2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '06        #161
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
RIP PIMP this n*gga is funny.. Just how he talks....Stop with the Boo Boo
 05-17-2012, 02:15 PM         #162
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
The LGBT community in this country really need to get it through their heads that what they're doing is a sin. Just like adultery, just like cheating, or lying, they know that what they're doing is wrong and is more screw up that their trying to changed marriage even though they know pretty well that marriage is a religious procedure and that in the eyes of the GOD, it's an abomination and wrong for two individuals of the same s3x to be together, let along get married.
I agree, if your going by the Good Book then yes I agree. We are all going to Hell if were going by the good book. Just today I looked at a married woman with lust, I committed adultery even though I'm not married. I'm envious of Bill Gates, that's a sin. You cannot cherry-pick from a book. Your right though, the Bible does say gays should be put to death, so why aren't you k!lling gay people?

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 05-17-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 05-17-2012, 10:00 PM         #163
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
I agree, if your going by the Good Book then yes I agree. We are all going to Hell if were going by the good book. Just today I looked at a married woman with lust, I committed adultery even though I'm not married. I'm envious of Bill Gates, that's a sin. You cannot cherry-pick from a book. Your right though, the Bible does say gays should be put to death, so why aren't you k!lling gay people?
And I'll be more than happy to answer this question. Yes, we're all sinners and we commit sins in a daily basis. Anything that goes against GOD is a sin and, in the eyes of the lord, it's wrong.
However, I do believe that if you lived your life to the best that you can and be the best person that you can not just for yourself, but also for others and always acknowledge your mistakes to GOD and JESUS, you'll be forgiven of all sins, including homos3xuality. So if you're a homos3xual and you lived by the word of GOD, you do for others as well as you do for yourself and you're a person of integrity I do believe you'll be ok.

However, you did missed my point in which case I know you didn't read at all. (but you aren't the only one, cause there was someone else that missed it as well).

My problem with homos3xuals is the fact that you know you're playing GOD when it comes to changing the definition of marriage! He made it very clear and very simple and straight to the point that only a man and a woman should get married! Just like he made it very clear and simple and to the point for Adam and Even not to eat the forbidden fruit, it's like deja freakin' vu again! Also, why is it hard for homos3xuals not to come up with another way to bond for life with another gay person? Do they not have creative minds in doing so? Why is that so hard to understand? Why go against GOD's will?

Because by what you and others are saying, screw the fact that it's wrong, if it feels ok for you and others are doing it, then it must be ok to do so and we all should do it! And by that thought, it should be ok to to lied just as well as it's ok to cheat and to steal, and every other sin out there. So, is it ok for a father and daughter to get married? After all, there are sickos out there that are probably doing this and guess what? They feel that it's ok as well, so should we let them get married too?

So, why are you cherry picking?

Cut the crap and get real! Stop pretending to play GOD and deal with the fact it's a sin. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it's ok and just because it feels good it doesn't mean it's right. A lot of things in life tend to feel good and in return sometimes it's wrong and this is 1 of those things.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-17-2012 at 10:08 PM..
 05-17-2012, 11:28 PM         #164
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Adam and Even not to eat the forbidden fruit, it's like deja freakin' vu again! Also, why is it hard for homos3xuals not to come up with another way to bond for life with another gay person? Do they not have creative minds in doing so? Why is that so hard to understand? Why go against GOD's will?
Yes well the talking snake tricked Eve...A talking snake....

So gays should be more creative and bond another way and not the way straight couples do? It's another consenting adult! Not a father and daughter, not a dog and man. I do respect that you feel if a person is good they wont burn for eternity.

You said were playing God because were trying to change the definition of marriage and I'll say it again your picking and choosing, ok yes it says that. Five sentences down from what you believe it says if you have s3x with a woman on her period you are to be cut off from your people. I will never understand how people can have a strong belief because it says so in the Bible but ignore the next few sentences

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 05-17-2012 at 11:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy