Steph Kegels
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
228 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
HEAT just need to worry about tomorrow night and STFU about everything else, honestly.

Tired of this sh*t now.

ESPN has turned into a fu*king male version of Lifetime and it's at the fault of the athletes.
 05-16-2012, 03:07 PM         #62
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they celebrated like they were surprised they won. d wade and bron noticed it, they know they got the pacers right where they want em
 6 years ago '10        #63
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 2 Pistolz said:
Do something about it tomorrow night or shut your fu*king mouth with my monstrous Jamaican c*ck in it.

Tired of the talking now. Win basketball games or STFU. Nothing else matters. They came in on our home floor and shut the entire arena up.... That's celebration worthy, and they barely even celebrated to begin with. Stop whining, and stop going 8/22 from the floor.

Only thing Wade needs to keep doing is trying to injure the opposition. Its the playoffs. Do what you gotta do for the advantage.
a heat fan keeping it real
 6 years ago '12        #64
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Wade is definitely in top 5 current players but this dude makes it hard to like him.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Hold That said:
Heat fans were calling Rose a cry baby for this. When he said the same thing ironically about the same team. Interesting to see the same individuals in here now making excuses.
Oh sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #66
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
let mi choke yuh.... when mi fuk yuh.... mi long c*cky up inna ya bumbo
 05-16-2012, 03:23 PM         #67
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
7 point underdog, stole home court against an egotistical squad? I saw a little celebration which was warranted but nothing excessive. West rounded them boys up quick and kept it moving to the locker room
word right? This BeetleBorg lookin' n*gga Wade. Him and Lebron are clearly the Spokesmen for this sweet tart a.ss generation of n*gga we have now. Type n*ggas at the courts pumpin' their chests. quoting rap songs and sh*t when they win but when they lose wanna grab their ball and go home. No dap, no good game, no nothing. Sucka a.ss n*ggas with the team headbands and sh*t on. lol Got the arm sleeves!
 6 years ago '07        #68
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13078 13078
 Got Cheeve? said:
Wade needs to worry about being a man on the court and not flopping for calls. Everyone on the Heat has been flopping around the entire playoffs. The Pacers are the roughest team in thea league now. You gotta match their physical style. Heat getting beat up so far. Chalmers even tried flopping at the end of Game 2 without even getting contact, refs were like
refs were wrong

[pic - click to view]

Hold That said:
Heat fans were calling Rose a cry baby for this. When he said the same thing ironically about the same team. Interesting to see the same individuals in here now making excuses.
compare:

“I heard they wanted to be like the Dallas Mavericks, in a sense,” Wade told reporters after the game. “I saw their little celebration at the end of that game. I don’t know if they didn’t expect to win, but every night we go out on the court, we expect to win.”
to

I will never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game. I can’t wait to play them again.”
one guy is just clowning them after a playoff game, the other guy is vowing revenge after a regular season game. i don't think he should have made a big deal out of it, but the reaction wasn't nearly the same.

plus:

Shandel Richardson
Asked four Heat players what they thought of the Pacers' "celebration." None of them cared or had a problem with it. They only thing they said was they were surprised by it. End of story.
 6 years ago '05        #69
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
 timdog said:
quit cryin
/thread
 6 years ago '11        #70
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
they only celebrate because that's the 1 of only 2 games they going to win i bet you Miami goes to Indiana and take both games not saying Indiana ain't balling but celebrating like y'all won a ring dude its semi finals east conf.
 6 years ago '07        #71
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 DEDOS said:
that series was over damn that sh*t must still hurt your soul huh

stylin on you

That was the second round...come on man. You celebrate second round series wins like your third title in a row?
 6 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
n*ggas just looking for any kind of motivation these days. fu*k giving yourself some false motivation with what you deem as perceived slights or disses. I was more upset at David West for what he did by telling his teammates to leave the floor and screaming stop getting happy over a win.

I say go out every game, battle your a.ss off expecting to win and then get happy about that win. Don't celebrate like you won a championship after every win but you have the right to be happy.
 05-16-2012, 04:20 PM         #73
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade is such a whiny bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #74
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 joshdogg26 said:
refs were wrong

[pic - click to view]

compare:

to

one guy is just clowning them after a playoff game, the other guy is vowing revenge after a regular season game. i don't think he should have made a big deal out of it, but the reaction wasn't nearly the same.

plus:
It's the same sh*t, if Wade didn't care he wouldn't have talked about it. Period. On top of that, he threw personal jabs at them. Rose just said, "he wont forget and vowed to get revenge and kept it moving. He didn't attack them by saying "they didn't expect to win, and they want to be like Dallas".. Wade put extra into it so that lets you know he cares..

On top of that, as I said, Wade/Rose basically were talking about the excessive celebration, and YOU and your fellow Heat fans posting photos of "Will Rose cry again"PTI photo's(Your a.ss specifically).. Where's the Wade crying photo gif from you?

But this board is full of hypocrites, Knicks and Heat fans are notorious for that sh*t.

Lakers and Bulls fans are pretty much consistent. We really don't do too much hating, mostly defending our superstars
 6 years ago '05        #75
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
 TESTIFLY88 said:
they only celebrate because that's the 1 of only 2 games they going to win i bet you Miami goes to Indiana and take both games not saying Indiana ain't balling but celebrating like y'all won a ring dude its semi finals east conf.
A fist pump and a couple high fives = celebrating like they won a ring? GTFO man. Wade is just salty that he and LeBron both choked in the late stages of that game. Wade missed a wide open layup and LeBron missed two free throws and then neither one takes the final shot.
 6 years ago '05        #76
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
The Heat are bi*ch-made simple as that.
 6 years ago '06        #77
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wow I almost forgot about those dudes and how they acted after they beat the C's. Then they have the nerve to say anything to anybody else? On top of the fact that Wade had another one of his dirty plays against the Pacers last game. I'll never forget the way he pulled down Rondo on that dirty play and dislocated his elbow. He's a dirty piece of trash.
 6 years ago '04        #78
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11523 11523
 beantown said:
Wow I almost forgot about those dudes and how they acted after they beat the C's. Then they have the nerve to say anything to anybody else? On top of the fact that Wade had another one of his dirty plays against the Pacers last game. I'll never forget the way he pulled down Rondo on that dirty play and dislocated his elbow. He's a dirty piece of trash.
 05-16-2012, 05:00 PM         #79
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade salty. These clowns don't just celebrate at the end of games. They celebrate whenever they go on a big run. They're like those bench scrubs during March Madness.
 05-16-2012, 05:08 PM         #80
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
they celebrated like they were surprised they won. d wade and bron noticed it, they know they got the pacers right where they want em
Put the ball in bron's hands late and the pacers have the heat right where they want them.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy