2010-Pimp C Dissin Gay Rappers Interview *He Warned Us About The Homo Takeover* Trill Died With Pimp

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '04        #121
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
this man was WAAAAAAAAAY too real.
 6 years ago '04        #122
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 stl12188 said:
Noticed that too. At least he didn't say "then"
but he sure did say "whoa" is me.
 05-16-2012, 06:50 PM         #123
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas out your mind with all these mothafu*kin articles this aint no mothafu*kin bibliography for a motherfu*kin theory of homos3xuality its a real n*gga speakin on f*ggot rappers

and its obvious yall n*ggas are missing the connotation of real n*ggas because hes clearly speaking in a humorous manner to the extent of MAKING FUN OF THESE n*ggaS

of course he gonna say 'do what you do, everything done in the dark will be brought to the light, dont be doin nothing you ashamed of' BECAUSE THAT sh*t IS fu*kING SHAMEFUL AND NOT RESPECTED IN THE HOOD

look at this thread, half of yall n*ggas co-signing gay n*ggas? really? you n*ggas are fu*kin bi*ches to me, on here and in real life. i hope yall n*ggas all catch aids and die slow.
 05-16-2012, 06:57 PM         #124
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Broseph Stalin said:
i blame all this hate on the bible
same sh*t white people tried to pull when they were giving reasons about denying blacks civil rights
same sh*t white men tried to pull when dying women basic rights

thats why i don't fu*k with christianity, a bunch of n*ggas following the religion Masta gave them back on the plantation
look where the events of the Bible occurred Jesus/Yeshua wasn't white...so get all the way outta here with that dumb sh*t....

Interestingly enough, those who contend that Jesus was either white or black point to the same Bible verses to prove their point. Either way they are trying to pass off ignorance as knowledge. Those who try to say Jesus was Black point to Revelations Chapter 1. In verses 14 and 15 they find the phrases “hair…like wool” and “his feet were like bronze.” But what they leave out is that which those arguing for his whiteness utilize: “hair white like wool, as white as snow.” Furthermore, the author does not reference bronze in terms of skin color, but rather the aura that they have off “like bronze glowing in the fire.” Later in that same passage, it states that “his voice was like the sounds of rushing waters” and “out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword.” Now, I don’t know what ethnicity can claim those characteristics, do you?
 6 years ago '05        #125
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
People do know homophobia is usually mostly enforced by peoole who are in fact homos3xual right? They are just insecure about who they are as a person and acceptance in modern day society. Like I say to anyone gay or straight..respect me and we will have no problems. Point blank. Why become a hindrance in someone else's life when they aren't hurting anyone else?
 6 years ago '10        #126
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7504 7504
this is old as fu*k, why are we acting like this is new?
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #127
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5356 5356
 JaYelL said:
People do know homophobia is usually mostly enforced by peoole who are in fact homos3xual right? They are just insecure about who they are as a person and acceptance in modern day society. Like I say to anyone gay or straight..respect me and we will have no problems. Point blank. Why become a hindrance in someone else's life when they aren't hurting anyone else?
lol .. i love how people use this , just cause someone doesnt like homos , they're undercover homos ? right , they just cant like homos ? white people who dont like blacks , dont undercover wanna be blacks , they really just hate blacks . its that simple, some people just dont like homos , they not undercover, or nothing , they just have a dislike for them ...

people invented that to try and not make people dislike homos .. I know that you used usually mostly, but thats not the case usually mostly .. usually mostly, homophobes , just really either dislike them , or hate them , this isnt american beauty .. lol .. whatever , as long as they keep it to themselves it's cool with me .. just dont compare being gay to being black , hate that shyt , and it really pisses me off ..
 6 years ago '05        #128
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 MONSTALOCC said:
@ the quotes in that video. Low key exposin Mase

another dope a.ss Pimp C interview. CHUCH!

dont play nerd My homie 7 done fried yo a.ss up numerous times.
Was Pimp C talking about Mike Jones in this video????????????
 6 years ago '05        #129
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
lol classic "dis me and you gon see me, i aint gon lip wrassle witcha you gon smell my colonge" RIP Pimp C
 05-16-2012, 09:06 PM         #130
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
lol .. i love how people use this , just cause someone doesnt like homos , they're undercover homos ? right , they just cant like homos ? white people who dont like blacks , dont undercover wanna be blacks , they really just hate blacks . its that simple, some people just dont like homos , they not undercover, or nothing , they just have a dislike for them ...

people invented that to try and not make people dislike homos .. I know that you used usually mostly, but thats not the case usually mostly .. usually mostly, homophobes , just really either dislike them , or hate them , this isnt american beauty .. lol .. whatever , as long as they keep it to themselves it's cool with me .. just dont compare being gay to being black , hate that shyt , and it really pisses me off ..
This guy is definitely gay

[pic - click to view]

You can't explain complex concepts to simple minds

The ignorance and hate in this thread is disgusting. This thread will go down in the history books 50 years from now, in the Gay rights section, right next to civil rights and the women's rights movements.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #131
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
R.I.P. Pimp C

I don't really care about gays so It doesn't really bother me if they get married.

But why do atheists feel the need to always bash Christianity?
 6 years ago '11        #132
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 5026 5026
in my case, not that i hate christianity, i just don't understand how black people embrace a religion that was passed down to them from their masters, used to justify slavery, used to justify segregation, and now that the same is being done to gays it seems like blacks are the most outspoken against it like we weren't just put thru the same sh*t
 05-16-2012, 10:36 PM         #133
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Broseph Stalin said:
i just don't understand how black people embrace a religion that was passed down to them from their masters, used to justify slavery
I've wondered the same. And justifying the beating of slaves with rods, as long as they get up after 2-3 days. After all that slave is your property (Exodus 21:20-21)
 05-16-2012, 10:53 PM         #134
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
R.I.P. Pimp C

I don't really care about gays so It doesn't really bother me if they get married.

But why do atheists feel the need to always bash Christianity?
Cause it's the 'net and alotta folks are likely mad they can't get no d!ck/pus*y and with their attitude, I ain't suprised they're s3xually frustrated
 6 years ago '12        #135
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 hollyfield420 said:
you're lost... stop reading fairytales
Ok fine, everything is fun and games. Everything is a joke, but you brothas and sistas in the world aren't gonna be laughing when Yahawashi returns. Especially if your a filthy edomite or any other stinking heathen.

6 years ago '05        #136
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Long live da Pimp
 05-16-2012, 11:48 PM         #137
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I started seeing it when n*ggaz started wearing tight a.ss pants n tight glittery shirts.
 05-16-2012, 11:51 PM         #138
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GBREEZE said:
this is old as fu*k, why are we acting like this is new?
[pic - click to view]

My thoughts exactly!!!
 05-17-2012, 12:08 AM         #139
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Broseph Stalin said:
in my case, not that i hate christianity, i just don't understand how black people embrace a religion that was passed down to them from their masters, used to justify slavery, used to justify segregation, and now that the same is being done to gays it seems like blacks are the most outspoken against it like we weren't just put thru the same sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #140
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
What's funny is a lot of people who are quick to judge other people are the same ones to get the tattoo "only god can judge me" across their back. Its a proven fact that man fears what he doesn't understand. so for those that actually don't like different kinds of peoPle then it is for lack of better knowledge. Ignorance is bliss. Like I've said before I don't care what anyone does long as no one else gets hurt. Pursuit of happiness is part of the American dream.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy