1994 Pac Shooting Full Info (Complete Available)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25103 25103
Man fu*k puffy on some real sh*t

motherfu*ker a snake..and all my childhood I been said this and everybody called me crazy for believing pac when he said he knew puffy was involved in it

but hiphip is too fake these days to even confront diddy about this..
 6 years ago '04        #22
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
good read I read it all. I didn't know Pac sat down and asked for a blunt before the medics came.
 6 years ago '11        #23
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25103 25103
 albemarle said:
good read I read it all. I didn't know Pac sat down and asked for a blunt before the medics came.
yeah I read that in the 2pac biography i read when i was like 12

had me like why did this man have to die..
 6 years ago '11        #24
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
good read
 6 years ago '06        #25
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 6415 6415
RIP Pac and BIG.
 6 years ago '06        #26
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
only sh*t that was new to me & kind of eerie that pac recorded "i want you motherfu*kers to feel me/I think these n*ggas are trying to k!ll me...." only to get shot up after that. them pages from a new dude must of gave pac that feeling for realllllllllllllll
i
 6 years ago '04        #27
bigman_d_ 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
nice read..cant hit the props button at work, but u already
 6 years ago '11        #28
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 LYTE said:
only sh*t that was new to me & kind of eerie that pac recorded "i want you motherfu*kers to feel me/I think these n*ggas are trying to k!ll me...." only to get shot up after that. them pages from a new dude must of gave pac that feeling for realllllllllllllll
i
'Follow me, tell me if you feel me, I think n*ggaz is trying to k!ll me'

Then he got lit up after recording that verse. Crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #29
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Shawn Pen (Little Shawn) Speaks On Tupac Shakur's 1994 Quad Studios Shooting

DX: Let’s hold off on getting to the present state of mind you’re in. We gotta cover some ground that comes up I’m sure in every interview you do. So just hold tight with me. We gotta go through it though. We talked about Biggie, and you know any talk about Biggie leads to talk of Tupac, and vice versa. So is there anything you still wanna say 17 years later about the Quad Studios attack on ‘Pac that some people still tie you to as part of the setup?

Shawn Pen: You know what’s crazy? I’ve never spoken about it.

DX: Oh, you haven’t? Oh, okay, I thought you had.

Shawn Pen: Never. That was one of the things that really turned me off to the game. See, because … I met ‘Pac through [Haitian] Jack. Jack had a barbershop back then. And then next door to the barbershop was a bar in Queens called Manhattan Proper. And, you know, we’d be at the barbershop every day hangin’ out. Tuesday nights, we went next door. So Jack was known for bringing a bunch of celebrities through there. He had Madonna there, he had Tupac there, he had Shabba Ranks there, he had Buju Banton, he had the dude that Caine stomped out in [Menace II Society]. [Laughs] So you could see Jack with anybody at that time. He was always outgoing, traveling, and everybody [clung] to him.

So, Andre Harrell was doing New York Undercover at the time, and he wanted Tupac to be on New York Undercover. So Jack was like, “Yo, well, him and Shawn could make a record.” Tupac is still one of my favorite artists because of his delivery and his songwriting capability. I didn’t really get into him personally after hangin’ out with him, because – Like I said, man, I was really [in the streets, and] when you hear these songs with all this fire and vigor, and [then] you meet the person … And, me and Jack really didn’t get along. Internally, we’d argue all the time. I’m a spoiled brat, and I’m rebellious, so I can’t really just go along with anything. And I stayed around and watched them interact a lot, and I watched Tupac get spoken to certain ways and I ain’t respect that. So I was more or less turned off [to working with Tupac], but then you’re like, “Okay.” Andre’s in my ear and he’s like, “Yo, this could be great for you, man. I’m telling you ….” And I had “Dom Perignon” out at the time, so I agreed to do the studio session. Bryce Wilson from Groove Theory was producing the track.

So, when Tupac comes off the elevator shot – Now, when you have things like that that happen, if you have any knowledge of the street and something like that happens on your watch and you can’t explain it and you don’t know where it came from and you can’t put your finger on it and you wasn’t down with it, that’s a violation of you. It’s just like if you come to my crib, if you come to my house, I invite you to my crib, you eating, you’re having a good time, and you come outside and get shot on my doorstep, that’s a violation of me. So whoever did that disrespected me, not you. It’s -

DX: [Interrupts] Not to cut you off there, but I have to ask, I mean, did you go to Jimmy Henchman afterwards like, you know, “What the fu*k?”

Shawn Pen: You know what? I wouldn’t ask him that, just a.ssuming that he would have more respect for me then to do that at that particular time. If you had a problem with dude, you don’t use me as no pawn. So this is why I never believed he had anything to do with it, because I just don’t think that he would do that to me! Not to him.

See, when you dealing with street dudes, man, there’s a whole ‘nother mentality that the average person can’t understand. It’s just like that whole snitching thing. Yo, dude, if your mother gets mugged, and she’s never done anything illegal, and she’s worked all her life and she’s retired, and she gets mugged and she goes and picks out [her mugger from a lineup], that’s not [snitching]. She’s not a rat. She’s not snitching. Like, she’s not a criminal, how could she be accused of snitching? So you got a bunch of people talking about that that don’t know anything about that. And I don’t respect that. I -

DX: [Interrupts] So again, not to cut you off, but I have to ask, this Dexter Isaac cat, he’s a -

Shawn Pen: [Interrupts] I don’t even know who that is! I don’t even know who that is. I have no idea who that dude is.

So, you know, I’ve never spoken about it, ever. I’m the only one, as far as I know, that got questioned by the police – in Andre’s office, with Andre. And they were asking me like, “Yo, we heard that you were jealous of him as an artist, and you were jealous of him because he had money.” And, one thing about [me], once you start talking crazy, I’m done. And that was the end of the interview, because that’s ridiculous. You fishing.

DX: We gotta note that Tupac himself never mentions you in “Against All Odds.”

Shawn Pen: No, no, no, not true. I heard the demo. I used to hang out at Def Jam [Records] a lot back then, and somebody had handed me a cassette of that song. And, yeah, he had mentioned me on the record. And when it came out, guess what? That’s the only thing that was taken off.

DX: Any theories about why you think he might’ve done that?

Shawn Pen: I mean, I don’t know. I don’t know. I was just happy that was done. I don’t wanna be referred to in any derogatory [fashion]. If you know anybody in New York, anybody in the game, they’ll tell you I got a crazy temper. Not so much anymore. [Chuckles] I’m a little different, but … you know, I couldn’t lay down on that one. So I was happy that was taken off.

Then, at that time, Uptown/MCA folded. Then all the artists were left in limbo, and they were kinda shuffled over [directly] to MCA [Records]. And, I ain’t really wanna stay there, so Puff was trying to get me a deal. So Puff was trying to get Jermaine [Dupri] to sign me at the time. And I was like [hesitant about that]. And then, one day Puff came and was like, “You know, I might wanna come to the table, but I gotta make sure it’s okay with my staff. You ain’t the easiest person to work with, [so] I wanna make sure everybody’s comfortable.” And, Biggie played a major role in that, and he was trying to get me to sign. But at that time, Suge [Knight] was on Puff’s a.ss. And, if you were affiliated with me in any way, I come with Brooklyn. So, I always thought that, you know, there was something fishy in Puff’s motive. Biggie was genuine, but he didn’t understand. And then I had my friends out here wanting me to do it just ‘cause it was Puff and Bad Boy, and that was the biggest label. But again, man, I wasn’t – like, I didn’t feel it. I just feel like I was being used. But, neither here nor there, man, everything happens for a reason.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
this is only fitting:

[pic - click to view]

05-17-2012, 12:44 PM         #31
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamsGold said:
Roll me a blunt he sais after getting blasted
i know; pac was a real n*gga till the end...
 05-17-2012, 01:03 PM         #32
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:

DX: Let’s hold off on getting to the present state of mind you’re in. We gotta cover some ground that comes up I’m sure in every interview you do. So just hold tight with me. We gotta go through it though. We talked about Biggie, and you know any talk about Biggie leads to talk of Tupac, and vice versa. So is there anything you still wanna say 17 years later about the Quad Studios attack on ‘Pac that some people still tie you to as part of the setup?

Shawn Pen: You know what’s crazy? I’ve never spoken about it.

DX: Oh, you haven’t? Oh, okay, I thought you had.

Shawn Pen: Never. That was one of the things that really turned me off to the game. See, because … I met ‘Pac through [Haitian] Jack. Jack had a barbershop back then. And then next door to the barbershop was a bar in Queens called Manhattan Proper. And, you know, we’d be at the barbershop every day hangin’ out. Tuesday nights, we went next door. So Jack was known for bringing a bunch of celebrities through there. He had Madonna there, he had Tupac there, he had Shabba Ranks there, he had Buju Banton, he had the dude that Caine stomped out in [Menace II Society]. [Laughs] So you could see Jack with anybody at that time. He was always outgoing, traveling, and everybody [clung] to him.

So, Andre Harrell was doing New York Undercover at the time, and he wanted Tupac to be on New York Undercover. So Jack was like, “Yo, well, him and Shawn could make a record.” Tupac is still one of my favorite artists because of his delivery and his songwriting capability. I didn’t really get into him personally after hangin’ out with him, because – Like I said, man, I was really [in the streets, and] when you hear these songs with all this fire and vigor, and [then] you meet the person … And, me and Jack really didn’t get along. Internally, we’d argue all the time. I’m a spoiled brat, and I’m rebellious, so I can’t really just go along with anything. And I stayed around and watched them interact a lot, and I watched Tupac get spoken to certain ways and I ain’t respect that. So I was more or less turned off [to working with Tupac], but then you’re like, “Okay.” Andre’s in my ear and he’s like, “Yo, this could be great for you, man. I’m telling you ….” And I had “Dom Perignon” out at the time, so I agreed to do the studio session. Bryce Wilson from Groove Theory was producing the track.

So, when Tupac comes off the elevator shot – Now, when you have things like that that happen, if you have any knowledge of the street and something like that happens on your watch and you can’t explain it and you don’t know where it came from and you can’t put your finger on it and you wasn’t down with it, that’s a violation of you. It’s just like if you come to my crib, if you come to my house, I invite you to my crib, you eating, you’re having a good time, and you come outside and get shot on my doorstep, that’s a violation of me. So whoever did that disrespected me, not you. It’s -

DX: [Interrupts] Not to cut you off there, but I have to ask, I mean, did you go to Jimmy Henchman afterwards like, you know, “What the fu*k?”

Shawn Pen: You know what? I wouldn’t ask him that, just a.ssuming that he would have more respect for me then to do that at that particular time. If you had a problem with dude, you don’t use me as no pawn. So this is why I never believed he had anything to do with it, because I just don’t think that he would do that to me! Not to him.

See, when you dealing with street dudes, man, there’s a whole ‘nother mentality that the average person can’t understand. It’s just like that whole snitching thing. Yo, dude, if your mother gets mugged, and she’s never done anything illegal, and she’s worked all her life and she’s retired, and she gets mugged and she goes and picks out [her mugger from a lineup], that’s not [snitching]. She’s not a rat. She’s not snitching. Like, she’s not a criminal, how could she be accused of snitching? So you got a bunch of people talking about that that don’t know anything about that. And I don’t respect that. I -

DX: [Interrupts] So again, not to cut you off, but I have to ask, this Dexter Isaac cat, he’s a -

Shawn Pen: [Interrupts] I don’t even know who that is! I don’t even know who that is. I have no idea who that dude is.

So, you know, I’ve never spoken about it, ever. I’m the only one, as far as I know, that got questioned by the police – in Andre’s office, with Andre. And they were asking me like, “Yo, we heard that you were jealous of him as an artist, and you were jealous of him because he had money.” And, one thing about [me], once you start talking crazy, I’m done. And that was the end of the interview, because that’s ridiculous. You fishing.

Shawn Pen: No, no, no, not true. I heard the demo. I used to hang out at Def Jam [Records] a lot back then, and somebody had handed me a cassette of that song. And, yeah, he had mentioned me on the record. And when it came out, guess what? That’s the only thing that was taken off.

Shawn Pen: I mean, I don’t know. I don’t know. I was just happy that was done. I don’t wanna be referred to in any derogatory [fashion]. If you know anybody in New York, anybody in the game, they’ll tell you I got a crazy temper. Not so much anymore. [Chuckles] I’m a little different, but … you know, I couldn’t lay down on that one. So I was happy that was taken off.

Then, at that time, Uptown/MCA folded. Then all the artists were left in limbo, and they were kinda shuffled over [directly] to MCA [Records]. And, I ain’t really wanna stay there, so Puff was trying to get me a deal. So Puff was trying to get Jermaine [Dupri] to sign me at the time. And I was like [hesitant about that]. And then, one day Puff came and was like, “You know, I might wanna come to the table, but I gotta make sure it’s okay with my staff. You ain’t the easiest person to work with, [so] I wanna make sure everybody’s comfortable.” And, Biggie played a major role in that, and he was trying to get me to sign. But at that time, Suge [Knight] was on Puff’s a.ss. And, if you were affiliated with me in any way, I come with Brooklyn. So, I always thought that, you know, there was something fishy in Puff’s motive. Biggie was genuine, but he didn’t understand. And then I had my friends out here wanting me to do it just ‘cause it was Puff and Bad Boy, and that was the biggest label. But again, man, I wasn’t – like, I didn’t feel it. I just feel like I was being used. But, neither here nor there, man, everything happens for a reason.

Interesting; dont know who to fu*kin believe at this point...but I know Pac dont lie.
 6 years ago '11        #33
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 BackBlock_OG said:

Dude is a liar. The OG demo of Against All Odds leaked a while ago and Pac never mentions him

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #34
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 MonStar Music said:
'Follow me, tell me if you feel me, I think n*ggaz is trying to k!ll me'
Then he got lit up after recording that verse. Crazy.
i liked how u corrected me ;-) cause i damn sure knew it wasnt correct but it shows how Pac, not saying rappers dont do this(see ScarFace'this cant be life') sometimes do have the talent to write something on the spot that is going on.
 6 years ago '06        #35
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 MonStar Music said:
Dude is a liar. The OG demo of Against All Odds leaked a while ago and Pac never mentions him

Hold up! there's an O.G. "against all odds" im at work cant listen.
what's different? prolly the s/o
 05-17-2012, 02:19 PM         #36
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i know is Puff is a snake who threw a wedge between BIG and Pac, then tried to play innocent when sh*t went too far

Puff turned to gangsta music when he signed BIG, however he quickly learns that to do gangsta music over in NY, you gotta pay NY gangstas a fee to protect ur artist/s from gettin lit up ..Enter Jimmy Hench and Hatian Jack who muscled in on Badboy.

Soon as Jack and Pac feud broke out, BIG and Stretch chose there sides and disowned Pac...Puff mos def advised BIG not to call a truce, not to go and visit Pac in the pen, who were they more scared of 2pac or Black Mafia?...They didnt anticipate that Pac would end up on deathrow

Soon as Suge got involved there was never going to be a truce, Pac waited awhile before hittin Suge up, that was a step he considered carefully. Soon as sh*t started to get out of hand when Pac was over at deathrow, Puff wanted to calm sh*t down because it was gonna fu*k with his money, so he was hittin up whoever he could to go talk to Suge, Farrakhan's son, J Prince, but Suge wasnt willin to call a truce and nor was Pac..

In the end both Pac and Big paid with their lives, it could have all been squashed if Puff had gone with BIG and talked to Pac in the pen before Suge got involved. Floyd Mayweather Jr said the same sh*t to Puff.
 6 years ago '11        #37
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
sh*t is crazy. Why they have to take my n*gga Lesane tho?
 6 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 3rdcoasta said:
Interesting; dont know who to fu*kin believe at this point...but I know Pac dont lie.
I believe Pac's story because Pac was a REAL loyal dude who never crossed people without a reason. Just look at how many celebrity friends 2Pac had in the music and movie business and how the vast majority of them still love Pac till this day. Ive never seen a rapper befriend as many celebrities as Pac did spanning all across the various industries (music and hollywood). Notice that the ONLY friends you ever hear about Pac falling out with were people he felt betrayed him first (i.e. people at the Quad Studio like Henchman, Stretch, Biggie, Puff Daddy etc or dudes like Dre or Snoop who were ducking Bad Boy). Beyond that, Pac kept strong ties till his death with most of his friends/associates.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 05-17-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #39
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
[B]Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that some one did, and I will do so at a different time. Jimmy, you and Puffy like to come off all innocent-like/B]

6 years ago '04        #40
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
Damn, didn't know he recorded his "Deadly Combination" verse the day of the shooting. S'crazy. As far as the whole shooting incident - it's obvious Pac knew what was going on, who shot him, and who was down with it. Called the dudes out in songs, and he felt like Big/Puff and all them knew what was going to transpire and they didn't stop it - they knew the rift that was going on between Pac and ol' boys.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy