Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2012, 12:28 PM         #21
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
It won't be their summer if they don't come with some serious singles to build anticipation for the projects. Me personally, and I said this in the Ross/Usher single thread, at this point putting out all those mixtapes is messing them up because they are giving the actual good material away for free. Meek could have came with the "Flexin" joint as at least one of the first singles for his actual album, then followed up with the "Amen" joint as a possible second single to garner the female fans smh. That single for Self-Made sucks and the joint for RR's album isn't going to pick up enough steam to warrant putting the album out this point smh. The only other person that could come through in the clutch would be French Montana smh.
you may have a point...the Rick Ross Concert - God Forgives I Dont was here (Dallas) on Monthers Day and that sh*t was wack as fu*k. Concert from 8 till 2 and this n*gga came on at 1:15 and performed maybe 6 songs (all old material). Like damn near 1 song off of each album and maybe for 2 minutes per song...and the rest was promotion sh*t and that fu*kin bi*ch sayin mmmmmmmaybach music. it was at a local club so maybe that had something to do with it. weak as fu*k with no meek or wale!

I lost on that one...
 6 years ago '11        #22
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 DSOM said:
i can only speak on this thread...

youre talking about a past thread that the ppl in here may have or not even commented in,

so thats nonsense... but i forgot they dubbed you "capt. save a rapper"

my bad for questioning your heroics
This is the BX way right here. Can't answer a question, so they keep diverting.

And btw, more than one person in this thread was speaking negatively on it. "Ross after BMF=trash" is along the same lines of saying this song suck, aka it will flop. And call me capt w/e, all I asked was a simple question. I'm sorry people hate logic around here, if yall want to be ignorant that's really sad honestly.
 05-16-2012, 12:37 PM         #23
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3rdcoasta said:
you may have a point...the Rick Ross Concert - God Forgives I Dont was here (Dallas) on Monthers Day and that sh*t was wack as fu*k. Concert from 8 till 2 and this n*gga came on at 1:15 and performed maybe 6 songs (all old material). Like damn near 1 song off of each album and maybe for 2 minutes per song...and the rest was promotion sh*t and that fu*kin bi*ch sayin mmmmmmmaybach music. it was at a local club so maybe that had something to do with it. weak as fu*k with no meek or wale!

I lost on that one...
That was Beamers, a club gig is not a concert bruh, and Wale & Meek weren't on the bill.
 6 years ago '04        #24
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Kid Cunner said:

And btw, more than one person in this thread was speaking negatively on it. "Ross after BMF=trash" is along the same lines of saying this song suck, aka it will flop. And call me capt w/e, all I asked was a simple question. I'm sorry people hate logic around here, if yall want to be ignorant that's really sad honestly.
NO this is the bx way

get mad cause someone has a negative opinion on something.

Now saying something will flop and saying that u dont personally like the particular song or artist is two different things. I hate C4 but i would not dare say it was gonna flop because the n*gga has a solid fanbase and so does Ross.

when u say BX that means everybody so thats why i replied.
 6 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
how people forgetting that nas drops the same day as french montana

as for mmg

ross got the single that can at least get his album out. now is he going to do crazy numbers off of that song i don't know. me personally i don't like it but it has usher so it will be enough to drop the album

i think with meek they are doing the bmf approach. see which one of these songs on dc2 catches on and push that as a single. they did that with dc1 with house party but that came and went.

i don't know wtf they doing with self made 2 or french. bag of money don't sound like a good 1st single to me i haven't heard frenchie at all outside of coke boys 3

just because they are dropping 3 albums in the summer don't mean its theirs. it just means they are dropping 3 albums. nobody knows how good or bad they will do

Kid Cunner said:
Yall always say sh*t is going to flop after hearing one song. Do yall really even believe the sh*t you say, or has BX programmed yall to think this way? And who says the new single won't do good, it hasn't even been out for 3 days yet....

And I still want somebody to answer this for me. Why do people around here only care about success/sales when it's a "flop"? How come when somebody is doing good, all of a sudden sales and singles "don't matter"?
1st of all. not everybody says that. i said that lil wayne sold great but the album was trash. just like i said nicki's album sales didn't start out as good as people thought and that album was trash. like dsom said you putting everybody in a box.

im expecting to enjoy big krit and curren$y's albums and they probably won't sell higher than 50k each 1st week
 6 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Kid Cunner said:

no its not that just means somebody think ross has been trash since bmf. wtf does that got to do with sales?
 6 years ago '09        #27
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
Made ya self look real foolish in here Cunner. On the defensive & sh*t. It's like saving a hoe......before she even needs to be saved
 6 years ago '04        #28
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
I never said that they couldnt own the summer either.

I just want Ross to step up the creativity
 05-16-2012, 12:57 PM         #29
Jeezydasnowman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS THE WORLD! Summers all Jeezys
 6 years ago '11        #30
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Jeezydasnowman said:
ITS THE WORLD! Summers all Jeezys
n*gga please
 6 years ago '11        #31
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 23codez said:
They're going after Cunners head. He needs to come back hard or it's a over.

Patiently waits to see what's gonna be written next
SM about to come in this thread and finish cunner
 6 years ago '04        #32
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
ross said they droppin street sh*t nxt week...*patiently awaits*
 05-16-2012, 01:21 PM         #33
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 certifiedplaya1 said:
ross said they droppin street sh*t nxt week...*patiently awaits*
That's the proper rotation, build your momentum... you can't ignore the Sistas so get them out the way first and then light the fuse.
 6 years ago '11        #34
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Ross after BMF = trash
Why don't these other n*ggas understand this?

So much for GFID being "extremely lyrical"...
 05-16-2012, 01:59 PM         #35
Jeezydasnowman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boy Wonder said:
Its the World tho

greedy87 said:
n*gga please
wow really lol youll see

ITS THE WORLD gonna destroy MMGs 'summer'
 6 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
...Dates So Closed That Singles Aint Going Have Time To Breeze. People Like "who song is this? which album?" Bad Move...

As For The bi*ching In Here....I Ain't Even Going Say Nothing. Baby Face Gangsta Mixtape Dropping Soon & Its Tha World Album Right After...Dont Worry.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Looking forward to see MMG take the summer over even tho I already know dogg
 6 years ago '12        #38
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
My new Single #TouchnYou Charted on Billboard the 1st day it premiered.. #Djs Let's Gooo

Get mad.
 6 years ago '09        #39
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
To be real though, I fu*k with that Usher/Ross song. It's smooth. They hittin' 2 for 2 now ("Lemme See").
 6 years ago '12        #40
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 Boy Wonder said:
To be real though, I fu*k with that Usher/Ross song. It's smooth. They hittin' 2 for 2 now ("Lemme See").

But Lawnchair A & R's disagree.

2 for 2 sounds right though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy