Top 10 NFL players under the age of 25

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 King856 said:
make a thread I gaurantee every non raiders fan will say Shady>>>>

you watch Raiders games so you think hes better hahahahah homer

peace you lost this one just like you lost the Carson Palmer argument
 6 years ago '06        #82
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 King856 said:
What has Darren McFadden and Percy Harvin done to make the list? McFadden is softer then toilet paper and Harvin misses every other game for migraines.
percy barely missed any time if at all due to migraines last season and if you want to bring up injuries then why is it cool for stafford to be on the list and not harvin?
 6 years ago '04        #83
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
n*ggas in here really arguing over McFadden and Shady


Shady>DMC and its not even close for me, id take the guy that is the backbone of the offense over a guy that just has speed
 6 years ago '04        #84
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I think the Shady/DMC argument is close. Let's not act like McFadden is a rookie who has no legitimate body of work in the NFL. Nobody is judging him by potential because we've seen plenty of what he can do. Talent wise he's top five, but ranking lists can become subjective depending on how somebody wants to weigh health risks. Anybody acting like you can't argue either way is bugging.

My top five would look something like this personally:

AP
Foster
McCoy
DMC
Charles

Honorable mention to Rice. MY OPINION ONLY.

And to everybody up in arms about Jimmy Graham, he is 25 so he is exempt!
 6 years ago '07        #85
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 TheGame4705 said:
n*ggas in here really arguing over McFadden and Shady


Shady>DMC and its not even close for me, id take the guy that is the backbone of the offense over a guy that just has speed
uh.....





McFadden just has speed and isn't the backbone of the offense huh?

I'm done
 6 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 WasabiTuna said:
Hakeem nicks right now is better then aj green and should be on the list. He was the most dominant offensive player in the playoffs last year.
Receiver. Why do Olineman get overlooked?!
 6 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TheGame4705 said:
n*ggas in here really arguing over McFadden and Shady


Shady>DMC and its not even close for me, id take the guy that is the backbone of the offense over a guy that just has speed
Just speed?! Outside of AD, DMC is the most explosive back in the NFL.
 6 years ago '07        #88
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 TH35 said:
Just speed?! Outside of AD, DMC is the most explosive back in the NFL.
thank you, goddamn

if you're gonna speak on players, at least know what they're capable of
 6 years ago '07        #89
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 @RG3 said:
because he is the best run blocker and pass blocker @ Center.. there is a reason why he was voted the best.
that's what I'm saying lol

cuz I watch football that's why he's the best
 6 years ago '04        #90
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 KeepinItTrill said:
uh.....





McFadden just has speed and isn't the backbone of the offense huh?

I'm done
The dude was splitting carries with Bush, how many other running backs in the league that are considered the backbone split carries??? Not Foster, Shady, AD, Forte, MJD, Rice, Jackson, Beastmode, sh*t even chris johnson when he was doin soo bad still was gettin the carries.

Dont get it confused the ceiling for mcfadden is higher than any other back in the league as we havent been able to see what he is fully capable since he has dealt with the injury bug.

 TH35 said:
Just speed?! Outside of AD, DMC is the most explosive back in the NFL.
most explosive behind AD...

But if Mcfadden stay healthy this next season i expect him to put up huge numbers with not having to worry about his carries being taken away
 6 years ago '11        #91
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 TH35 said:
Receiver. Why do Olineman get overlooked?!
Nobody was a dominant o-lineman in the playoffs though...all the QBs had to work the pocket this postseason
 6 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TheGame4705 said:
most explosive behind AD...

But if Mcfadden stay healthy this next season i expect him to put up huge numbers with not having to worry about his carries being taken away
Yea, he needs to stay healthy.
 6 years ago '07        #93
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 wjcorner said:
Nobody was a dominant o-lineman in the playoffs though...all the QBs had to work the pocket this postseason
I don't know I'm sure a lineman had tons of pancakes. Nicks was pretty dominant since the list is under 25. He should be on the list not HM. Eli was the most dominant though outside of the age bracket. I didn't know he only threw 1 pick. Threw for over 70% in two games
 6 years ago '04        #94
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 TH35 said:
Yea, he needs to stay healthy.
to be honest if he does stay healthy then i will be more willing to put him in my top 5 but until then i cant because one of the main things of pro sports is staying healthy n taking care of your body to avoid injury
 6 years ago '07        #95
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 TheGame4705 said:
The dude was splitting carries with Bush, how many other running backs in the league that are considered the backbone split carries??? Not Foster, Shady, AD, Forte, MJD, Rice, Jackson, Beastmode, sh*t even chris johnson when he was doin soo bad still was gettin the carries.

Dont get it confused the ceiling for mcfadden is higher than any other back in the league as we havent been able to see what he is fully capable since he has dealt with the injury bug.



most explosive behind AD...

But if Mcfadden stay healthy this next season i expect him to put up huge numbers with not having to worry about his carries being taken away
I don't get this logic...

I hated Bush with a passion because of how he tried to run, but dude could get yards. He just wasn't explosive and have any quickness like DMC has. Our offense became very stagnant without DMC in the offense, and that's my definition of being the backbone. Where your offense completely changes because one player aint there.

and we have seen what he's capable of, dude can run his a.ss off. He was leading the league in rushing before he got hurt this past season, and the season prior put up damn near 1200 yards while his backup got 600 and something
 05-17-2012, 12:45 PM         #96
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
I'd take

Giants WR Hakeem Nicks (24),
Bengals DT Geno Atkins (24),
Seahawks FS Earl Thomas (23),
Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson (21),
Falcons WR Julio Jones (23),
Bengals QB Andy Dalton (24),
Redskins DE Ryan Kerrigan (23),
Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall (24),
Browns CB Joe Haden (23),


over Matt Stafford
 6 years ago '04        #97
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 KeepinItTrill said:
I don't get this logic...

I hated Bush with a passion because of how he tried to run, but dude could get yards. He just wasn't explosive and have any quickness like DMC has. Our offense became very stagnant without DMC in the offense, and that's my definition of being the backbone. Where your offense completely changes because one player aint there.

and we have seen what he's capable of, dude can run his a.ss off. He was leading the league in rushing before he got hurt this past season, and the season prior put up damn near 1200 yards while his backup got 600 and something
that offense became stagnant because the raiders live off of the big play, I get what youre saying and i respect it but look at it from a fan of football view and not thats my team point of view.
The most important part of the offense is to score when they get in the red zone and you want to have the best players in the game in those situations and more times than not DMC was not in the game and thas my gripe with him. Force them to call plays for you, dude is versatile enough to be put in a position to catch a pass, outside run, nething but puttin bush in the game who is 1-D. i jus kno if im the coach imma have him(DMC) in the game
 6 years ago '07        #98
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 TheGame4705 said:
that offense became stagnant because the raiders live off of the big play, I get what youre saying and i respect it but look at it from a fan of football view and not thats my team point of view.
The most important part of the offense is to score when they get in the red zone and you want to have the best players in the game in those situations and more times than not DMC was not in the game and thas my gripe with him. Force them to call plays for you, dude is versatile enough to be put in a position to catch a pass, outside run, nething but puttin bush in the game who is 1-D. i jus kno if im the coach imma have him(DMC) in the game
Hue didn't feel that way apparently

no matter what DMC did on the drive to get us close to scoring, Hue would alway send in Bush. That sh*t always baffled me. On some, you didn't earn it why the fu*k are you in the game type of sh*t.

I don't know how you can fault DMC for a coaches decision though
 6 years ago '04        #99
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 KeepinItTrill said:
Hue didn't feel that way apparently

no matter what DMC did on the drive to get us close to scoring, Hue would alway send in Bush. That sh*t always baffled me. On some, you didn't earn it why the fu*k are you in the game type of sh*t.

I don't know how you can fault DMC for a coaches decision though
because there's something he showing the coaches that makes them say he isnt the right man for the job in those situations and thas why i said he needs to force them to have the mindset of "we cant take him out, we know he will get this." thas all im sayin from my years in playing football little league all the way to college i made sure that if i wasnt starting that i worked so hard on and off the field that the coaches had no choice but to put me in there in those "clutch" situations
 6 years ago '06        #100
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
this thread sucks now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy