MMG ... The Summer Is Ours!!

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
did one of you n*ggaz really shout out linkin park ?
 6 years ago '09        #42
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1826 1826
 GST said:
did one of you n*ggaz really shout out linkin park ?
What's wrong with a little Linkin Park?

Ya favorite rapper's favorite rapper did a whole EP wit' em




[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #43
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross needs to stop with them chick songz though, sh*t is weak/wack/soft/trash or whatever negative word u need to call it, i don't want Usher/Ne'yo on no fu*king hook man...i need some real sh*t
this..wtf is up with this n*gga making songz for bi*ches like that? i hope gfid isn't filled with tracks like that..because that usher track and nicki minjaz track(you the boss) are wack as fu*k!!..and that bag of money song was better w/out t pain horrible wack auto tune using garbage a.ss..i hope these n*ggas can get it together to the point where self made vol 2 and gfid is dope..same goes with meeks debut album..his album is the only one i'm not worried about..meek knows what he does best and i'm confident will deliver
 6 years ago '12        #44
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Grafted alreadi know i was gonna show my blackass in this thread, im like a detective, all i do is search for Rick Ross threads and hate like im working as an undercover G-Unit field agent lmfao... sh*t Ross threads is gonna make a powerful n*gga on BX lol... But on the real theres only 2 lanes MMG is taking over and thats MCD's and dropping deluxe mixtape (yip meek got a deluxe mixtape on the way) other than that its back to acting like you a boss when in reality you work for almost 3labels... How the fu*k you gonna take over the summer if your a.ss is gonna be tired and you be sweating all day...They formula for making music is too simple people done figured it out, get a beat, look for a word in the dictionary, multiply it by 3, add random lyrics and simpleminded n*ggas like Grafted will call it classic... anyway

31 July is Ricks funeral
dont forget to download your free copy of God Forgives, Fans dont
 05-16-2012, 04:19 PM         #45
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait



self made vol 1 is a summer classic
 6 years ago '05        #46
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
He'll push back his album when he hears that new 50 mixtape
 6 years ago '07        #47
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
3 Albums Tho
 6 years ago '11        #48
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 DSOM said:
singles..



my bi*ch bad lookin like a bag of money
(tpain autotune.. she badbadbad oh woah uh oh)



Touch地 you, touch地 you, Touch地 you, touch地 you

Pink champagne for my dIme piece
In the sheets you know I flip her like a 9 piece
In the streets you know I知 eating like a lion feast
Lick a n*pple tryna tickle all the finer things
Keys to the crib, keep it treal, time to handle bizz

Big dreamer, new beamer, just the realest

Cover of the source, owner of the Porsche
Killing all haters, showing no remorse

Knocking at the door, she recognize the voice
I知 not them other boys, she know I shine the most
She modeling a lot I know she on the go
Another bottle of Siroc, baby let痴 have a toast



NO connections in the lines whats so ever, the n*gga just rapping random luxury lines
DAMN IS IT THAT EZ NOWADAYS?????

if ross is gonna be the lead can somebody please tell him to step his sh*t up
Naw. That song is just bad. Don't know what the fu*k Ross was thinking letting that come out of his camp at a time like this.
 6 years ago '11        #49
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Retro said:
Why don't these other n*ggas understand this?

So much for GFID being "extremely lyrical"...
Because Ashes to Ashes was good. His last album was Teflon Don, so I'm gonna give him a chance. Meek, I'm hoping he just gave us his throwaway tracks on that tape and that his album is nothing like that, cause if it is. He is in trouble.
 6 years ago '05        #50
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11797 11797
Fina be some raw beats with mediocre lyrics
 6 years ago '06        #51
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 Pleasure Boy said:
Grafted alreadi know i was gonna show my blackass in this thread, im like a detective, all i do is search for Rick Ross threads and hate like im working as an undercover G-Unit field agent lmfao... sh*t Ross threads is gonna make a powerful n*gga on BX lol... But on the real theres only 2 lanes MMG is taking over and thats MCD's and dropping deluxe mixtape (yip meek got a deluxe mixtape on the way) other than that its back to acting like you a boss when in reality you work for almost 3labels... How the fu*k you gonna take over the summer if your a.ss is gonna be tired and you be sweating all day...They formula for making music is too simple people done figured it out, get a beat, look for a word in the dictionary, multiply it by 3, add random lyrics and simpleminded n*ggas like Grafted will call it classic... anyway

31 July is Ricks funeral
dont forget to download your free copy of God Forgives, Fans dont
Seems to me like you're mad Ross has had WAY more popular songs out than your gawds? Correct me if wrong.
 6 years ago '12        #52
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 NorthNorthReppa said:
Seems to me like you're mad Ross has had WAY more popular songs out than your gawds? Correct me if wrong.
Nah nothing to be mad about i'm jus not that gullable, you see the thing is i like what i like i dont follow trends, dont let a joke make you think that you know me, to be honest these n*ggas are rich and not me or you can do sh*t about that, but lets be real, you dont need to do much to be popular, Chief Keef is popular and hes a wack motherfuccka, i jus dont fall for wack sh*t, beats and randon lyrics dont impress me, Ross can release 15 singles and not one will go to the top ten spot so its obvious that im not the only one not giving a fucck about this n*gga, im a 80's baby i listen to more than just a good beat, im not saying all these new rappers are wack i jus dont fucck with most of them, Nas Daughters track is better than everything Ross release in the last two years and i dont even fucck wit Nas like that, Ross never release music with substance, he jus rhyme some random sh*t wit good production and obviously you gonna get to hear him everywhere his got very powerful people behind him... You know what the best compliment is that i got from every Ross fan? "He's got a good ear for beats"... And thats basically all he will ever be known for, good beats dont make you a good rapper. Ross can thank God that music standards are fuccked up coz he wouldv never made it if the consumer wasnt forced to listen to his obeast a.ss.

So don't get it twisted Plehboi...
I jus dont fu*k with frauds like that
 05-17-2012, 03:01 AM         #53
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Nah nothing to be mad about i'm jus not that gullable, you see the thing is i like what i like i dont follow trends, dont let a joke make you think that you know me, to be honest these n*ggas are rich and not me or you can do sh*t about that, but lets be real, you dont need to do much to be popular, Chief Keef is popular and hes a wack motherfuccka, i jus dont fall for wack sh*t, beats and randon lyrics dont impress me, Ross can release 15 singles and not one will go to the top ten spot so its obvious that im not the only one not giving a fucck about this n*gga, im a 80's baby i listen to more than just a good beat, im not saying all these new rappers are wack i jus dont fucck with most of them, Nas Daughters track is better than everything Ross release in the last two years and i dont even fucck wit Nas like that, Ross never release music with substance, he jus rhyme some random sh*t wit good production and obviously you gonna get to hear him everywhere his got very powerful people behind him... You know what the best compliment is that i got from every Ross fan? "He's got a good ear for beats"... And thats basically all he will ever be known for, good beats dont make you a good rapper. Ross can thank God that music standards are fuccked up coz he wouldv never made it if the consumer wasnt forced to listen to his obeast a.ss.

So don't get it twisted Plehboi...
I jus dont fu*k with frauds like that
I fu*ks with ross but i cnt hate on sb sayin some real shyt cuz im nt bias but i gt one question. Seem like u nt a fan of ross so why are u wasting time discussing someone u dont like? If this mans music is so terrible to u then why do u listen knowing that you will most likely nt like it whether its good r bad?

And idk if uve noticed r nt but beats are more important than the actual song. no matter hw lyrical sb rapping, if the beat whack the shyt is just whack so for this man to be rappin on some of the best beats is a big deal
 6 years ago '07        #54
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Walkerboy86 said:
And idk if uve noticed r nt but beats are more important than the actual song. no matter hw lyrical sb rapping, if the beat whack the shyt is just whack so for this man to be rappin on some of the best beats is a big deal
Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not....
 6 years ago '12        #55
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
I fu*ks with ross but i cnt hate on sb sayin some real shyt cuz im nt bias but i gt one question. Seem like u nt a fan of ross so why are u wasting time discussing someone u dont like? If this mans music is so terrible to u then why do u listen knowing that you will most likely nt like it whether its good r bad?

And idk if uve noticed r nt but beats are more important than the actual song. no matter hw lyrical sb rapping, if the beat whack the shyt is just whack so for this man to be rappin on some of the best beats is a big deal
Wit your logic... Everyone can become a rapper
 6 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not....
Naw he's dead serious, he just phrased it wrong. The beat is a BIG part of the song of course, cause this ain't spoken word. When I ask most people what keeps them listening to the song, they usually say beat first, then hook, then lyrics.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
definitely checking for Meek Mill
 6 years ago '09        #58
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 2344 2344
i cant wait till this summer pops off
 6 years ago '04        #59
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 DSOM said:
I never got with the wavy movement so thats probably why i dont feel this dude. the wavy sh*t seemed to rely on the sing songy hooks on every song and that wasnt enough for me.
but
I guess i'll check out the work he did with Harry Fraud since "why so serious" is the song I really like out of these.
lol french garbage stay away from that trash dude delivery is wack and he got some baby bars...i don't see all the hype
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve痴 thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy