2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 BlackandGifted said:
Pimp had homo lyrics, saying if he was in jail he would have dudes sucking his d!ck so...
Stop falsifying

stlcardinals19 said:
Errrrr, they're both being denied basic rights. Not on the violent scales of Blacks, but the discrimination is still there.
 GameBreaker said:
Without marriage, you're denied things such as spousal inheritance, ability to be on your partners health insurance, and recognition in a court of a law. Obviously it's not the same in terms of being denied the right to vote and to freely eat or sit where you please, but there are many hate crimes against gays and there is no federal law that prevents an employer from hiring or firing you because of s3xual orientation. No one is saying it's the same when looking at the history of racial discrimination but as a society that is constantly advancing, it is about basic human rights and EQUALITY.
No comparison @ all! Skin color problems=choice of d!ck/pus*y problems

HATEWILL! said:
Pimp c sucked alot of d!cks in his day

f*ggots gettin mad @ the Pimp and resort to slander for calling yall dirty d!ck a.sses out
Texas n*ggas air out fu*k n*ggas for fraudulent sh*t esp in Houston, Pimp never been exposed
Chuch!

neworleansavior said:
Was Pimp C talking about Mike Jones in this video????????????
He got on Mike Jones for Hisidin once he blew up not for fu*king men in they b00ty

[video - click to view]

Yall can leave that homo marriage out this thread, read the thread title
 6 years ago '07        #142
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 X-NINE said:
Cause it's the 'net and alotta folks are likely mad they can't get no d!ck/pus*y and with their attitude, I ain't suprised they're s3xually frustrated
So this explains why people bash christianity???
 6 years ago '10        #143
space
space
 sandninja said:
maybe more children need to explore their s3xuality.

Openess for homos3xuality was present before christ. Check ancient greeece and ancient rome.

Whats wrong with children turning gay anyways? If they're happy they're happy. Ain't gon affect the population there's 7 billion of us annoying humans anyways we could use a couple more butt pirates
Children? Explore their s3xuality? Turning gay?

You sound like a pedophile.
 6 years ago '11        #144
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Sonnage King said:
I dont hate gay people, I believe homos3xuality is immoral. Same s3x marriage is just condoning homos3xuality and sooner or later society will accept it as the norm. Just look at the statistics and see how its rising.
listen fu*ktard, its on the rise cuz society has become more accepting of gays, the more accepting society becomes, the more gays will come out of the closet

you are so stupid
 6 years ago '11        #145
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 r.burgundy said:
exactly.this tha sh*t these mofo's dont understand.i work in a jhs,and seein kids comin out tha closet at 12/13 years old is absolutely disgustin
well some kid i went to school with, everyone knew he was a homo in like grade 3,

he came out high school

if you really beleive s3xual orientation is a choice you need to re-evaluate your situation cuz u might be in the closet my friend
 6 years ago '04        #146
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 231 231
 r.burgundy said:
exactly.this tha sh*t these mofo's dont understand.i work in a jhs,and seein kids comin out tha closet at 12/13 years old is absolutely disgustin
I dont understand/agree with being gay but its better they come out now instead of being "forced" into marriage & having kids wasting time/money/emotions/etc faking the funk...simliar scenario happened to ol dude on the snr thread on bx cept she scrwed him with the mortage & they didnt have kids.

From a religous standpoint I believe in a higher power...not mankind especially since it so many hypocritcs...main ones always crying about being morals/values got a family on the side,steal from within the church,and/or homo,etc.
 05-17-2012, 07:51 AM         #147
Yellaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That may be the realest sh*t I never Spoke
 05-17-2012, 08:18 AM         #148
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know who all the dead rappers is too

pimp c is a legend and i'm a fan but men who died early as a direct result of their poor lifestyle choices aren't exactly authorities on these kinds of matters, bottom line.
 05-17-2012, 08:31 AM         #149
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If people have their opinion they have it, its a waste of time challenging somebody opinion on gay rights, some of you discriminate against religion, some of you discriminate against people with bum a.ss clothes on, some of you discriminate against ugly people... that's never going to change lol

And people keep saying, hell if somebody want to do something that's their business, that's your opinion as an individual, but we live in a country that dabbles in everybody business, and if its threat to America they gone show and try an stop it, that's America lol

Gay marriage isn't accepted in 30 states, and it has everything to do with politics, arguments on views about how people feel about certain things or religion won't change laws..... so what people are is distracted.... and I'm willing to bet Gay marriage was passed where it was a good idea to gain political support from the "right" population

Gay marriage just recently got banned in NC and people are making a big deal, but NC is a republican state this shouldn't have been a shock, and also before the vote was passed they were rallying to get people to ban it, signing petitions donating money and everything.

So I wanted to know how many people who had a problem with gay marriage being banned, actually tried to do something about it happening before it did. And to be honest your vote in America isn't much unless you putting money with it in my opinion.

So if you're one of the people who doesn't care you to me are still part of the problem. I don't expect that too many people on BX who do have a problem with gay marriage went out and tried to stop some gay people from getting married, the same way people who are saying "if they gay let them be gay" went out and tried to help, so at the end of the day whats the point? Cause you don't care on either side of the spectrum and if you did, you would be in politics or doing something to help your side of the argument. At the end of the day this is just barbershop talk and n*ggas making some of the dumbest points to make their argument lol.
 05-17-2012, 09:29 AM         #150
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandninja said:

Openess for homos3xuality was present before christ. Check ancient greeece and ancient rome.

Whats wrong with children turning gay anyways? If they're happy they're happy. Ain't gon affect the population there's 7 billion of us annoying humans anyways we could use a couple more butt pirates
Yo what the fuhk?! Wow. My son said children, explore, & s3xuality in the same sentence.
Hopeless
 05-17-2012, 10:35 AM         #151
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my personal take on this issue:

Look... The LGBT community in this country really need to get it through their heads that what they're doing is a sin. Just like adultery, just like cheating, or lying, they know that what they're doing is wrong and is more screw up that their trying to changed marriage even though they know pretty well that marriage is a religious procedure and that in the eyes of the GOD, it's an abomination and wrong for two individuals of the same s3x to be together, let along get married.

On the other hand... I don't approve of Gays doing what they do, but, I'll admit as long as they keep it to themselves, I don't give a sh*t. If a man wants to fu*k another man, I personally don't give a fu*k because that's more women for me. If they want to adopt, go ahead, straight people aren't doing it so what's the big issue if they do? Also, they pay taxes like we do, so visitations, and other benefits that married couple enjoy, they should take advantage of it as well, which leads me to my next point, I'm for civil unions JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THEIR OWN VERSION OF MARRIAGE... BUT IT DOESN'T INVOLVED THE CHURCH AT ALL, OUR TRADITIONS AND ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE DO!

And here's a critique for both groups: To the gays... stop forcing us and bullied us into believing that what you're doing is right, when is wrong. As I stated earlier, you know damn well it's not, so stop changing history and our morals because you want to. In the end it's wrong and you're disrespecting GOD. Also, stop throwing the homophobic card around because just like the race card or the jew card, it's getting annoying. Not everyone is going to agree and last time that I check, this is a free country, therefore, we can say or do whatever the hell we want just as long as it is in a respectful way. And to support this claimed, did anyone remember how the media and the gays when after Kirk Cameron? (google his interview w/ Piers Morgan and you'll see what happen after the comment was made) The man was just stating his personal and religious believe and you fu*kers threw the poor man under the bus. You aren't getting people on your side, your getting them away from it.

Also to us straight people.... treat the gays equally as well. I agree... marriage is an absolutely no no but if they want to come up with another version that's define in their own perspective, fine, but keep the church out of it! who are we to stop them? In the end, they're going to do what they want. Also, if they want to adopt, or if they want to have the same benefits as we do, they should be eligible as well. My biggest problem with the law that was passed in NC it's the fact that it stripped a lot of rights that they should be entitle to because they pay taxes like we do and they're struggling like everyone else to make it in this country. Just like us, if they want to visit their love one at a hospital and they want to know their status, I believed they have the right to do so. IF they want to share their benefits with their particular one, they have the right to do so. Also, they shouldn't be discriminated as well and personally, I believed this law is discriminatory like sh*t! You can't force someone to do what you want and this conservatives legislators who preach that the government needs to stay away from us are nothing but hypocrites because they're doing what they supposed to hate. You can't treat people as second class citizens and force them to do what you want. All we're doing is creating more animosity in which case it has happened with this law in NC. (It also affects us that are single).

That's my opinion and take on this subject.
 05-17-2012, 12:01 PM         #152
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by sandninja

MONSTALOCC said:

yeah BX been overthrown my f*gs for a minute my dude...I've been saying that for a while...this lame really said "we could use a couple more butt pirates" and as for his "children should explore their s3xuality" comment..fu*kin' weirdos man.. it's like he's suggesting children should deviate from being attracted to women only proving our point that homos3xuality is a choice..
 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM         #153
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:
well some kid i went to school with, everyone knew he was a homo in like grade 3,

he came out high school

if you really beleive s3xual orientation is a choice you need to re-evaluate your situation cuz u might be in the closet my friend
yeah I can say with absolute certainty you're a f*ggot...
 6 years ago '11        #154
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,178 | Props total: 5014 5014
i'm realizing alot of people missed the bottom line of this thread as well, if you're gay just come out and say it, i highly doubt accepting gay marriage is gonna make straight people switch teams, its only gonna make those who were already in the closet more likely to come out, and if this was somebody who you rub up against when you play ball, go to the gym with, work next to wouldn't you wanna know ASAP?

and again, some of the same "well if you let kids know its cool, they'll want to do it to" "jesus said its wrong, so its wrong" sh*t yall using is the same exact BS they were using 40-50 years ago was the same sh*t they was saying about interracial relationships and marriages and i know BX n*ggas would catch brain aneurysms if they couldn't date no white girls
 05-17-2012, 12:13 PM         #155
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
This is my personal take on this issue:

Look... The LGBT community in this country really need to get it through their heads that what they're doing is a sin. Just like adultery, just like cheating, or lying, they know that what they're doing is wrong and is more screw up that their trying to changed marriage even though they know pretty well that marriage is a religious procedure and that in the eyes of the GOD, it's an abomination and wrong for two individuals of the same s3x to be together, let along get married.

On the other hand... I don't approve of Gays doing what they do, but, I'll admit as long as they keep it to themselves, I don't give a sh*t. If a man wants to fu*k another man, I personally don't give a fu*k because that's more women for me. If they want to adopt, go ahead, straight people aren't doing it so what's the big issue if they do? Also, they pay taxes like we do, so visitations, and other benefits that married couple enjoy, they should take advantage of it as well, which leads me to my next point, I'm for civil unions JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THEIR OWN VERSION OF MARRIAGE... BUT IT DOESN'T INVOLVED THE CHURCH AT ALL, OUR TRADITIONS AND ITS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE DO!

And here's a critique for both groups: To the gays... stop forcing us and bullied us into believing that what you're doing is right, when is wrong. As I stated earlier, you know damn well it's not, so stop changing history and our morals because you want to. In the end it's wrong and you're disrespecting GOD. Also, stop throwing the homophobic card around because just like the race card or the jew card, it's getting annoying. Not everyone is going to agree and last time that I check, this is a free country, therefore, we can say or do whatever the hell we want just as long as it is in a respectful way. And to support this claimed, did anyone remember how the media and the gays when after Kirk Cameron? (google his interview w/ Piers Morgan and you'll see what happen after the comment was made) The man was just stating his personal and religious believe and you fu*kers threw the poor man under the bus. You aren't getting people on your side, your getting them away from it.

Also to us straight people.... treat the gays equally as well. I agree... marriage is an absolutely no no but if they want to come up with another version that's define in their own perspective, fine, but keep the church out of it! who are we to stop them? In the end, they're going to do what they want. Also, if they want to adopt, or if they want to have the same benefits as we do, they should be eligible as well. My biggest problem with the law that was passed in NC it's the fact that it stripped a lot of rights that they should be entitle to because they pay taxes like we do and they're struggling like everyone else to make it in this country. Just like us, if they want to visit their love one at a hospital and they want to know their status, I believed they have the right to do so. IF they want to share their benefits with their particular one, they have the right to do so. Also, they shouldn't be discriminated as well and personally, I believed this law is discriminatory like sh*t! You can't force someone to do what you want and this conservatives legislators who preach that the government needs to stay away from us are nothing but hypocrites because they're doing what they supposed to hate. You can't treat people as second class citizens and force them to do what you want. All we're doing is creating more animosity in which case it has happened with this law in NC. (It also affects us that are single).

That's my opinion and take on this subject.
 6 years ago '06        #156
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
 Nyuzi said:
If you gay you gay but don't throw it in everybody face every time you walk outside. It's a chemical imbalance and I understand why u are the way u are but u ain't gotta have the Drake face on waving ya hands errwhere all on TV talkin bout hide ya kids and sh*t. And if you in the rap game fakin the funk, then you needa be exposed cuz you fu*kin it up for real artists who struggle. You can't hide behind the veil.

RIP Pimp C
Thats like me saying, if your black your black but don't throw it in everyones face. WTF. I am not homo, but fu*k, let these mothafu*kas breath. People hating on them will only make them stronger. Just like the Black movement. People need to calm the fu*k down.
 6 years ago '11        #157
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 PHITILLIDIE said:
Thats like me saying, if your black your black but don't throw it in everyones face. WTF. I am not homo, but fu*k, let these mothafu*kas breath. People hating on them will only make them stronger. Just like the Black movement. People need to calm the fu*k down.
No, no, no it's all a agenda. It has nothing to with gays tired of being treated different because someone's religion says they are. /sarcasm
 6 years ago '11        #158
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 MONSTALOCC said:

Is it fun being that ignorant? Children do have s3xuality. Regardless of what your ignant family values have taught you.
 6 years ago '11        #159
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Michael_Moore said:
A sin? And you gonna clap for that sh*t? You have no idea what the fu*k God or the creator had in mind. Who do you think you are? And if it was a sin, so the fu*k what? You don't sin? It's not hurting anyone, point blank, period. All of the reasonable sins that actually make sense are universal laws. Thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not k!ll, etc. And we do a whole lot of that sh*t. And those actually hurt people. So what's fu*king someone of the same gender compared to that?
 6 years ago '10        #160
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Is it fun being that ignorant? Children do have s3xuality. Regardless of what your ignant family values have taught you.
Is it fun being a pedophile?
CHILDREN EXPLORING s3xUALITY? Please don't have kids your daughter bound to be sucking d!cks or eating puss before she reaches middle school.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy