over the top Kelis ..

Last edited by Cuban Linx...; 05-17-2012 at 12:08 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #84
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Illstreet said:
Bruh... I own every single Album Nas has ever released...

He's My #3 All-Time MC...

1. Jay
2. Pac
3. Nas
4. BIG
5. Rakim/Outkast/Ghosface/Scarface(depending on the day)

Don't be tellin me I ain't no Nas fan cause I don't front or turn a blind eye to the dumb sh*t he stay doin... I call it how it is... And yall Stans can't comprehend being a Fan of the man and ever being critical of him.
I am always critical, you overly critical, like I said, you can gimme that shpeel, but I know n*ggas personally who say the same sh*t, but literally carry some form of animosity or hate in their heart for that n*gga Nas, and I am not sure where it comes from, I have that for no artists, fu*k it no person that I do not personally know, you can just as easily find me clowning or praising biggie, tupac, jay-z, nas evenly and fairly depending on the day/topic/whatever

this is not clown-worthy right now, if the tables turned and Nikki was in Nas video n*ggas would be praising him, its the same sh*t
 05-17-2012, 12:04 PM         #85
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW, "Selling Out" is not simply "Dumbing Down".

"Selling Out" is doing something you wouldn't normally do trying to get people to buy your sh*t or buy into you as an image(which includes dumbing down as well as appearing as the male model in the video for an extremely popular and wack a.ss pop artist).

That's "Selling Out".
 6 years ago '04        #86
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Illstreet said:
BTW, "Selling Out" is not simply "Dumbing Down".

"Selling Out" is doing something you wouldn't normally do trying to get people to buy your sh*t or buy into you as an image(which includes dumbing down as well as appearing as the male model in the video for an extremely popular and wack a.ss pop artist).

That's "Selling Out".
Why is it though ? Music is music, your favorite rapper did an album with Linkin Park, he hangs out with Gweneth Paltrow (sp?) and Chris Martin (Coldplay), I personally don't see anything wrong with those things but, I have a hard time understanding how u could criticize Nas when Jay is your favorite, and also has worked with the same young money artists (besides Tyga).
 6 years ago '11        #87
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Illstreet said:
And you been Capin for those same years... What makes you better?

The fact of the matter is I'm a Nas fan... And to be quite frank, this sh*t dksgusts me.

Being the Male Model for Videos now to get young girls to know who he is????

Collabin on all these wack a.ss Young Money Albums???? Da fukk?

Oh that's right, Nas never sells out...

Nas knows this sh*t is despicable. See if Nicki could ever get Jay to be in one of her videos. She can't even get a verse outta the man, and she made a tribute song to him.
 6 years ago '11        #88
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Why is it though ? Music is music, your favorite rapper did an album with Linkin Park, he hangs out with Gweneth Paltrow (sp?) and Chris Martin (Coldplay), I personally don't see anything wrong with those things but, I have a hard time understanding how u could criticize Nas when Jay is your favorite, and also has worked with the same young money artists (besides Tyga).
I can explain the difference for you. Jay has only worked with Wayne and Drake, who are far bigger than being just "Young Money artists". He worked with Nicki indirectly through Kanye.

Now, Jay never said he wouldn't do any of the things he ended up doing. Nas, on the other hand, and you being "#1nasfan" should be able to verify, has done almost everything he's ever went against to the beginning to the middle of his career. You think Nas would've done this 8 years ago?
 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM         #89
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I never said Jay didn't sell out tho... If you're popular and have sold millions of albums, you sold out somewhere along the way.

Find me a Nas fan who will openly say He's sold out...

Jay admitted it on "Moment of Clarity" and "The Prelude"... Nas and his stans act like he's an actual Prophet and not a guy selling music.

That's the difference.

Last edited by Illstreet; 05-17-2012 at 12:39 PM..
 05-17-2012, 12:42 PM         #90
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
I can explain the difference for you. Jay has only worked with Wayne and Drake, who are far bigger than being just "Young Money artists". He worked with Nicki indirectly through Kanye.

Now, Jay never said he wouldn't do any of the things he ended up doing. Nas, on the other hand, and you being "#1nasfan" should be able to verify, has done almost everything he's ever went against to the beginning to the middle of his career. You think Nas would've done this 8 years ago?

94 Nas woulda been dissin this wack hoe and everything she represents and stands for...
 6 years ago '04        #91
#1nasfan 
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:

I disagree, mainly because I don't label many people sellouts, he wouldn't be featured on other rapper's cds 8 years ago ? He wouldn't have acted in another artist's video who he likes and is from queens 8 years ago ? You think if Amy Whinehouse asked him he would've said "no I'm too real for that" ? Please show me any time where Nas has said he hates and would never work with artist that aren't like him. Fans box artist in, not the artist themselves.
 05-17-2012, 12:48 PM         #92
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I disagree, mainly because I don't label many people sellouts, he wouldn't be featured on other rapper's cds 8 years ago ? He wouldn't have acted in another artist's video who he likes and is from queens 8 years ago ? You think if Amy Whinehouse asked him he would've said "no I'm too real for that ? Please show me any time where Nas has said he hates and would never work with artist that aren't like him. Fans box artist in, not the artist themselves.
Amy Whinehouse was a genuine talented R&B artist with a soulful a.ss voice...

Nikki is a wacked out zero content pop artist....

I really don't see the comparison.
 6 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
I disagree, mainly because I don't label many people sellouts, he wouldn't be featured on other rapper's cds 8 years ago ? He wouldn't have acted in another artist's video who he likes and is from queens 8 years ago ? You think if Amy Whinehouse asked him he would've said "no I'm too real for that" ? Please show me any time where Nas has said he hates and would never work with artist that aren't like him. Fans box artist in, not the artist themselves.
I never said he said that. But we know Nas thinks YM are mostly a bunch of clowns. The exact opposite of what most of you Nas fans says he stands for. He even says, "I got the idea of working with Tyga from my daughter, cause that's the kind of stuff she listens to". If he had said he listens to Tyga and likes his sh*t, that would be different. But he's purposely working with artists he normally wouldn't, to develop a buzz. Do I knock him for that? No, it's the business. But what I do knock, is you guys jumping on Jay for dumbing down his sh*t but hailing Nas as the realest because he "never sold out". Then they wanna say "Nas won".

I'm also a Nas fan. As surprising as that might sound. My problem is never really with Nas, it's his fans/Jay-haters. Y'all are really something else. But it's all in fun at the end of the day.
 6 years ago '11        #94
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:

6 years ago '08        #95
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Illstreet said:

94 Nas woulda been dissin this wack hoe and everything she represents and stands for...
you sound like a lame white kid born in the 90s off that gay a.ss comment alone

when Nas ever randomly diss anyone? let alone a woman rapper? is this Eminem we are talking about? FOH clown
 6 years ago '04        #96
#1nasfan 
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Your opinion, some people think she's talented, and I'm not comparing the two just using her as an example cuz n*ggas act like if it's anything other than "Real Hip-Hop" Nas shouldn't be around it, the main issue imo is that Fans need to stop boxing artist in, you said he would've dissed her in 94, what makes u think that ? Show me one time he ever did that.
 6 years ago '11        #97
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Nas a video hoe now?

But forreal though, Nas won.
 6 years ago '06        #98
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
that was some kiss hugh.. Nicki was all up in there
 6 years ago '10        #99
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Menelek said:
that was some kiss hugh.. Nicki was all up in there
She was tonguing that n*gga down something fierce...

Nas Won.
 6 years ago '11        #100
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
you sound like a lame white kid born in the 90s off that gay a.ss comment alone

when Nas ever randomly diss anyone? let alone a woman rapper? is this Eminem we are talking about? FOH clown
Trust me, Ill knows his sh*t. And Nas has called people wack LOTS of times.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy