1994 Pac Shooting Full Info (Complete Available)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 LYTE said:
Hold up! there's an O.G. "against all odds" im at work cant listen.
what's different? prolly the s/o
hardly nothing, just adlibs and a unpolished mix
 6 years ago '04        #42
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Scream @ Me said:
Damn, didn't know he recorded his "Deadly Combination" verse the day of the shooting. S'crazy. As far as the whole shooting incident - it's obvious Pac knew what was going on, who shot him, and who was down with it. Called the dudes out in songs, and he felt like Big/Puff and all them knew what was going to transpire and they didn't stop it - they knew the rift that was going on between Pac and ol' boys.
True but some people in this thread believe that Dexter Issac BS. People will say anything about anyone in order to get out of jail or less time or to get even. That's all that Dexter person did.

I mentioned Chaz Williams who 50 Cent used to be under. Many Men was mentioned not because Chaz Williams was mentioned in the song but because 50 tells you who shot Pac in it. 50 also talks about the first Pac shooting during a interview with Flex. I think Tut and 50 were locked up together or something.

If you watch the documentary about Chaz he spells out without saying that he got Pac's jewels back after the robbery/shooting. That proves what Dexter was saying wasn't true because him and Jimmy aren't in possession of the jewelry. They even show Chaz talking to Pac's step dad in prison.

DX: [Interrupts] So again, not to cut you off, but I have to ask, this Dexter Isaac cat, he’s a -

Shawn Pen: [Interrupts] I don’t even know who that is! I don’t even know who that is. I have no idea who that dude is.
Trust if that man was real we would have been heard about him. Pac laid everything out for the world to see already. Don't be fooled by what the media pushes.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #43
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Chief Dee said:
I believe Pac's story because Pac was a REAL loyal dude who never crossed people without a reason. Just look at how many celebrity friends 2Pac had in the music and movie business and how the vast majority of them still love Pac till this day. Ive never seen a rapper befriend as many celebrities as Pac did spanning all across the various industries (music and hollywood). Notice that the ONLY friends you ever hear about Pac falling out with were people he felt betrayed him first (i.e. people at the Quad Studio like Henchman, Stretch, Biggie, Puff Daddy etc or dudes like Dre or Snoop who were ducking Bad Boy). Beyond that, Pac kept strong ties till his death with most of his friends/associates.
That's true, Pac went out his way to promote Biggie and Bad Boy (even wearing Bad Boy shirts on stage with them) while they were a fledgling label, he also took a gun charge for Big even though he was in heavy legal drama himself so why would he just wake up one morning and decide to cross Biggie and Bad Boy out the blue, that doesn't even add up. I don't buy that "he came at Bad Boy because they were succesful" thing, noone attacks Jimmy Henchmens and Black Mafia's cash cows to just to sell records, if that was the case Pac could've just started beef with other platinum acts like Coolio or Bone Thugs during that time lol.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-19-2012 at 03:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #44
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
Pdiddy setup PAC
It's evident
PAC got k!lled in 96 by Orlando which was funded by diddy
 6 years ago '11        #45
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
This sh*t is old anyone who knows anyone knows what happened .
They k!lled Pac and they didn't pay the SS Crips so they in turn k!llled biggie .

Last edited by Trolling; 05-20-2012 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5343 5343
DX: Oh, you haven’t? Oh, okay, I thought you had.

Shawn Pen: Never. That was one of the things that really turned me off to the game. See, because … I met ‘Pac through [Haitian] Jack. Jack had a barbershop back then. And then next door to the barbershop was a bar in Queens called Manhattan Proper. And, you know, we’d be at the barbershop every day hangin’ out. Tuesday nights, we went next door. So Jack was known for bringing a bunch of celebrities through there. He had Madonna there, he had Tupac there, he had Shabba Ranks there, he had Buju Banton, he had the dude that Caine stomped out in [Menace II Society]. [Laughs] So you could see Jack with anybody at that time. He was always outgoing, traveling, and everybody [clung] to him.

So, Andre Harrell was doing New York Undercover at the time, and he wanted Tupac to be on New York Undercover. So Jack was like, “Yo, well, him and Shawn could make a record.” Tupac is still one of my favorite artists because of his delivery and his songwriting capability. I didn’t really get into him personally after hangin’ out with him, because – Like I said, man, I was really [in the streets, and] when you hear these songs with all this fire and vigor, and [then] you meet the person … And, me and Jack really didn’t get along. Internally, we’d argue all the time. I’m a spoiled brat, and I’m rebellious, so I can’t really just go along with anything. And I stayed around and watched them interact a lot, and I watched Tupac get spoken to certain ways and I ain’t respect that. So I was more or less turned off [to working with Tupac], but then you’re like, “Okay.” Andre’s in my ear and he’s like, “Yo, this could be great for you, man. I’m telling you ….” And I had “Dom Perignon” out at the time, so I agreed to do the studio session. Bryce Wilson from Groove Theory was producing the track

Pac wasnt bout that life ..
 6 years ago '09        #47
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 Hanif said:
Pdiddy setup PAC
It's evident
the funny thing is this n*gga is right
 05-20-2012, 05:02 AM         #48
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ladies and Gentleman I present to you "Haitian Jack"

[video - click to view]

05-20-2012, 07:02 AM         #49
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
You do know Haitian Jack was a mafia member dont you?He was feared by all of NY.Look him up,read about him.You never disrespect a mob person.They can wipe out your whole fu*king family and wont get questioned by cops they pay off. Check Pacs rap sheet.He's shot officers,took gun charges,caught battery charges and all.He was real,you're obviously some f*ggot,cum guzzling,knob slobber of Biggie.

If anything Shawn is an uncredible,double crossing,f*ggot, pussee. Shawn was crying when Pac came upstairs shot.And its well documented.The only reason Shawn is talking out of pocket is because Haitain Jack snitched and got sent back to haiti. He is banned from America.He was investigated by the FBI. Do you research.Everybody knew Henchman set 2pac up,Shawn is a fake. Only fake n*ggaz believe what other fake a.ss n*ggaz say.

Last edited by hollabizak; 05-20-2012 at 07:06 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
space
People keep having this debate whether or not Pac was bout it or not. I think he was in the middle. Was Pac out selling dope, smoking people, robbing, no. At the same time he would f!ght, would shoot and break the law. Due to his up bringing and his career he wasn't out there in the 90's lot alot of dudes his age was. He was a talented person who was being groomed for show business from a young age and entered into the music business in his teens. Even when he sold drugs he said they just gave him money and told him to better himself. But he still had some of that thug in him, he just wasn't a hardened criminal. The fact that he would even attempt to sale drugs was the proof.

I feel what Shawn was saying was true. It has more to do with hardened criminals not wanting to be around certain elements. Pac wasn't a punk but he was out of his league with those guys just like 99% of society is. Those guys were k!llers, king pins, kidnappers etc. That's not to say Pac was weak because he went head up with them. Calling them out having the members of bloods for back up aint no play thang. Neither is going to jail in NY and not snitching, taking charges for biggie's crew when he already had charges or any of the other things he did. He just wasn't a hardened criminal with nothing going for himself like the people he was around with at that time.
 05-20-2012, 10:36 AM         #51
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hanif said:
Pdiddy setup PAC
It's evident
this.
 6 years ago '11        #52
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
if you still believe BIG set up or even knew Pac was getting shot that night youre munching on crayons and finger painting stick figures on your wall..........

Henchman set that up and it was obvious from jump..........I could be mistaken but at some point didnt Pac even admit that he knew BIG wasnt involved but dissed him to sell records? Id even venture to say it was a condition that he had to agree with when Suge bailed him out........

and as far as puffy, he sure did gain alot from BIG and Pac's death.........lets say Pac survives but BIG passes, do you really think Pac isnt going to k!ll Puff on record and the public not love it?
You are mistaken
 05-20-2012, 01:16 PM         #53
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Lol@ believing anything that comes out of Shawns mouth, he always hated Pac simply cuz he is Henchmans boy. Also Pac dissed him and said he was wack and thats why he asked for money to do the verse for his song
 05-20-2012, 01:27 PM         #54
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
if you still believe BIG set up or even knew Pac was getting shot that night youre munching on crayons and finger painting stick figures on your wall..........

Henchman set that up and it was obvious from jump..........I could be mistaken but at some point didnt Pac even admit that he knew BIG wasnt involved but dissed him to sell records? Id even venture to say it was a condition that he had to agree with when Suge bailed him out........

and as far as puffy, he sure did gain alot from BIG and Pac's death.........lets say Pac survives but BIG passes, do you really think Pac isnt going to k!ll Puff on record and the public not love it?
Pac had made up his mind about BIG after he avoided him at all costs, he was running around with Pacs enemies, he was rappin about their lives, so BIG automatically became the enemy. Pac couldnt be cool with a dude who's team tried to k!ll him, Pac never could figure out how deep BIG was in it, but he never came to visit him in the pen, their friendship was over. BIG was shook of Hench and Jack, so he let fear conquer him and abandon Pac. It was the same with Stretch, they chose their sides, so Pac said fu*k'em.

Pac only dropped Hit'em Up after BIG went on radio and said 2pac was in NY, and folk took it upon themselves to shoot up DPG trailer, not knowing Pac wasnt in NY. BIG was a sucka for that move and after that no way was Pac gonna ever be cool with him and thats when sh*t went out of control

Last edited by the synthesis; 05-20-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #55
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,129 | Props total: 19797 19797
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Can you elaborate more on the 50 cent story? Also who did 50 say shot Pac in the song? I don't get it to be honest.
Every night I talk to god, but he don't say nothing back
I know he protecting me, but I still stay with my gat
In my nightmares, n*ggas keep pulling techs on me
Psychic says some bi*ch done put a hex on me
The feds didn't know much, when Pac got shot
I got a kite from the pens that told me, Tut got knocked
I ain't gonna spell it out for you motherfu*kers all the time
Are you illiterate n*gga? You can't read between the lines
In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
"Hommo" shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't fu*king breathing

50 Cent – Many Men
 6 years ago '09        #56
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 the synthesis said:
Pac had made up his mind about BIG after he avoided him at all costs, he was running around with Pacs enemies, he was rappin about their lives, so BIG automatically became the enemy. Pac couldnt be cool with a dude who's team tried to k!ll him, Pac never could figure out how deep BIG was in it, but he never came to visit him in the pen, their friendship was over. BIG was shook of Hench and Jack, so he let fear conquer him and abandon Pac. It was the same with Stretch, they chose their sides, so Pac said fu*k'em.

Pac only dropped Hit'em Up after BIG went on radio and said 2pac was in NY, and folk took it upon themselves to shoot up DPG trailer, not knowing Pac wasnt in NY. BIG was a sucka for that move and after that no way was Pac gonna ever be cool with him and thats when sh*t went out of control
but i thought biggie was the real one out of the two of them, the hard frank lucas hustla from brooklyn?
 05-21-2012, 04:02 AM         #57
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #58
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Maafa said:
n*ggas used saints row graphics
 05-21-2012, 04:17 AM         #59
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
All i know is Puff is a snake who threw a wedge between BIG and Pac, then tried to play innocent when sh*t went too far

Puff turned to gangsta music when he signed BIG, however he quickly learns that to do gangsta music over in NY, you gotta pay NY gangstas a fee to protect ur artist/s from gettin lit up ..Enter Jimmy Hench and Hatian Jack who muscled in on Badboy.

Soon as Jack and Pac feud broke out, BIG and Stretch chose there sides and disowned Pac...Puff mos def advised BIG not to call a truce, not to go and visit Pac in the pen, who were they more scared of 2pac or Black Mafia?...They didnt anticipate that Pac would end up on deathrow

Soon as Suge got involved there was never going to be a truce, Pac waited awhile before hittin Suge up, that was a step he considered carefully. Soon as sh*t started to get out of hand when Pac was over at deathrow, Puff wanted to calm sh*t down because it was gonna fu*k with his money, so he was hittin up whoever he could to go talk to Suge, Farrakhan's son, J Prince, but Suge wasnt willin to call a truce and nor was Pac..

In the end both Pac and Big paid with their lives, it could have all been squashed if Puff had gone with BIG and talked to Pac in the pen before Suge got involved. Floyd Mayweather Jr said the same sh*t to Puff.
Waittt say what?? When did Floyd address Puffy on the Big/Pac situation? Explain!!!
 6 years ago '04        #60
space
space
space
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Can you elaborate more on the 50 cent story? Also who did 50 say shot Pac in the song? I don't get it to be honest.
Someone already posted the many men lyrics. Here are two videos where 50 speaks on Pac's shooting.

Who was behind the 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur and the 1997 murder of Notorious BIG? Is Lil Kim in G-Unit?, Will the Game be let back in? What's Dre up to with Detox?
Go to the 2:25 mark.

[video - click to view]

Start at the minute mark.

[video - click to view]

There is a documentary on Chaz Williams called gangster chronicles where they hint around Chaz getting jewels back for a rapper after he was robbed. But the whole time they speaking on it they playing Pac's music in the background and then they go and show Chaz meeting with Pac's step dad in prison. So you know they talking about Pac but they just don't say it right out.

What I was saying is that if it's true which I believe it to be, then how could Issac and Henchman still have Pac's jewelry? That is a flaw in Issac's story right there.

50 used to be under Chaz. I think that Chaz was portrayed in before I self destruct as the Bill Duke character in a round about way. But I have never heard anyone else draw the comparison. From what they told me 50 was suppose to have a sit down with Chaz and some of the people who he mentioned in ghetto koren song but didn't show up so the hit was put out on him. It was suppose to happen because people felt like the song was a problem. I was told that 50 felt Chaz was in on it but from Chaz's standpoint it was out of his hands since 50 had violated by showing disrespect to him and the other gangsters involved by not showing up. From 50's standpoint he thought he would have been k!lled had he gone so he took his chances.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
198 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago