Dwyane Wade slams Pacers for celebration after Game 2

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13042 13042
 Hold That said:
It's the same sh*t, if Wade didn't care he wouldn't have talked about it. Period. On top of that, he threw personal jabs at them. Rose just said, "he wont forget and vowed to get revenge and kept it moving. He didn't attack them by saying "they didn't expect to win, and they want to be like Dallas".. Wade put extra into it so that lets you know he cares..

On top of that, as I said, Wade/Rose basically were talking about the excessive celebration, and YOU and your fellow Heat fans posting photos of "Will Rose cry again"PTI photo's(Your a.ss specifically).. Where's the Wade crying photo gif from you?

But this board is full of hypocrites, Knicks and Heat fans are notorious for that sh*t.

Lakers and Bulls fans are pretty much consistent. We really don't do too much hating, mostly defending our superstars
he's salty after a playoff L, no denying that. he was pretty much just clowning them, not saying it fueled his inner rage during the regular season or something like that . why would i post something like that when he didn't actually cry?

the pacers thing was before rose cried wasn't it?
 05-16-2012, 05:20 PM         #82
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade acting like the Pacers went crazy......I just saw a young hungry team get a big win.

Last edited by Louie V Slugga; 05-16-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #83
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
This dude finds anything to cry about..
 6 years ago '08        #84
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
 timdog said:
quit cryin
Lebron rubbing off on Wade too much the need to break this sh*t up fast Wade turning bi*ch like Lebron
 6 years ago '05        #85
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
"Dats that sh*t Chicago n*ggas dont like" ask D.Rose
 6 years ago '05        #86
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Bea5T said:
In front of the mavs bench?..lol gtfo

you know damn well he thought that sh*t was the dagger
 05-16-2012, 05:57 PM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...n*gga just fist pumped ???? Not like n*ggas were out there laying on the floor like Mutombo out that bi*ch. Who wins a close game and just walks off the floor like nothing happened? If I recall correctly, Wade is known to jump up and down yelling "this is my house" after hitting game winners against this exact team in the regular season(not to mention against the likes of the bobcats) How about dudes celebrating every single three they make. Come on, he's overreacting like a muthafu*ka.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Really wade.
 6 years ago '05        #89
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 TriniSoldier said:
They barely did anything, wade is such a baby he too old to still be crying and David west even said its a good win but one win don't mean sh*t literally moments after the buzzer.
Yup, he said This is only one game, we are happy about it but thats not all we want, we want to win the series
 6 years ago '05        #90
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

I used to like Wade...dude was one of my favorite players before LeBron got to Miami and for some reason Wade started showing how bi*chmade he is and all the female tendencies he has ....

dude has quickly become a fuccking joke....

i mean, how you going to diss a team for celebrating...when his bi*ch a.ss team celebrated beating
the celtics in last yrs RD 2 like they had just won the finals....

fu*k Dwade , fu*k LeBron, fu*k the heat as a team , franchise and mathafu*kin crew, and if you wanna be down with them than fucck you too...

05-16-2012, 06:49 PM         #91
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elvisfreshly said:
Like how Wade slammed Collison
shiit he ran in front of Wade, I would've bulldozed him too
hoppin in front of me to get a foul
 6 years ago '04        #92
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17393 17393
Wade is a fu*king bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #93
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17393 17393
 pus*yFiend said:

I used to like Wade...dude was one of my favorite players before LeBron got to Miami and for some reason Wade started showing how bi*chmade he is and all the female tendencies he has ....

dude has quickly become a fuccking joke....

i mean, how you going to diss a team for celebrating...when his bi*ch a.ss team celebrated beating
the celtics in last yrs RD 2 like they had just won the finals....

fu*k Dwade , fu*k LeBron, fu*k the heat as a team , franchise and mathafu*kin crew, and if you wanna be down with them than fucck you too...

This but w/o the pac smile
 6 years ago '08        #94
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
Don't want them celebrating on your own court make your fu*king free throws and win the damn game and Skip say get your Batman on and quit being Bron's duffle bag carrying weed man
 6 years ago '11        #95
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Ghost Writer said:
Bro Russel Westbrook does his little gay gun thing even if he hit's a 3 in the 1st quarter...

It was overblown as fu*k. Wade made a huuuuge shot and he celebrated. Not a big deal
using wade's logic you should act like you already know whatever positive initiative you're taking is going to end up positive, which shouldn't warrant a celebration. I'm sorry, but he's the pot calling the kettle black. The Pacers got a huge win and got hype at the end of a close game in a hostile environment...nothing was over the top of that celebration, just like nothing was excessive about Wade's celebration
 6 years ago '04        #96
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,998 | Props total: 11796 11796

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2012, 07:40 PM         #97
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea, who celebrates too early again?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #98
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Wade is a bi*ch...he got the nerve to talk about excessive...any big play he makes he makes a point to show the defender it went in
 6 years ago '11        #99
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 1457 1457
 Kadillac87 said:

Enough said.
 6 years ago '05        #100
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
I didn't care. It doesn't make a difference one way or the other how the Pacers celebrated. If it bothers Wade that much then he simply needs to play better and do something about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy